Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: You're comments on the shooting in Colorado?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    Because this stuff happens every day across the world.
    It's sad, but it's pointless to go and write "my thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families" because I highly doubt anyone actually prays after saying that, nor will it do any good. It's what I like to call "The Grief Train" in which people hop on any chance to talk about something tragic just because they need to talk about something to make their lives seem more difficult. There are also the people who think they HAVE to say something because it makes them look like they care and are good people. Like they have a freakin checklist of things to do and one item is to "give out thoughts and prayers to people I don't know so my internet friends think I'm a good person."

Did you know that 68 people died the same day as this shooting when a ferry sunk? I believe it was off the coast of South Africa. 68 dead and a crap load more missing. Don't hear anyone praying for them.
    *clap clap*

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey guys, given that this is a bit of a hot point right now, re-preemptively closing the thread.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post: