Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elite vanity bonus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    The special stat faces aren't special stats, they have the same stats as one of the faces in the magic mirror, they just look more ugly and are pricier
    Only the mage face. Equal stats to the Geisha face.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dynastu View Post
    Only the mage face. Equal stats to the Geisha face.
    O_O atleast mages don't win this time
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

I'm going to give a VERY crazy guess, but
    Don't you think in the future people who only got level 81 Elite Vanity Armor will start complaining about how it doesn't make a set bonus with level 86 Elite Vanity Helm and about how useless the level 81 Elite Armor is?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Terrible idea!
    FIRST OFF: the 71 helm doesn't even match the MFA, u wouldn't want to walk around looking ugly

#2 guess what happened when I went for the 56 helm?
    *surprise* never any bonus stats mentioned, it wasn't even a vanity.
    The point of elite vanities is not the stats, if the bonus got removed would I be mad? Yes, why? Because I'm so used to the sparkles.
    Now if they eliminated stats and kept sparkles I'd be fine with it, I'd still go for the elite levels. As I went for the CoP(without crazy thrashers that exponentially decrease the difficulty).

From what my dear friend technoemail said there is the possibility of future items matching up(which makes infinitely more sense) without bonus STATS. But it will most likely include sparkles or someother classy effect to be expelled from your characters body.
    With a some nice green shades thrown in I could see some fancy outfits from this 71 helm along with the next two caps

Enjoy your day sir!
    Try not to get to worked up by an incorrect speculated guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon View Post
    Terrible idea!
    FIRST OFF: the 71 helm doesn't even match the MFA, u wouldn't want to walk around looking ugly

#2 guess what happened when I went for the 56 helm?
    *surprise* never any bonus stats mentioned, it wasn't even a vanity.
    The point of elite vanities is not the stats, if the bonus got removed would I be mad? Yes, why? Because I'm so used to the sparkles.
    Now if they eliminated stats and kept sparkles I'd be fine with it, I'd still go for the elite levels. As I went for the CoP(without crazy thrashers that exponentially decrease the difficulty).

From what my dear friend technoemail said there is the possibility of future items matching up(which makes infinitely more sense) without bonus STATS. But it will most likely include sparkles or someother classy effect to be expelled from your characters body.
    With a some nice green shades thrown in I could see some fancy outfits from this 71 helm along with the next two caps

Enjoy your day sir!
    Try not to get to worked up by an incorrect speculated guess
    this post
    is sooo off topic
    and includes opinions other than deathofans

i say we burn ely for shining some light on dis situation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

oh yeh
    >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tarlan View Post
    O.o
    dont mess with me or ull lose your prostate >:D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Not rumors. I will have to do some major digging but I believe TE was the one who said there would not be additional bonuses for future elite cap vanities. Give me a few.....

And here ya go.....
    Wow, that is horrible :/ so anybody who received a bonus before will always have the upper hand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Yea its cool that we can access elite dungeon with new helm, but its a dam shame that at least one tank needs to elix for the party to be successful.

I would be just fine with no vanity bonus if it was announced before the community spent thousands to grind for the bonus we all assumed we would get (we all assumed it bc the last vanity set gave one)

Divinemayhem lv71 bear
    Divinemayhemz lv70 mage
    Divinexmayhem lv70 bird
    Ewwyuckgross lv56 bird
    Sandblast lv51 mage
    Feedyourhead lv30 bear
    Mayhembeak lv30 bird
    Maliciousbear lv25 bear
    Hostilebear lv22 bear
    Divmay lv18 bear
    Plaguemaw lv17 bear
    Minimayhem lv10 bear
    Hostilemerch lv4 bird
    Sometimes I can't stop the shaking, but at least I know I'm not dead.

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathofan View Post
    My point is, how would you feel that mount fang armor made a temporary vanity set with l71 humania helm meanwhile designers work for next level cap. This will definitely help all of those people who have mt fang armor in their inventory all useless takin space away. Plz post if you would like this idea to be worked on.
    I had proposed that in another older thread .. And I had emailed support giving this suggestion..

As a summary, i was told my idea will be told to design sector.. but nothing was done abou fang armor yet..

I see 5 solutions to it...

1) Making as fan said, making a temporarily set with helm 71, giving same bonus as CoP
    2) Making only a glowing with fang armor n 71 helm, not giving stats just for the look..
    3) Making the armor stashable, which would permit to use it on another chars since it's useless right now
    4) Giving it some stats as founder helm..
    5) For making things fair in pvp, ctf, enableling CoP bonus in PVP/CTF maps, which would permit to every players to fight EQUALY and FAIRLY, and would permit to newest 66-71 players not to be disadvantaged towards overpowered 3 vanitied players.. I know most of the 3 vanity players are gonna insult me about this solution, about saying that I'm "mad because i wasnt good enough to get the vanities because I was lazy", but look, it's not only for me.. Do you really think 10 armor, 10 damage, 10 dodge, 50 hp and some more critical is fair against players who only fights without some super powers?
    This is why I think that CoP bonus stats should be enabled in PVP/ctf maps, for making fights FAIR : only the real bests would win, not using some overpowered super extra powers
    (little precision : the sparkles would still be there so that there won't be mad people complaining about look ^^)

This is my opinion, please don't insult me too much lol

Cya everyone :-)
    Last edited by Chickenrunnn; 07-31-2012 at 07:33 PM.
    GUIDES : | Devs & Mods | PvP | CTF | CS | Promo Codes |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenrunnn View Post
    I had proposed that in another older thread .. And I had emailed support giving this suggestion..

As a summary, i was told my idea will be told to design sector.. but nothing was done abou fang armor yet..

I see 5 solutions to it...

1) Making as fan said, making a temporarily set with helm 71, giving same bonus as CoP
    2) Making only a glowing with fang armor n 71 helm, not giving stats just for the look..
    3) Making the armor stashable, which would permit to use it on another chars since it's useless right now
    4) Giving it some stats as founder helm..
    5) For making things fair in pvp, ctf, enableling CoP bonus in PVP/CTF maps, which would permit to every players to fight EQUALY and FAIRLY, and would permit to newest 66-71 players not to be disadvantaged towards overpowered 3 vanitied players.. I know most of the 3 vanity players are gonna insult me about this solution, about saying that I'm "mad because i wasnt good enough to get the vanities because I was lazy", but look, it's not only for me.. Do you really think 10 armor, 10 damage, 10 dodge, 50 hp and some more critical is fair against players who only fights without some super powers?
    This is why I think that CoP bonus stats should be enabled in PVP/ctf maps, for making fights FAIR : only the real bests would win, not using some overpowered super extra powers
    (little precision : the sparkles would still be there so that there won't be mad people complaining about look ^^)

This is my opinion, please don't insult me too much lol

Cya everyone :-)
    Very well said, I emailed sts and they told me the same thing they will tell designers, im sure they dnt care a ***** about it. I also suggested making mt fang vanity selling for platinum, I would honestly liquidate it now for zero gold but it actually took a good amount of platinum to reach a couple of l66s. If they added some extra stats like founders helm it would be nice too, lol about elite weapons they suuuuuck in pvp the staff buffs your enemy in pvp 10dodge 25armor, lol a 2h sword... Two skills they dead, and seems the boat is the only decent weapon worth sacrificing the set bonus. If this the bonus for reachin elite cap I will always stay in the _5 _0 lvs no need for elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathofan View Post
    Very well said, I emailed sts and they told me the same thing they will tell designers, im sure they dnt care a ***** about it. I also suggested making mt fang vanity selling for platinum, I would honestly liquidate it now for zero gold but it actually took a good amount of platinum to reach a couple of l66s. If they added some extra stats like founders helm it would be nice too, lol about elite weapons they suuuuuck in pvp the staff buffs your enemy in pvp 10dodge 25armor, lol a 2h sword... Two skills they dead, and seems the boat is the only decent weapon worth sacrificing the set bonus. If this the bonus for reachin elite cap I will always stay in the _5 _0 lvs no need for elite
    I'm sure that they will do something with elite vanities maybe add procs and other cool additions
    But really the point of the vanity is for looks people who got the CoP weren't looking for a stat advantage in pvp even some of those getting the first nuris shields didn't get a bonus for reaching cap
    So for part of two caps their were no bonuses and then:
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinemayhem View Post
    we all assumed it
    The goal was just the pride of it
    If thats how they choose to make the future elite vanities I will still go for them