Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Achievements IV (Standard)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    Ptw apps are the opposite of an achievement

It looks like a money grab from those looking to get aps

Ik you need to make money but don’t lean on ppl who want to compete on lb
    Ptw apps unnaturally split the lb into the haves & have nots

You already have hc, seasonal, & unnecessary auras for that
    If someone really cares abt banner and badge of overall lb u can get all aps through gold. No need pay real money. I know many have completed house slots and pets while no jarl/eggsavier events. They grinded gold tho on any map available at that time. It is doable. U think all those top overall players spend 1.5k plats to get house slots? I think none did. Even in hc ppl grind gold on main and using platinum eggs. Ppl have revived hc with platinum eggs. There are alot of ways to get platinum other than spend real money.
    Ofc many also spending real money to get plats and they have an advantage on those aps. But still it's not impossible for no money users.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

It's funny you all still bothers to give any sort of opinion to sts lmao like there has to be some sort of bug in comunication cause they never ever listen anything of what community says. For me 150 heroics is completely nuts, same as gold aps, is just a pathetic strategy to make people open more useless locks. I did my best to make top player lb, grinded like crazy in past season but i feel like there is kinda no point anymore cause all they want i do is spending money, i completely agree with Ares, hc can't even be considered cause is already completely p2w lmao and me i would like to run other maps than just gold farm. Like i grinded alot to max my points in zodias and become zodias champion but for exactly what point?? Was useless. All rest of content is lb timed runs and if you don't have op awakes you don't go far there. So yes ofc i gold farm cause i literally have nothing else to do since i need only ekenta and is always closed. These aps are entirely disappointing for me and they make me another step away from this game i used to like but that day by day is losing all my love

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Hey dear Ila . Considering aps like house slots and heroic/arcane pets. I think these are what u say is completely p2w aps for hc. I myself run 3-4 (not sure) eggsavier events to get those aps, I didn't open many crates maybe 20 totally. I still have 74 heroics next time I ll get that 75heroic aps np. Also just last jarl event I looted like 120-130 house slots. So big progress can be done without spending any platinum. Just need good tips from experiensed players. Some unlocked in the past had good chanses of platinum +arc/muth gears.
    In addition maybe u can take ur spouse as an example. He is in top overall hc lb. How much real money has he spend?
    All aps are doable. Just we won't see any seasonals completing all aps in one season. It is same for everyone. Very hard achievements to get. Loot 1B gold? Impossible for me to get. But I will slowly do it. I know u alrd have bought heroic eggs some seasons ago to be ready for new aps. You expected that. House slots same ig.
    As I mentioned before I agree ppl able to spend real money have a great advantage. But maybe u should think twice before being so absolute.
    Hope u doing well cheers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cant wait new update. Cheer

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

My spouse and i are in top yes but surely not cause of our gear lmao we have good friends that helped us alot, even rn. Sure we grinded elite maps etc but without help of geared people we would have no gone anywhere. Ofc i'm not stupid and i grinded every events that could gimme an advantage for lb, i'm even ok with 100 heroics but 150 is a true scam. To make 400 pets you gonna be forced to buy them in any case. But in all this where is the sense of "achievement"? Sure, i can spend my gold. But what this leaves me? Absolutely nothing. 1k boss is hella boring but at least there is some sort of work behind it. And i talk from a perspective in which i don't have bad position. I have 50 arcanes, i have 100+ heroics, i have 500 house slots and so on. But yk what i'm more proud of? Of 1k mecha, 1k rahab, 1k greensap etc, cause took alot of mental commitment for me that i'm not a kid anymore. I'm very disappointed in everything about this game

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Being in overall hc lb is cause of personal grind mostly. Harder achievements I agree it would not be possible without op pt. But hey that's what friends and guilds are for. Am not talkin abt one run aps like naked hydra(which can be carried). Hc needs lot of patiense like u n ur spouse had, to achieve top.
    Just wanted make clear that hc lb is not 100% p2w like u mentioned earlier.
    Being disappointed from game, well that's another issue. I understand how u feel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    Being in overall hc lb is cause of personal grind mostly. Harder achievements I agree it would not be possible without op pt. But hey that's what friends and guilds are for. Am not talkin abt one run aps like naked hydra(which can be carried). Hc needs lot of patiense like u n ur spouse had, to achieve top.
    Just wanted make clear that hc lb is not 100% p2w like u mentioned earlier.
    Being disappointed from game, well that's another issue. I understand how u feel.

Hardcore is p2w, I've done that mode myself and tried little money spend or even none to try and keep up with other players - eventually becomes impossible. You either can't do some stuff yourself or you get help from players that have already spent the money on it. Advantages exist in every aspect of Arcane Legends at this point and saying otherwise is just wrong.
    Support the game, of course I do that myself - cosmetics, events, auras and even open locked crates sometimes. Necessary pay to go lootboxes to obtain best items, RNG awakenings (to even get those gold loot items), no useful loot content maps (confirmed that current mythic gears are better than zodias ancient items - therefore people still farming gold only) for people that genuinely play the game - it's a no.

There is no way someone is gonna say that what I'm trying to point out here is unreasonable, constructive criticism is what Devs usually expect from us but eventually it's becoming frustrating when the feedback is not fully considered without implying the p2w aspect.
    I finished the Zodias aps last season, it took a lot of time but I stayed focused to finish it and was happy to in the end get myself even at least that vanity bow as form of reward. It's just what Sulphurea said above, it took some mental and makes it worth.
    Shifting the game towards 1 sense of gameplay that pushes another culture that exploits wallets (or at least looks like it) is just not good.

This is my honest take, agree with it or not don't say that anything I said is unreasonable.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

@ Papas
    I never said it couldn’t be done without spending money ( & a few years of free time not interrupted by a job)
    I said it was an obvious cash grab

I agree w Ares & Sulphurea above
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    @ Papas
    I never said it couldn’t be done without spending money ( & a few years of free time not interrupted by a job)
    I said it was an obvious cash grab

I agree w Ares & Sulphurea above
    Didn't mean to personally go against ur opinion. Maybe I misunderstood what u said.
    Most aps indeed need hell of free time and op pt(tanks), and often get boring in the end.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    Didn't mean to personally go against ur opinion. Maybe I misunderstood what u said.
    You are absolutely free to disagree if you do, there’s nothing wrong with that

I’d rather achievements be about skill & strategy ( pants down & lich consternation ex)
    Having rl $ isn’t an achievement
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Hardcore is p2w, I've done that mode myself and tried little money spend or even none to try and keep up with other players - eventually becomes impossible. You either can't do some stuff yourself or you get help from players that have already spent the money on it. Advantages exist in every aspect of Arcane Legends at this point and saying otherwise is just wrong.
    Support the game, of course I do that myself - cosmetics, events, auras and even open locked crates sometimes. Necessary pay to go lootboxes to obtain best items, RNG awakenings (to even get those gold loot items), no useful loot content maps (confirmed that current mythic gears are better than zodias ancient items - therefore people still farming gold only) for people that genuinely play the game - it's a no.

There is no way someone is gonna say that what I'm trying to point out here is unreasonable, constructive criticism is what Devs usually expect from us but eventually it's becoming frustrating when the feedback is not fully considered without implying the p2w aspect.
    I finished the Zodias aps last season, it took a lot of time but I stayed focused to finish it and was happy to in the end get myself even at least that vanity bow as form of reward. It's just what Sulphurea said above, it took some mental and makes it worth.
    Shifting the game towards 1 sense of gameplay that pushes another culture that exploits wallets (or at least looks like it) is just not good.

This is my honest take, agree with it or not don't say that anything I said is unreasonable.
    What u saying in ur first paragraph I alrd said it myself. Ofc u need support by others for hard aps.I also mentioned more than once that ppl using real money and plats have a huge advantage against f2p ppl. But ur saying I'm saying otherwise? U have shared ur opinion clearly. I have shared mine clearly too tbh. That's it!
    If u can't understand what I'm saying then is ok too. I mentioned playing hc made be patient and have np of waiting 2seasons to finish one ap. Maybe now is clear for you. You can see more than one agree w u. No need everyone do the same.
    No need us make more useless replying here. Is not constructive at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

1b gold can be farmed in 30 days when u go hard.
    1m pve is also doable just look at the event runners.
    Pet and house aps are definitely buyable after the goldfarm.
    Not everybody is supposed to reach all aps bc it would reduce the worth of it. When people dislike about the new aps a lot. You won’t need them all to stay on overall lb. Or just skip few seasons.

When I learned smth in my life it’s that those people who complain the most are the laziest to put in any effort.

This game absolutely is not p2w. All you want is achievable f2p. P2w is just speeding up the progress as it’s supposed to do and it does. It’s absolutely fine. No one is forced to buy or not buy any in game advantage packs such as platinum.

There’s many other ways to make gold than merching opening crates or farming in sunken or (begging).

It’s always the same like in other games or in sports who remembers Yao Yao from coc? He was the outstanding number 1 for such a long time and never unbeaten bc he worked hard for it. In sports as soccer you have many great players but even a Ronaldo is going to be beaten by a younger player who is more hungry who wants it more.

My point is the top doesn’t stay the same it’s switching lazy people will fall down and newer hungrier player who desires their gold will achieve it till they get lazy and others come. That’s the game. Maybe this helps to accept.

Grinding useless maps so often yes it’s annoying but when ppl are willed to run the 5% more effort than others they deserve the spot.

Everybody can complain but not everybody wants to work for it. Remember ur school career those who didn’t wanted left school early and the hungry ppl who wanted more in their life’s and learn smth they did not quitted.

Stay focus hungry and have fun in the game.

None forced anyone to do aps

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Oawaoebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Not everybody is supposed to reach all aps bc it would reduce the worth of it. When people dislike about the new aps a lot. You won’t need them all to stay on overall lb. Or just skip few seasons.

When I learned smth in my life it’s that those people who complain the most are the laziest to put in any effort.

This game absolutely is not p2w. All you want is achievable f2p. P2w is just speeding up the progress as it’s supposed to do and it does. It’s absolutely fine. No one is forced to buy or not buy any in game advantage packs such as platinum.

There’s many other ways to make gold than merching opening crates or farming in sunken or (begging).

It’s always the same like in other games or in sports who remembers Yao Yao from coc? He was the outstanding number 1 for such a long time and never unbeaten bc he worked hard for it. In sports as soccer you have many great players but even a Ronaldo is going to be beaten by a younger player who is more hungry who wants it more.

My point is the top doesn’t stay the same it’s switching lazy people will fall down and newer hungrier player who desires their gold will achieve it till they get lazy and others come. That’s the game. Maybe this helps to accept.

Grinding useless maps so often yes it’s annoying but when ppl are willed to run the 5% more effort than others they deserve the spot.

Everybody can complain but not everybody wants to work for it. Remember ur school career those who didn’t wanted left school early and the hungry ppl who wanted more in their life’s and learn smth they did not quitted.

I agree. Grinding maps is an essential part of the game and there are players (myself included) who like to play maps over and over again. Aps like 1k elite bosses or the 1b gold farming are some kind of filler between more "tryhard" aps of the game. Quite interesting that opinions are so different about that between actual lb players. I dont see why this doesnt deserve aps aswell as other goals. Wouldnt want only this category of aps - neither only a single other category of aps. I would personally like to see players on the lb who actually like playing the current expansion. Someone who doesnt play daily shouldnt be within the top25. Thats what I think about the top players lb. We need as many different aps as possible for that. I have the impression that people only like aps added which they can achieve easily personally. I just hope asommers extracts that from the feedback. And yes, if you dont like any aps you can just skip it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Aps for farming gold is good idea. It requires playing maps, which is what aps should be about. More aps like this, and less aps from category "sit in town and buy it".

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Marosok For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post

Yeah I want to see you having the gold aps done in 30 days when this gets implemented (maybe throw a twitch stream of u farming it even for 30 days), coming from same source that would afk in portal maps in order to get any bit of aps done.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

To start I would like to address some misconceptions that hc players have sorry papas but when you state "U think all those top overall players spend 1.5k plats to get house slots? I think none did" That is an incorrect statement because I myself spent plat 1.5k plat for those slots because when I maxed my APs Jarl event was not during that season. And also all of my pet and other Aps that weren't just useless grind 1k boss APs I spent plat or converted plat to gold to achieve faster such as buying rare bosses etc...

Also this game has slowly become more and more p2w as the years go on there used to be a way to loot items from bosses such as eggs and locks which could be sold at a good price to these p2w players. Now we have events every 2 weeks or so that introduce locks into the store and the items that drop from events zone become dirt cheap after a couple days take for example the previous forgotten vanity event.

Hardcore and normal gameplay cannot be compared at all. Don't try to apply a hc mindset which is to be patient and prepared and to think long term without rushing to normal gameplay which has become fast-paced and quite chaotic. There should be different achievements for hc and normal mode IMO but ofc that won't be implemented due to whatever reason sts wants to give this time.

Gold farming has become the only thing to do in this game because there is NOTHING ELSE TO DO. Arcane legends is a grinding mmorpg game that requires time to be successful in it but there should be multiple ways to achieve success rather than p2w and gold farm or the classic stand in towns and merch.

We need new APs that require skill to obtain like it was stated earlier similar to the pantless achievements which are easy now since a strategy has been formed over the years. We do not need more meaningless grind 1k bosses and we for sure don't need farm 1B gold.

I myself don't play anymore only log in and chat for a bit or test new events every now and then hoping for some fun but I find myself disappointed again and again sadly. While there has been amazing feedback from devs recently and a lot of great changes to this game there needs to be some sort of skill based gameplay that other games have. Rather than who has better awakes on their gear. Pvp was skill based until awakes were introduced but that can't be changed and honor quite honestly sucks you don't even count pvp kills for gods sake.

There are so many great aspects of this game but as the developers of this game there seems to be a tunnel vision for profit and meaningless grinding without any sort of skill involved. We need a change. - Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I agree with the jist of all these new aps but at the same time i would like one of the devs to elaborate how to farm 1b gold in current scenario.
    I think farming is necessary to survive in this game even without APs, if devs want to add the competitive element to it then they also should think of non- spending players too.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Justbadwolf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    To start I would like to address some misconceptions that hc players have sorry papas but when you state "U think all those top overall players spend 1.5k plats to get house slots? I think none did" That is an incorrect statement because I myself spent plat 1.5k plat for those slots because when I maxed my APs Jarl event was not during that season. And also all of my pet and other Aps that weren't just useless grind 1k boss APs I spent plat or converted plat to gold to achieve faster such as buying rare bosses etc...

Also this game has slowly become more and more p2w as the years go on there used to be a way to loot items from bosses such as eggs and locks which could be sold at a good price to these p2w players. Now we have events every 2 weeks or so that introduce locks into the store and the items that drop from events zone become dirt cheap after a couple days take for example the previous forgotten vanity event.

Hardcore and normal gameplay cannot be compared at all. Don't try to apply a hc mindset which is to be patient and prepared and to think long term without rushing to normal gameplay which has become fast-paced and quite chaotic. There should be different achievements for hc and normal mode IMO but ofc that won't be implemented due to whatever reason sts wants to give this time.

Gold farming has become the only thing to do in this game because there is NOTHING ELSE TO DO. Arcane legends is a grinding mmorpg game that requires time to be successful in it but there should be multiple ways to achieve success rather than p2w and gold farm or the classic stand in towns and merch.

We need new APs that require skill to obtain like it was stated earlier similar to the pantless achievements which are easy now since a strategy has been formed over the years. We do not need more meaningless grind 1k bosses and we for sure don't need farm 1B gold.

I myself don't play anymore only log in and chat for a bit or test new events every now and then hoping for some fun but I find myself disappointed again and again sadly. While there has been amazing feedback from devs recently and a lot of great changes to this game there needs to be some sort of skill based gameplay that other games have. Rather than who has better awakes on their gear. Pvp was skill based until awakes were introduced but that can't be changed and honor quite honestly sucks you don't even count pvp kills for gods sake.

There are so many great aspects of this game but as the developers of this game there seems to be a tunnel vision for profit and meaningless grinding without any sort of skill involved. We need a change. - Atoned
    Hey Jr. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant noone on normal mode overall lb use plats to get those house slots. Ofc all hc got those aps spent plats for those. At least most of em.
    And ofc some in normal mode could have done with plats. My point is that this housing aps should not be considered in "p2w section" sinse majority spend gold and not payed w real money to get it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Speaking of APs can the zod rare bosses be a little less rare?
    Avy
    12-2012

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Speaking of APs can the zod rare bosses be a little less rare?
    *screams in not finding Midas for 3 months straight*