Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Elite Zodias Gauntlet!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Also, could there be some sort of special drop from the bosses added? I know gold is the primary focus, but it would be fun to have something besides the elite zodias crates – maybe a special vanity, a small new piece of gear (81 artifact?), or a new pet (maybe platinum version of Samson?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post
    If you guys release an arcane version of the pearl it should be in large quantities if the only time to get them is during the zodias gauntlet launch

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk
    +1

Also to add to this, if decided yes will the Zodias Pearl Mythic and Arcane stack together in inventory?
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    It's the pinnacle of combat achievement in Zodias culture: The Zodias Gauntlet. Take on waves of elite level monsters to climb the leaderboards, collect mountains of gold, and secure some unique rewards.

How to Play

The Zodias Gauntlet can be unlocked by defeating Zodias bosses (Ekenta, Mecharydon and Rahabkor). Each one will grant points toward the global goal to activate the portal. Defeating the Elite versions will grant more points than normal. It will remain active for 24 hours.

Once unlocked, you'll find the portal to the Zodias Gauntlet in the great hall of the Zodias Capital. But, there are some preparations you should make before you head through. The Zodias will require a group of 3 players, one of each class and is designed to be the most difficult content yet, so make sure to equip your best gear to stand a chance against the onslaught.

Attachment 247290

Once inside, you'll face your first wave of monsters. You have 120 seconds to clear them. If successful, you will face wave after wave until you either run out of time, or your party wipes.

Attachment 247291

You'll earn points as you go to climb the cyclical monthly Leaderboards.

Loot & Rewards

Monsters inside the Gauntlet will drop gold (and lots of it). Bosses and minibosses have a chance to drop the Elite Zodias Locked Crate.

Attachment 247296

The Elite Zodias Locked Crate contains Gold, Elixirs, Legendary and Mythic Level 81 Gear, Fathoms, Zodias Rank Points and two new items:

Attachment 247294

Time Tokens are a new consumable item that allow you to reduce the crafting time of any item.

Attachment 247295

The Zodias "Pearl of the Deep" is a new Mythic item that increases the amount of Spirit XP your equipped Spirit Gear earns in Zodias and Elite Zodias. If it is in your inventory, it gives +5% Spirit in standard Zodias zones and +10% in Elite Zodias. This does stack with other Spirit XP multiplying effects!

Achievements

Defeat Elite Gauntlet Taa'Nyn (Wave 5) for 300 AP's and Elite Gauntlet Zaartarax (Wave 10) for 350!
    Attachment 247300

Leaderboards

The Top 10 leaderboard winners each month will receive a special badge with a shiny animated border,

Attachment 247292

along with two titles:

Attachment 247293

The Badge and Titles are cyclical rewards (like other Leaderboard rewards that expire after their respective terms).

Zodias "Eating Machine" Spirit Gear

As you may have noticed, the new crate contains an item for Spirit XP, which means the new Eating Machine spirit gear also comes along with this update!

Visit Kotermain in the Zodias Capitol to purchase the recipes for Eating Machine Spirit Armor, Helmet and Weapons with Fathom tokens. To craft them, you'll need to collect various spirit resources around Arlor.

Attachment 247297

In addition to scaling power, the Level 76 "Eating Machine" Spirit Gear invokes a set bonus when all three (3) pieces are worn together: +10 Primary Stat, 5% Haste, 25% Damage and 30% Speed.

Level 76 "Eating Machine" Spirit Weapons also have a chance to proc various effects. The power/effectiveness of these procs increases with item level.

Aegis: Chance to summon the "Harpoon Rotor" aura, which damages nearby enemies.

Blade: Chance to apply "Wave Crash" on your target. This does significant single target damage.

Bow: Chance to apply "Tide of Vengeance" to your target to do damage over time.

Daggers: Chance to summon the "Sharktooth Shield" around your Legend, which reflects incoming damage.

Staff: Chance to summon the "Healing Zodias Tide" around your Legend. Increases damage and restores health over time.

Cannon: Chance to apply "Mecharydon's Armor Eater" which strips away your enemy's armor away for a short period.

Timing
    The Elite Zodias Gauntlet, the Eating Machine Spirit equipment, Eating Machine crafting component loot, the Elite Zodias Locked Crate, and the Zodias Pearl are all expected to be available starting this Thursday, August 4th.

The Elite Zodias Gauntlet (and everything mentioned above) is a permanent addition to the Zodias Campaign.

Coming Soon: New Community Contest!

In addition to all of the exciting things happening in game, keep an eye on the forums next week for some summer fun and a chance to unlock some in-game rewards for the whole Arcane Legends community!

Attachment 247298

Keep an eye out in the Arcane Legends Announcements section on Monday 8/8 for more details!
    Will the spirit weappon also give a dmg or haste buff (warrior especially) or will it juste be some dmg activation proc?
    I’m wondering

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

If you’re rocking full Mythic you’re not going to be impressed by Spirit. This set isn’t meant to RIP the Mythic 81’s - though I understand the confusion given the standard chronology (ie “that which comes later is always better”).

Zodias Eating Machine gears are meant to entertain players without loads of gold and Plat and to give new / future players a fun advancement path for reasonably powerful (but not dramatically OP) gears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome answer, clears up a lot. I'm a bit skeptical but i'll give it a try. Looking forward to the rifle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Nice is look like old arcane legend theme before

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Can we have a visual of the weapons now or we have to wait tomorrow ? Lol, we saw 3/9 already. Sooo excited

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I hope that spirit gear will be at least funnier than mythic. Especially for warriors the gameplay is flat and we barely feel the need of our abilities because they do nothing for dmg. But the normal attack to activate feels scary.
    Anyway I’m looking forward to test it to spice my gameplay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

If you’re rocking full Mythic you’re not going to be impressed by Spirit. This set isn’t meant to RIP the Mythic 81’s - though I understand the confusion given the standard chronology (ie “that which comes later is always better”).

Zodias Eating Machine gears are meant to entertain players without loads of gold and Plat and to give new / future players a fun advancement path for reasonably powerful (but not dramatically OP) gears.

query... if so, do you think the price of gear spirit is lower than gear mitic? or at least is it accessible to create gear spirit for those who are starting?

another doubt. In which map will the ingredients to craft mythic gear be obtained?

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

could gear spirit be considered better than arcane gear 76?

@Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yerrisin View Post
    query... if so, do you think the price of gear spirit is lower than gear mitic? or at least is it accessible to create gear spirit for those who are starting?

another doubt. In which map will the ingredients to craft mythic gear be obtained?

I am also wondering for this because as I understand spirit gear is some gear you use to lvl up you alt chars and that level up with them by doing mobkill in zodias.
    So I hope that it will be easy to obtain for those who are already lvl 81 so they would be able to sell it a decent low price for those who are still leveling to.
    But maybe will it be better than mythic at their greatest lvl because they said that at their max lvl they will have slightly better stat than mythic.
    I am really interested in it tho.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tekila For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Nice we all are so exited thanks sts but hope spirit gears will not buffs untill it surpass the mythic set because of others complains just like please buff spirit proc chance please make the bonus set higher than mythics, please make the spirit proc 1 hit all inccluding the boss lol, just like they do to all blaster wreapon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Another thing guys lol, spirit is geared to be an alternative to mythic. Something to farm for, how for u all feel about the recipes being trade friendly?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

What happen when i use pearl, mhytic moon ring and oconi pet at same time? How much spirit XP we get?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Next question nobody asked as yet, does the spirit armor has its own individual proc???

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Can you combine the 2 spiritual weapons in terms of processes? (level 71 and 76)
    How much is the approximate reflection of the daggas? 100%?
    Do weapons level up in inventory but level 71 will also be affected by the new system of leveling up without using them directly? it would not be bad to upload the old weapons too

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I like it, ty Dev

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    194 Posts

"Chance to apply "Mecharydon's Armor Eater" which strips away your enemy's armor for a short period."

Based off the wording I'm assuming its 100% armour debuff?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

the +10 primary stat seems extremely underwhelming. Can this be offset by a higher haste %? say 10%?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Another Event only for OP players...😒😠😴

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

The spirit gear ended up being a let down, expected them to have utility based procs instead of a weaker version of current Mythics.
    The fact that both spirit weapon proc CDs don't have effect on eachother is a good concept for later released set of gears hope this case applies for upcoming arcanes.
    Could you be more specific with procs? We have asked more detailed abilities descriptions for quite a long time. Vague wording doesn't help anyone.
    Do spirit helm and armor have some kind of passive effect or a proc? Personally I prefer a passive effect, since it's mecharydon inspired maybe some electricity based effect.
    What's the point on releasing an item to boost our spirit xp if this item's bonus won't stack with other spirit xp sources, hopefully it does stack with the arcane version if you ever decide to release it.
    Instead of some bonus stats (which is cool and all but the current set bonus is quite low), I would rather get the weapon procs get some kind of added effect when set wore together.
    Are the dmg% and speed% bonuses from spirit set stacking with other sources?
    Is the spirit xp needed same as previous spirit gear?
    Are we able to lvl up these spirit gears on festerfang and vardan maps or only zodias?
    What about Spirit xp quests? Since we are required to actually use the spirit gear to lvl it up, the grinding will likely be skipped by a large majority.
    Where are the pics for the spirit weapons?

Overall, expected spirit gear to push me to run, but this isn't "exciting", maybe someone else likes it, hopefully next expansion gets released with a 80%+ of the content ready to go from the beginning instead of waiting a year for stuff to be released.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post: