Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 7/27/2022 | Weekend Aura Sale + Sneak Peak at New Weapon Looks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    422 Posts

So to be clear this is the new "spirit" set?

Will it give a completely different proc than the mythic set? a stronger buff?

And what about the arcane 81??

If also a completely different proc will it mean that we will have to switch between 3 set and same with weapon?

I thought the proc stacking was remove for this reason, to make the gameplay a little more easier...

At this point imo the best would be an arcane weapon that we can use to merge older weapon proc, something that would make
    a feeling of partnership with our weapon, a way to make our weapon unique while we continue to invest in it

If too complicated for the weapon at least one piece of gear like our artifact maybe? cuz rn it really feel like all our gears are just disposable and we never gain anything of value through time, only some vanity and banner, i think many are needing something more than that to keep them motivate!

thank you for reading

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    So to be clear this is the new "spirit" set?

Will it give a completely different proc than the mythic set? a stronger buff?

And what about the arcane 81??

If also a completely different proc will it mean that we will have to switch between 3 set and same with weapon?

I thought the proc stacking was remove for this reason, to make the gameplay a little more easier...

At this point imo the best would be an arcane weapon that we can use to merge older weapon proc, something that would make
    a feeling of partnership with our weapon, a way to make our weapon unique while we continue to invest in it

If too complicated for the weapon at least one piece of gear like our artifact maybe? cuz rn it really feel like all our gears are just disposable and we never gain anything of value through time, only some vanity and banner, i think many are needing something more than that to keep them motivate!

thank you for reading
    It very clearly says Arcane weapon, helm, and armor

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trenton For This Useful Post: