Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 7/27/2022 | Weekend Aura Sale + Sneak Peak at New Weapon Looks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    507 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I don't like sparkly things and glitter, so that theory doesn't apply to me. Magpies like shiny and sparkly things though.
    Besides, it's not just the auras, it's the wisps mainly. They get in the way and clutter the screen. I hate clutter.
    Can’t disagree brethren, plus I discovered I have more cone receptors in my eye than most ppl so auras are basically a abilist hate crime against me-
    jk, (mostly), but not about my eye mutation

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Great post. A few things besides being cut as a precious gemstone, Diamonds do actually help us lol. A few examples below. Also used in the Medical Field as well.

Diamond is the hardest substance on earth and has the highest thermal conductivity of any material at room temperature, qualities needed for numerous industrial purposes. Diamond is used as an abrasive in grinding, drilling, cutting, and polishing, and has proven to be more cost-effective compared to other abrasives in many industrial processes because it cuts faster and lasts longer.

Diamond also has chemical, electrical, optical, and thermal properties that make it ideal for wear- and corrosion-resistant coatings, special lenses for laser radiation equipment, heat sinks in electrical circuits, wire drawing, polishing silicon wafers and computer disk drives, and other applications.
    I did know a couple of those, but ty for adding some facts to my addled brain (heat sinks are particularly interesting for some reason)

Didn’t meant to imply diamonds are worthless , just that most rappers smiles are worthless lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post: