- I don't expect every thing done to be perfect but when things keep being off by so much it becomes questionable. So much as in things need massive buffs to them before they become usable. Massive.
Ok, now I am very curious at what goes on at STS, from level 71 up until level 81 the gears released have all needed reworked at some point majorly. Ebon needed nerfed + buffed, 76 weapons all needed buffed massively, lv 76 vests needed buffed, level 81 weapons needed buffed massively other than the staff which needed nerfed heavily, level 81 spirit weapons need buffed now.
I know it was stated that the spirit weapons were not ment to beat mythics but atleast beat lv 70 legendary gears right?? The spirit aegis I tested and it does 1-2k damage per tick to enemies on its 2 second proc phase. I was also informed that the spirit staff is way worse than the lv 71 ebon staff weapon as well. If there is a big impact in progress please correct me but 2k damage when the enemies have over 100k+ hp each your 2k damage will maybe move their health bar by 1 nano meter.
Atleast make the aegis at max level do little over 24k damage per tick and increase the duration a tad bit. Level 1 can be 7-10k per tick and it will progress up from there, I don't have info on the other weapons but from what I know it sounds like they will all need buffed heavily.
I do not know what you guys test these weapons on but it most certainly can't be the zodias maps as you would realize that 2k damage is nothing but a fly bite.

We just want the weapons to be use able and fun to play with, the Aegis proc looks very cool and I like the concept of it damaging near by enemies which makes it purely a warrior weapon but the damage is too low.
Warriors sword is a copy of the neptaris it sounds, though when seeing the aegis proc damage I am intimidated to see what its damage is.
Rogues daggers having damage reflect shouldn't be a thing, rogue is a skinny girl who shoots a bow / uses daggers to kill enemies. One punch and she is down, you give damage reflection to a ball. A ball with plastic spikes on it, you kick it- yes it will hurt but but once kicked it is gone.
Rogues bow sounds like a scratch gun rework in a sense but atleast fits with the rogue class, ranged damage that debuffs targets.
Mages gun is also another version of the scratch gun it sounds like.
Mages staff is more a warrior weapon proc description than anything. I'd rather this be the warriors sword proc with a 400% damage buff that heals near by allies.

Aegis test video.