Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: du yu leik my nuw signitur?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paar:727215
    Come on guys. Why you have to make fun of his grammer? That's low.
    Agreed, and nice sig btw
    Last edited by dugantale; 07-29-2012 at 05:20 PM.

Want a graphic? Click my sig pic!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dugantale For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paar View Post
    Come on guys. Why you have to make fun of his grammer? That's low.
    Totally agreed,not cool..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Okay I guess it is time to explain something to u kiddos before this turns into a flamewar for u blaming us for hating and bullying this poor fella.

This guy is 100% TROLL. Did u get that, a freaking TROLL? There are just too many things going crossed. He can't even write "you" correctly as he posts but in his profile his occupation is 'cardboard box manufacturer'. So, he can't even spell "you" correctly but somehow he was able to write 'cardboard box manufacturer' to the right spot, 'occupation'? And about his signature. He is a total newb over here right? How did he know how to put a spoiler? I still struggle myself for making those and this guy is here for the very first day and puts a spoiler to his siggy.

All in all, stop being so darn oblivious and acting like a saint in every single thing. It's only going to make u look foolish.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

I'm done posting here lol.When Dudetus steps in I'm done xD
    He's got the POWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Okay I guess it is time to explain something to u kiddos before this turns into a flamewar for u blaming us for hating and bullying this poor fella.

This guy is 100% TROLL. Did u get that, a freaking TROLL? There are just too many things going crossed. He can't even write "you" correctly as he posts but in his profile his occupation is 'cardboard box manufacturer'. So, he can't even spell "you" correctly but somehow he was able to write 'cardboard box manufacturer' to the right spot, 'occupation'? And about his signature. He is a total newb over here right? How did he know how to put a spoiler? I still struggle myself for making those and this guy is here for the very first day and puts a spoiler to his siggy.

All in all, stop being so darn oblivious and acting like a saint in every single thing. It's only going to make u look foolish.
    And PLEASE don't get me started on his location.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Umm.. Maybe he's from a different country. Maybe he's trying his best to learn English. Let's look on the bright side, then the world would be at peace ^^

Error.
    This person's Signature is too sexy to be displayed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Livemau For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post

LOL THANK YOU. I was starting to think I was the only one who wasn't oblivious. Come on guys, he's a troll. Drop the white knight stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Guys Leave him alone I can tell he doesn't speak English, He speaks another language

"There's more than meets the Eye"
    Star Legends: Zraorizer/TheHelper/TheHelperJr
    Dark Legends: Dragon
    Pocket Legends: Zraorizer

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Let's clarify something, he speaks English. What he is using is text/internet shorthand. Instead of writing the words out, he using this new type of shorthand. He most likely posts from an Ipod or phone. My kids use this when they text me and it drives me insane.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

No doubt in my mind he's trolling. Who puts their address as 69th street and activities as eating babies and killing people? Someone trying to be funny. And he is also trying to be funny with the way he spells. That's just my 2 cents

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider:727978
    Let's clarify something, he speaks English. What he is using is text/internet shorthand. Instead of writing the words out, he using this new type of shorthand. He most likely posts from an Ipod or phone. My kids use this when they text me and it drives me insane.
    thsi snit shrotahnd. Thsi si mxiing pu lettres

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plmafiaboss View Post
    thsi snit shrotahnd. Thsi si mxiing pu lettres
    Look at his first and second post. First post is perfectly spelled. Second post isn't mixed up letters, he uses shorthand. Not hard to tell the difference.
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Livemau View Post
    Haha i love your posts sometimes

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Look at his first and second post. First post is perfectly spelled. Second post isn't mixed up letters, he uses shorthand. Not hard to tell the difference.
    You're wrong on this one man.
    Texting 'shorthand' is basically a form of satirical spelling, but without the stupid letter replacements like $ for S. A message in "shorthand" would be "Btw what r u doing 2moro? U want 2 hang irl w/ me n my BFF?" instead of "By the way, what are you doing tomorrow? You want to hang in real life with me and my best friend forever?"

What he's doing is popular among young teenagers and middle school girls. Misspelling words on purpose to make it seem like he's less intelligent, which judged by his profile info and attempt at comedy with the signature, he's really selling the idea. Another popular "trend" is CaPiTaLiZiNg EvErY oThEr LeTtEr

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    Texting 'shorthand' is basically a form of satirical spelling, but without the stupid letter replacements like $ for S. A message in "shorthand" would be "Btw what r u doing 2moro? U want 2 hang irl w/ me n my BFF?" instead of "By the way, what are you doing tomorrow? You want to hang in real life with me and my best friend forever?"

What he's doing is popular among young teenagers and middle school girls. Misspelling words on purpose to make it seem like he's less intelligent, which judged by his profile info and attempt at comedy with the signature, he's really selling the idea. Another popular "trend" is CaPiTaLiZiNg EvErY oThEr LeTtEr
    So true, but try speaking like that when texting a girl if hes a guy i dont think he'll get far... Unless they like that stuff, but who am i to judge?

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    So true, but try speaking like that when texting a girl if hes a guy i dont think he'll get far... Unless they like that stuff, but who am i to judge?

I dunno maybe girls like that stuff in 7th grade

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

I dunno maybe girls like that stuff in 7th grade
    I use proper grammar like "you're" not your when speaking about you are but when i play PL yes i use short hand but i dont use idk i spell out everything and sometimes depends on who i talk to but thats me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Ok... I may not have used the correct "technical" term, but if you look at my first post, that is exactly what I said. The point: He/she knows what they are saying and the problem is not grammar/language, as others are making it sound.

As someone who has 4 middleschool children, they don't do it to look "less intelligent", they do it because they are lazy. So it can be considered short hand.
    Last edited by CrimsonTider; 07-29-2012 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Woah and we care if poster is genuine because?