Thread: New Warrior Passive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default New Warrior Passive

So my idea is to give a built in passive of the warrior class which provides 50% resistance to knockback/stuns. The main purpose for this passive is for PvP. I feel like the warrior is constantly pushed and stunned the most in PvP which kinda makes it unfun as well as kind of unusable in clashes. The main purpose of a war in PvP is to cover/protect the rogue so the fact that the warrior can just be tossed around like a ragdoll and stunned for ages defeats that purpose. It also makes sense that a warrior would be more resistant to knockbacks and stuns since he is the big guy he's essentially a tank he shouldn't be knocked as easily imo. I don't think that this passive should be introduced into honor PvP but in normal PvP and even in PvE. The percentages of this passive could be tweaked if its too much. I hope this idea can be considered into the game or at least tested. Let me know what you guys think.

Edit: For more context I’m talking about specifically for the push pets that are the meta for clash in normal PvP endgame and even lower PvP brackets. These push pets include Antonio/Noe and other donkey/horse pets that push with their passive attack. When multiple people use these pets the push effect is further amplified eventually pushing you across the whole map or making you get stuck on a rock. Furthermore the new mythic energy/force weapons like the bow or gun accelerates it even more with their push effect. On top of all the push/knockback effects getting stunned makes it even worse and more frustrating for a warrior. This renders the role of the warrior protecting the team useless as you could miss an essential heal for the team. These pets could also be nerfed but I don’t know if that will happen or be considered. I really think that my idea of giving the warrior a passive like this is unique and would help make the PvP side of the game more balanced and fun for warriors. This has been an issue ever since lvl 76 cap but I felt like no one really talked about it or gave ideas to balance it. I decided to talk about it now since I feel endgame PvP is relatively more active to the previous cap.
    Last edited by LilJJ03; 07-22-2022 at 10:53 PM.

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

pvp? my friend,the devs may require more information than mere words to make changes for pvp.

consider adding more info.

though u seem to know what your talking about so +1 from me.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Blood View Post
    pvp? my friend,the devs may require more information than mere words to make changes for pvp.

consider adding more info.

though u seem to know what your talking about so +1 from me.
    I edited the original post for further explanation as to why I want this added to the game. I hope it better explains it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LilJJ03 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

looks good brada now we just need more players to give their opinions.

also now that u explain your idea for a new warrior passive i like it even more, though shouldnt mage and rogue also get one?

i hope people see ur post n coomment.

i wrote a lot of post,and sometimes people dont bother.. so i tend to not put much effort in regardin punctuation and format. ;p

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Immortal_Blood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

you say passive but i think you mean, an invisible buff? to have warrior innately knocked back less and stunned less.. yeah sounds good..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Blood View Post
    you say passive but i think you mean, an invisible buff? to have warrior innately knocked back less and stunned less.. yeah sounds good..
    Yeah to clarify this I mean every warrior will have it innately as you put it. Ik this post is a little bias towards warriors but I feel like warriors are struggling the most in PvP imo. As for the other classes I don’t have ideas as to what innate abilities they could possess so maybe other people can come up with ideas in the comments