With the introduction of the freedom fighter shield, there seems to be a new (and interesting) proc which allows you to get 100% gold boost while taking damage

This is a really neat item, but as of writing this, it is useless. This is backed by the fact that literally nobody uses it while farming gold.

I propose 3 changes which will actually allow us to use this cool new proc:

-make the proc last MUCH longer, 10 seconds is not enough time to pick up gold in a gold farming run

-make the proc MUCH more frequent, I have stood in the middle of isle with 40+ mobs attacking me for over half of a minute without the proc hitting. Which that alone makes it useless when a gold farming run will have far fewer damage taken instances so it might not even proc during a run, much less when you actually need it to

-make the proc last until you die (or remake a map) this might sound crazy, I know. But it’s not overpowered. It will simply make this item worth having and give a little variation to the gold farming meta which is just 50% GL hats. Let’s make this shield actually playable instead of another proc that nobody will ever use