Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Gauntlet Feedback

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Gauntlet Feedback

Id like to see what everyone thinks so far based off of their experience in the gauntlet. Feel free to share.

First thing, there seem to he a few bugs.

1. The round doesnt end immediately after killing all enemies. (This has resulted in multiple losses.)

2. Minibosses become immune and need to be reset to deal damage to them.

3. I am have not been recieving my timer speedup consumables anywhere in my inventory.

With that said, I do see that the new Crafting Materials and Elite Zodias Crates do drop in the gauntlet. These drop quite frequently and make the value decrease at high rates. And that is fine, because the lesser fortunate players will need the gear that comes from them.

But my main concern is gold drops. The bosses seem to drop less gold than Elite Sunken, and the minibosses drop quite a bit more than Elite Sunken. Even considering this, there amount for a 2 minute wave still doesnt amount to how much i can farm at elite sunen in 1 run for close to half the time. Gauntlet bringing in maybe close to 70 on a boss round. While elite sunken will bring in 90-120k per run. This wouldnt be so bad but there are no longer bosses after wave 10, and it doesnt seem the drops are rising as the waves go on.

I would like to know how much gold loot people are using and how much gold they are getting per wave. This will tell us whether the map is really worth the time.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts

I surprised myself and quite enjoyed it. I don't understand why I didn't get the aps for the second boss though, as we did reach wave 20 and I did participate in killing it.
    Bit disappointed in gold drop and judging by the comments in-game, so are a lot of players.
    I did expect more people to be online for this event but unfortunately this hasn't been the case so getting a party is a bit difficult.
    If you do random, you're waiting a very long time for someone to join and this is frustrating if your lix is from a previous run and is counting down.
    Can't add anything else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    586 Posts

What I read in announcements said for op geared players... that’s not me. So my guess is not too many playing. My fl is afk and so was the last guild I was in. Worst summer so far..
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Gold drops have been updated today. They were not supposed to be lower than the Elite campaign bosses - but they were. This is fixed now.

Your timer speed ups should show in your Satchel now. They would show up in the Crafting Station but were not set to be visible as currency.

Minibosses no longer leash so this should address the issues of having them 'reset' if they get away from their start locations.

I'll need to look further into what you mean by "round doesn't end immediately after killing all enemies."

Thanks for the feedback!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

i like it, its pretty hard.. XD

i made a video, if u wanna see that; youll see it

i do remember complaining about the gold drops.. . glad to know its buffed!

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

yay i only died once in that map, so yea nice map.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Gold drops have been updated today. They were not supposed to be lower than the Elite campaign bosses - but they were. This is fixed now.

Your timer speed ups should show in your Satchel now. They would show up in the Crafting Station but were not set to be visible as currency.

Minibosses no longer leash so this should address the issues of having them 'reset' if they get away from their start locations.

I'll need to look further into what you mean by "round doesn't end immediately after killing all enemies."

Thanks for the feedback!
    No, thank you.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk