Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Gauntlet feedback

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Default Gauntlet feedback

So i started run that, and got into wave 20+ and got some suggestions/construtive criticism.
    Let's start:
    •Gold loot:
    I was really excited to see the drop on it, but got some disappointed by knowing that sunken is still better to farm, wave 4 has 1 mini boss, wave 5 has 1 mini+ 1 boss, and after wave 6 it starts to have mini boss in all rooms...
    The point is that 1 mini boss got me max 18k drop(which is very good), around 45k per wave which takes around 1:00(after wave 6+) , but during 1:20 on sunken, it gets me 90k+ easily which is the double!
    The bosses(there are only boss 5, taa nyn, and boss 10, the dragon which i forgot name, after wave 10 there's none) got me around 40k, probably it's not the max, since i get over 60k on elite sunken boss sometimes.
    Mobs does drop a good gold(50-600), but it's too risky to use gl while killing them.

•Difficult:
    It's only for players geared, and that's not a problem, it's a new content and it is designed to be hard, i found it cool to play and strategy based, after wave 10, there start to appers some skeletons on the mid of map, surprised me!

•BUG:
    Found out a bug that should be fixed, after u killed all, *sometimes* the timer doesn't stop, making u lose the wave, the timer just stop after 3-5 seconds. That happened 3 times for me, and I'm sure we had killed all.

•The way it open:
    Very good that u listen the players suggestions about killing others bosses(ekenta and mecha)also helps, it gets even better when the normal version also helps. :-)

Gauntlet have potential, and with some upgrades on the gold loot will be even more enjoyable to play, can't wait to test new spirits gear there!(hopefully war spirit aegis be enough to kill mobs, wars are being just a tank with polaris/neptaris trying kill mobs)

Some ideas about gold loot:
    •Increasing mobs base drop
    I guess 400-600 per mob without using gold loot should be very good.

•Increasing minibosses drop:
    Rise the base gold also would work, maybe 15-20k without gl, and rise the max drop with gold loot also, maybe the same as the boss drop could be way too much since there are 3 mini per wave, but i'll let this to u guys think a good % for it to drop.

•Adding some chests
    For this i got two ideas:
    #1(the best)
    After the whole team die, everyone would be teleported to a rewarding zone, that contains chests with gold. The quantity of chests should be based on the wave that the team has died.(Maybe 3 per wave?)
    #2:
    Adding chests at each room, like maps 1-4 of elite zodias have(it would still take a bit of time to open the chests, that's why the #1 is the best!)
    Last edited by caabarader; 08-04-2022 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Added some ways to buff gauntlet gold.