Thread: Iced ribs and Blizzard Barrel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Post Iced ribs and Blizzard Barrel

Iced ribs of level 7 and blizzard barrel of level 6, what are they worth? Both for mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

iced ribs - probably not much now because they made a vanity of it.
    Blizzard barrel - I sold mine for 20 mill but that was 7 or 8 months ago and to a friend that collects. So it could be worth alot more to someone.

Very hard to put a price on items that old and that barely ever get moved around. Usually depends on how bad someone wants it tbh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiiwawa View Post
    iced ribs - probably not much now because they made a vanity of it.
    Blizzard barrel - I sold mine for 20 mill but that was 7 or 8 months ago and to a friend that collects. So it could be worth alot more to someone.

Very hard to put a price on items that old and that barely ever get moved around. Usually depends on how bad someone wants it tbh.
    ok cool cool, any idea about the green winter wonderland set level 21 for mage?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    ok cool cool, any idea about the green winter wonderland set level 21 for mage?
    Im sorry but again... its so hard to put a price on something that is so few and far between. I have an inventory and stash full of old items that I really have no idea how to price because so many people dont remember them or they are not bought, sold, traded enough to even come up with a base price. Its one of those things that a person will pay for it based on how bad they want it. Just decide what the bottom line price you would take for it and stick to it. Thats about all i can tell you.

If you have any other questions or need any help with anything else just asķ here or dm me in game. ign chiiwawa.

Best wishes!