Thread: Stat change needed on this item

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Default Stat change needed on this item

With the introduction of the freedom fighter shield, there seems to be a new (and interesting) proc which allows you to get 100% gold boost while taking damage

This is a really neat item, but as of writing this, it is useless. This is backed by the fact that literally nobody uses it while farming gold.

I propose 3 changes which will actually allow us to use this cool new proc:

-make the proc last MUCH longer, 10 seconds is not enough time to pick up gold in a gold farming run

-make the proc MUCH more frequent, I have stood in the middle of isle with 40+ mobs attacking me for over half of a minute without the proc hitting. Which that alone makes it useless when a gold farming run will have far fewer damage taken instances so it might not even proc during a run, much less when you actually need it to

-make the proc last until you die (or remake a map) this might sound crazy, I know. But it’s not overpowered. It will simply make this item worth having and give a little variation to the gold farming meta which is just 50% GL hats. Let’s make this shield actually playable instead of another proc that nobody will ever use

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

The only issue is this will further increase inflation in the market
    Last edited by Neroarrow; 09-20-2022 at 11:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Gold loot procs are pretty useless indeed, however all gold loot should be removed regardless, it has ruined the cs completely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rahrah View Post
    Gold loot procs are pretty useless indeed, however all gold loot should be removed regardless, it has ruined the cs completely.
    I agree; but the problem is that the [Gold Loot %] has been the thing for so long now, so I think removing it can cause more damage than not removing it.
    So if [Gold Loot %] is ever going to be removed, there need to be something better that replaces it. Better not to remove it completly, but maybe balancing it somehow; meaning lowering it like A LOT.
    STS needs to slow down with the new item stats. I believe it's just a matter of time when everything goes back into order.

- Maybe there could be [Passive skill] for [Gold loot], and while leveling your character you can decide for yourself if you want to add [skill points] on that skill; and the more points you add the more [Gold loot %] you get; and after you have got it to the maximun number of skill points [1-10], then you wouldn't be abble to get any more [Gold loot %].
    - With first [skill point] added to that skill you could get example of 10% of [Gold loot %], and the last [10] skill point added it would be example of 100 or 150% max.
    - And while adding the Passive [Gold Loot skill], every other Gold loots would be removed, I think this could control the gold loot a bit.
    - Gold loot enchantment could be lowered to the Max 100% [1 slot= 25%].