Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its all about the procs now

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Imagine that STS release the 81 arcane weps and they're all charged procs !

Pitchforks and torches come to mind.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Procing the hypo gun takes 2 charged attacks that need to hit the same target to activate. When there are mobs around its hard to hit the boss 2 times. It's nice when it procs but it is so difficult its frustrating. You may have noticed that this mythic weapon is the cheapest in auction, it's cause no one wants it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalwiz View Post
    Procing the hypo gun takes 2 charged attacks that need to hit the same target to activate. When there are mobs around its hard to hit the boss 2 times. It's nice when it procs but it is so difficult its frustrating. You may have noticed that this mythic weapon is the cheapest in auction, it's cause no one wants it.
    That is true that alone it is an unwanted weappon but when you combo it with other stuff you can get some little use of it. But it is situational in situations of 1v1 and it necessarily uses hard combos to execute so it can’t be done consistently.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I miss the good old times when we actually had class roles, tank being the damage reciever, gathering all the mobs and healing the party, mage controlling the mobs with fire,ice and clock stun-locking the crap out of them, rogue taking the large groups controlled by mages/tanks and killing them 1 by 1, and going absolutely beast mode against boss. Those were the times this game was genuinely fun to play, the time when strategy and skill meant something.
    I'm kind of sad this game is not more mainstream and widely known, maybe if they had a larger player base they would actually consider our suggestions and do something about this situation, I believe hardly anyone finds this play style fun and enjoyable.
    I'm not trying to criticise although it may seem like I am, all I want is a longevity for this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    I miss the good old times when we actually had class roles, tank being the damage reciever, gathering all the mobs and healing the party, mage controlling the mobs with fire,ice and clock stun-locking the crap out of them, rogue taking the large groups controlled by mages/tanks and killing them 1 by 1, and going absolutely beast mode against boss. Those were the times this game was genuinely fun to play, the time when strategy and skill meant something.
    I'm kind of sad this game is not more mainstream and widely known, maybe if they had a larger player base they would actually consider our suggestions and do something about this situation, I believe hardly anyone finds this play style fun and enjoyable.
    I'm not trying to criticise although it may seem like I am, all I want is a longevity for this game.
    I think that for a hack and slash giving everyone good dmg is essential because the game is not made to be played in parties of 3 but gives freedom to chose your best comps and why not solo maps if you are op.
    This said having warrior good on tanking receiving dmg and pulling only will result in having no fun playing the class so none will play « tank » they’d rather play mage to feel some dmg or rogue because it will be the only really fun class.
    I feel that now every class is pretty needed at least 2 in order to do good runs but having the 3 results in playing a MMORPG with a tank, a AOE dmg dealer and a 1VS all mobs and mini nucker.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I for one like the proc gameplay. It means you can farm solo against tough mobs. Some people suggested nerfing enemy health and stuff but if that was done you'd just have people still using procs and switching to different gear. You could nerf the procs too but then you're gonna have a lot of angry folks as absolutely everyone uses them and you'd be forcing them to shell out for the new gear.
    I don't see a solution that doesn't involve making the mythic gear obsolete.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i agree. i like stats>proc
    but it is fun to see a proc go off and know whatever you are attacking is gonna die