Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Marianos and Pisces blue circles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Default Marianos and Pisces blue circles

Name:  c1.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  113.0 KB

Recently a blue circle has been added to all mystic weapons. The blue circle of the Marianos Bow is invisible on giant mobs like Taa'Nyn. Could you increase the size of the circle to be visible to giant mobs?

Name:  c2.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  120.8 KB

Pisces daggers have increased damage and armor. But it is not shown with a blue circle on Rogue. I don't know for how long I have Proc activated. Armor increase can save me from being killed by boss Orrick for example. Could you do the same as the mage? And get a blue circle around the rogue?.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

These should be available if you patch (log out and log back in):
    * Increased size of blue ring. Should now be visible around Taa'Nyn.
    * Since the damage and armor bufff is on you, I've added icons to the status effect bar for the Pisces Daggers.

I don't know what you want me to do with the mage. Be specific and preferably with item names.

-ALS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    These should be available if you patch (log out and log back in):
    * Increased size of blue ring. Should now be visible around Taa'Nyn.
    * Since the damage and armor bufff is on you, I've added icons to the status effect bar for the Pisces Daggers.

I don't know what you want me to do with the mage. Be specific and preferably with item names.

-ALS
    I saw the changes.

Look at the example. It has two rogues and the name Sea Power was displayed. Which of the two activated the proc? Who should use basic attacks to activate The Bends proc?

This is something a warrior might know if he's using Polaris for example. Because a blue ring appears on the warrior when Polaris is activated. So if you have two warriors it's easy and fast to know who should use the charged attack and activate the second proc of the polaris weapon.

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Added additional hud icons during various stages of Zodias Mythic weapon procs. This should be available in the next server (content) update.

-ALS

6. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Added additional hud icons during various stages of Zodias Mythic weapon procs. This should be available in the next server (content) update.

-ALS
    This is unrelated to the weapons but related to the bosses in zodias, the mini bosses in sunk fleet have a yellow ring under them but it's sometimes hard to see with all the pet abilities, weapon procs, and auras. Can something be done about the yellow ring as well? Maybe make it bigger or brighter

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

The yellow ring doesn't signify anything (other than it's a miniboss). Rather than fix all of the sorting issues w/ effects and auras and bosses of different sizes, I'm considering removing the ring.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

The yellow ring doesn't signify anything (other than it's a miniboss). Rather than fix all of the sorting issues w/ effects and auras and bosses of different sizes, I'm considering removing the ring.

-ALS
    In my opinion it does mean something because the goal in elite sunk fleet is to kill the miniboss and move to the next room and repeat to get to the boss asap. If it's hard to see the yellow ring people might get confused on where to attack to prevent the runs from slowing down. Sometimes there's multiple gold skeletons or the school of fish are hard to see which one is the mini boss when there's multiple of non mini boss version pilled up all together.

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Are there specific minibosses to enlarge the yellow ring for? Otherwise, I'll need to go through all of them.

-ALS