Quote Originally Posted by Totallymad View Post
Im sorry do u have many free time to play? I guess yes if you can handle with all STS games. And what comes next? Wild West Legends? It means that all your progress and a part of you that you gave to AL simply gone just because of new engine. Is it OK in your opinion?
I just dont get why make 10 engines if you can add something to new game. And your buisness planning is wrong If they close DL, PL and SL they will loose ppl, because ones who played them really hard will never come back to STS. I posted in this thread guys just to show you what great developers you were inventing something new every month and putting it in 3 games plus having enough time even to post replys to forum questions and what u becoming now simply ignoring easy questions of your older games fans about upcoming updates. I really hope that whats happening now is a temporary thing and for sure i wishes you only best, but plz tell us something cause we really deserve it by supporting this community O:-)
100% agree with Totallymad... So basically you spend all your time and money on one game to have to just start again each time a newer and more visually appeasing game gets released? Not good practice IMO..

Update the older games with newer graphics, items, maps etc, thats the way forward.

IDK about everyone else but I was effing and blinding about PL winter fest stuff this year. Didn't even bother to change it from last year?