Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Elite Zodias Gauntlet!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    Can you combine the 2 spiritual weapons in terms of processes? (level 71 and 76)
    How much is the approximate reflection of the daggas? 100%?
    Do weapons level up in inventory but level 71 will also be affected by the new system of leveling up without using them directly? it would not be bad to upload the old weapons too
    Hmm combining Lvl 71 and Lvl 76 Spirit Weapons Procs together would make things interesting utility wise. Like a Zodias Mother of Pearl item drop in Elite Zodias Maps, that allows us to fuse Lvl 71 Spirit Weapon to a "Eating Machine" Spirit Gear. And should Spirit XP from Lvl 71 carry over in some sort way or percentage to Lvl 76? Is that fair for the people who spent a lot of time Lvling them up in past? Should the HP Regen part of Proc only from the Lvl 71 Spirit Weapon scale when fused together? I don't own any Lvl 71 Spirit Weapons anymore but I wouldn't mind at all of this was implemented if it wouldn't break things balance wise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Hmm combining Lvl 71 and Lvl 76 Spirit Weapons Procs together would make things interesting utility wise. Like a Zodias Mother of Pearl item drop in Elite Zodias Maps, that allows us to fuse Lvl 71 Spirit Weapon to a "Eating Machine" Spirit Gear. And should Spirit XP from Lvl 71 carry over in some sort way or percentage to Lvl 76? Is that fair for the people who spent a lot of time Lvling them up in past? Should the HP Regen part of Proc only from the Lvl 71 Spirit Weapon scale when fused together? I don't own any Lvl 71 Spirit Weapons anymore but I wouldn't mind at all of this was implemented if it wouldn't break things balance wise.
    Only Lvl 41+ 71 Spirit Weapons can be fused with the Zodias Mother of Pearl.

Also @Flashio idea of adding passive Procs to Helm and Armor is a good idea. Passive Procs related to our Main Class Roles would be interesting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Sts i think you need to change the new spirit items name to arcane spirit because they want op like arcanes, before the release of spirit they want to buffs in advance thats why we cant achieve the balance of the game lol, peace. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I feel like spirit gears that are upgraded to a very high or a bit higer level should be more powerful than the upcoming arcane gears which totally makes sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    I feel like spirit gears that are upgraded to a very high or a bit higer level should be more powerful than the upcoming arcane gears which totally makes sense.
    Else spirit gear leveling won't make much sense if they are going to be much weaker than the other stuff.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I love that idea, will make festerfang active again and deep marsh open more often. This would really help new players. 10/10 for this idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

How do we get gold from monsters when we need our main gear to kill them? Cant we just register our gold loot set and the portal system will automatically yield us gold to the amount of our gold loot set?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jemstroyer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jemstroyer View Post
    How do we get gold from monsters when we need our main gear to kill them? Cant we just register our gold loot set and the portal system will automatically yield us gold to the amount of our gold loot set?
    Yea i think the same, should be better have a chest after the end of a wave..like get 10 seconds before start a new wave to open the chest...
    (Chest on map, not inventory)
    So could use gl set with no riskys..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caabarader View Post
    Yea i think the same, should be better have a chest after the end of a wave..like get 10 seconds before start a new wave to open the chest...
    (Chest on map, not inventory)
    So could use gl set with no riskys..
    There should be some reward for those who buy and use the strongest gold loot items. Gold dropping from a mini boss each wave is a decent 'Meet ya halfway' i guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Fake crafting: 3 hustle Bucks no enter invi :v

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jemstroyer View Post
    I think that the élite zodias gauntlet will be a endgame content that we need to appreciate the game. Such as higher difficulty dungeons and raids in other games. So we should take it as a challenge to accomplish and to compete every month.
    But the idea of getting reward from it by accomplishing it at high waves every week for exemple could be great. As an exemple they could think of something like weekly chest from zodias gauntlet highest wave done and we can receive mythic-arcane gear in it + some gold.
    But I don’t think that they will do that.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mklucasjt View Post
    Fake crafting: 3 hustle Bucks no enter invi :v

I think they'll show up when the event starts or sts owes the energy i already spent xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Statsonly View Post
    I think they'll show up when the event starts or sts owes the energy i already spent xD
    Rip xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Anyone tokens showed up? Lmao. I burned soooo many kits and got nothing :/

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    ... hopefully next expansion gets released with a 80%+ of the content ready to go from the beginning instead of waiting a year for stuff to be released.

......THIS.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tuhguhbuhbuh View Post
    ......THIS.
    They won't release "80%" of the expansion right away because people will get bored of everything fast and ask for more updates or another expansion anyways

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

"To craft them, you'll need to collect various spirit resources around Arlor."

Can these crafting materials be all found in the same map? Normal? Elite? Doesn't matter? Or do I need to run all 4 Zodias Maps? Are people using Luck Gear for these drops?

Just did like 4 runs in Elite Zodias and not a single drop of anything. I have all night but would like to be efficient about this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

"To craft them, you'll need to collect various spirit resources around Arlor."

Can these crafting materials be all found in the same map? Normal? Elite? Doesn't matter? Or do I need to run all 4 Zodias Maps? Are people using Luck Gear for these drops?

Just did like 4 runs in Elite Zodias and not a single drop of anything. I have all night but would like to be efficient about this.
    Nvm. Figured it out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Nvm. Figured it out.
    Care to share?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

even with full mythic set,if u are rog/mage...its hard to switch to gl..need to chrge while dodge or else easy die..then need to fast chnge to gl??gudluck to super op 1% rog mage...n lucky for war op hp n armor with op/same as other class proc dmge