Thread: Spirit Jewels For 76 Spirit Set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default Spirit Jewels For 76 Spirit Set

I have an idea to spice up the new 3/3 set coming soon. Same as order jewels they would add bonus only in zodias maps, no damage buff or speed necessary. The jewels will add a % of spirit xp bonus in zone , starting with excellent and up. Jewels can be converted from normal to spirit with a spirit jewel recipe.

(Example belows) i am open to feedback

Excellent Jewels 9x 5% each 45% xp bonus

Super jewels 9x 10% each 90% bonus xp

Noble jewels 9x 15% each 135% bonus xp

Exquisite jewels 9x 20% each 180% bonus xp

Precise jewels 9x 25% each 180% bonus xp

Flawless jewels 9x 40% each 360% bonus xp
    That one guy❗😂😎🤗🤑😊🐉🐉

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Statsonly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

additional information (ideas). Limiting the jewel bonus to 6 jewels only is also an option. Thoughts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

+1 I like this idea of Spirit Gems. Has use when Spirit Gear is worn or not worn with Spirit Orb. Depending on how many Spirit Items I want to Lvl up at the same time with Spirit Orb, I might want 4-5 Sets of these Spirit Gems. Spirit Gems would also be good items to add to the Spirit Lock Crates if that is happening.

Recap:

Spirit Orb: A Orb that allows us to Lvl up Spirit Weapons and Spirit Equipment while all three is sitting in the Inventory unequipped. Plat Store Tradable item.

Spirit Lock Crates: Crate contains Spirit Weapons, Spirit Gear, Spirit Weapon/Gear Fragments,Crafting Materials, Spirit Gems and Recipe, Spirit Pets, Future Spirit Pets, Jewel Elixirs, Etc. Plat Store Permanent Feature (Maybe).

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

seems a bit high man.. im thinking more like normal jewels.. 6,7,8,9,10,15% xp./

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    +1 I like this idea of Spirit Gems. Has use when Spirit Gear is worn or not worn with Spirit Orb. Depending on how many Spirit Items I want to Lvl up at the same time with Spirit Orb, I might want 4-5 Sets of these Spirit Gems. Spirit Gems would also be good items to add to the Spirit Lock Crates if that is happening.

Recap:

Spirit Orb: A Orb that allows us to Lvl up Spirit Weapons and Spirit Equipment while all three is sitting in the Inventory unequipped. Plat Store Tradable item.

Spirit Lock Crates: Crate contains Spirit Weapons, Spirit Gear, Spirit Weapon/Gear Fragments,Crafting Materials, Spirit Gems and Recipe, Spirit Pets, Future Spirit Pets, Jewel Elixirs, Etc. Plat Store Permanent Feature (Maybe).
    Great feedback, love the idea but i highly doubt sts dedicate soo much time and resources into spirit only for us to keep it unequipped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Blood View Post
    seems a bit high man.. im thinking more like normal jewels.. 6,7,8,9,10,15% xp./
    I was thinking about that , keep the numbers balanced but the fun aspect of it would be getting a specific rato of gems. For example 3 precise, 2 super and 3 noble. This might be the best stat to xp ratio lol idk. Just want a fun time😊

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Statsonly View Post
    Great feedback, love the idea but i highly doubt sts dedicate soo much time and resources into spirit only for us to keep it unequipped.
    Cinco already said he is going to be working on item like Spirit Orb, hopefully we will hear more details on that this Preview week.

But understand something. A few things. Spirit Orb is meant to fund the game by people buying Plat to buy this item to use and or sell. Most importantly Spirit Orb is meant to make Lvling up Spirit Weapons and Gear easier. And multiple of these Spirit items if one wants to. Spirit Gear starts off weak and low stats. Our current sets would be better to use and make Lvling up these Spirit Items easier. For example I'm a 2.9K Str Mythic Set War, killing wise the Mythic Set would be better to use. Spirit Orb is an exclusive item not a necessity.

And my Mythic Set has Enchanced Awakes and Full Flawless Fury. So it's my best Damage Set. So regardless when Spirit Set and Arc Set come out I'm not worried about my set becoming useless or entirely useless. But that comes with experience and not listening to nonsense. Looking forward to adding 2 more Sets. One with Spirit Weapon and one with Lvl 81 Arc Weapon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Cinco already said he is going to be working on item like Spirit Orb, hopefully we will hear more details on that this Preview week.

But understand something. A few things. Spirit Orb is meant to fund the game by people buying Plat to buy this item to use and or sell. Most importantly Spirit Orb is meant to make Lvling up Spirit Weapons and Gear easier. And multiple of these Spirit items if one wants to. Spirit Gear starts off weak and low stats. Our current sets would be better to use and make Lvling up these Spirit Items easier. For example I'm a 2.9K Str Mythic Set War, killing wise the Mythic Set would be better to use. Spirit Orb is an exclusive item not a necessity.

And my Mythic Set has Enchanced Awakes and Full Flawless Fury. So it's my best Damage Set. So regardless when Spirit Set and Arc Set come out I'm not worried about my set becoming useless or entirely useless. But that comes with experience and not listening to nonsense. Looking forward to adding 2 more Sets. One with Spirit Weapon and one with Lvl 81 Arc Weapon.
    I looked into it before i replied, love your technically aspect of the new and old. Personally still using a mix or 71-81 items, having used thr older items for a few years it feels more natural if that makes. As a mage i had 4/4 mythic set but technically ( outside of damage), there's better combo's. Looking foward to seeing u in game when the event is life, sell me 4 orbs lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Statsonly View Post
    I looked into it before i replied, love your technically aspect of the new and old. Personally still using a mix or 71-81 items, having used thr older items for a few years it feels more natural if that makes. As a mage i had 4/4 mythic set but technically ( outside of damage), there's better combo's. Looking foward to seeing u in game when the event is life, sell me 4 orbs lol.

I see that makes sense. Things are different with Mage Class. So besides the damage aspect with my Mythic Set, I have 47K HP with Heroic Garlic HB. Out of release I don’t think it would be possible without Enhanced Awakes to realistically get higher with Spirit Set/Arcane. So that is the Tank aspect of that. I would wait to next Awake Event to make a decision about switching my Main Damage Set with Spirit Set and or Arcane Set. And that will depend on overall Stats, Damage, and how I like the Weapon Procs.

And sure maybe we can link up and try the new Elite Zodias Gauntlet. I main Polaris Aegis and fully buffed walk around like 47K HP, 12.8K Damage, 52% Crit, 5K Mana, 9K Armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yes yes yes yes yes yes