Results 1 to 8 of 8

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Reset the Gauntlet LB

  1. #1
    Senior Member Ilove_Poopoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,582
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    422
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

    Default Reset the Gauntlet LB

    Whenever changes are made within the map, especially something this major, you guys would either reset the lb or remove the specific records made before the change.

    So, will the team remove the leaderboard records made before the update (August 5-6)? The addition of boss waves post wave 14 made a huge difference in difficulty unlike before with just mobs.

    Thanks in advance.



    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Member Ilove_Poopoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,582
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    422
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

    Default

    Bump

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    109
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    I agree..+1

    Sent from my RMX2170 using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Senior Member Ilove_Poopoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,582
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    422
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

    Default

    Hey @Cinco thanks for resetting the lb. But Ig along with it you also accidentally removed records made after the boss addition update, I hope it was just overlooked.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,260
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    63
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,464
    Thanked in
    2,696 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Hey @Cinco thanks for resetting the lb. But Ig along with it you also accidentally removed records made after the boss addition update, I hope it was just overlooked.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    No - this is standard when we wipe a leaderboard.

    Best wishes and good luck making a Top score!
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  7. #6
    Senior Member Ilove_Poopoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,582
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    422
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    No - this is standard when we wipe a leaderboard.

    Best wishes and good luck making a Top score!
    That standard should change. Also, may I ask if you have the capabilities to differentiate the runs made before and after the update? And maybe the practice of considering to not completely wipe every single record next time.. only those that were made before any changes that you guys suddenly make while the leaderboard Is ongoing, and have several records made already?

    But anyways, thanks!

  8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    CTO asommers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,863
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,688
    Thanked in
    760 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    That standard should change. Also, may I ask if you have the capabilities to differentiate the runs made before and after the update? And maybe the practice of considering to not completely wipe every single record next time.. only those that were made before any changes that you guys suddenly make while the leaderboard Is ongoing, and have several records made already?

    But anyways, thanks!
    Problem here is that teams that ran both before and after will only have their top time recorded. So, unfortunately, we don't have their after time if they scored higher before.

    -ALS

  9. #8
    Senior Member Ilove_Poopoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,582
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    422
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Problem here is that teams that ran both before and after will only have their top time recorded. So, unfortunately, we don't have their after time if they scored higher before.

    -ALS
    In this case, they used a different team. So it did not matter if they scored higher or lower than before, as different teams will serve 2 different spots in the lb. To be precise, Ranks 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 were set in August 5 and 6. Ranks 4 and 5 were set in August 8 and 9 (after the update). I mean the date set is right there in the lb even before wiping it.

    Ranks 4 & 5 should've been retained (and move up to ranks 1 and 2 because they're a NEW team that scored in the lb AFTER the update) along with all the scores set by other NEW teams after the update that will now fill in from ranks 3 to 10.

    I think you guys really didn't check. Anyways thanks in advance regardless if this gets resolved or not.
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-09-2022 at 01:27 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Reset did nothing
    By michaeldhunt in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2018, 12:40 PM
  2. How about a reset?
    By Shinepin in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-30-2018, 09:22 AM
  3. Reset?
    By Bullox in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-18-2013, 01:55 PM
  4. Did CS get reset?
    By MrLegendary in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 07:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •