Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-08-10 Content Update (294304)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-08-11 at 18.05.15.jpeg 
Views:	132 
Size:	270.0 KB 
ID:	247462Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-08-11 at 18.03.40.jpeg 
Size:	264.5 KB 
ID:	247461
    Waiting fix this , side quest i was done mhytic dreamscape, there is one equip elysian boomstick,when i quip quest reset . there is 195 i m done quest, +4 banish set quest not done , 195+4=199 now i m asking where is 1 quest ? i m done all side quest (without banish set quest) Can you explain this and how fix my done quest start again (mhytic dreamscape)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

We get no titles?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DAO View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-08-11 at 18.05.15.jpeg 
Size:	270.0 KB 
ID:	247462Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-08-11 at 18.03.40.jpeg 
Size:	264.5 KB 
ID:	247461
    Waiting fix this , side quest i was done mhytic dreamscape, there is one equip elysian boomstick,when i quip quest reset . there is 195 i m done quest, +4 banish set quest not done , 195+4=199 now i m asking where is 1 quest ? i m done all side quest (without banish set quest) Can you explain this and how fix my done quest start again (mhytic dreamscape)
    Yes, and there is seems 232 quest in total but when u count them 211.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Well done STS for listening to some of the LB people in the community requesting more ap’s. I also feel that the main lb should have a number of components on it that reset seasonally because it stands to reason that lb players should be amongst the most active on the game.

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,439 Posts

I debated whether or not to remove 200 Side Quests, but looks like there are some players that were able to achieve it. We'll be adding some new side quests in a future update to help alleviate the issue with some players not being able to complete all side quests due to quest branching.

-ALS

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

I lively hope this update gonna happen within this season

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Debating is not a solution for who cannot do the APS due the technical issues so seems better to remove it till all get equal terms.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Rather than adding new side missions, removing this APS will solve the problem. Is there a guarantee that the new side missions will not cause problems?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

stop crying about side quests l almost complete them in Hardcore 199/200 1 quest left is ez just stop being lazy l see in this threat everyone complain about new aps you guys are lazy to farm,leaderboard need to be hard!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Monelgr View Post
    stop crying about side quests l almost complete them in Hardcore 199/200 1 quest left is ez just stop being lazy l see in this threat everyone complain about new aps you guys are lazy to farm,leaderboard need to be hard!
    Yes we so lazy that we have 50k + aps lmao we sit in camp and we look each other's auras becoming more blind every passing second

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    Yes we so lazy that we have 50k + aps lmao we sit in camp and we look each other's auras becoming more blind every passing second

lol if you guys are not lazy to farm them, then you shouldn't complain about new aps from yesterday everyone complain and want to remove new aps,alot people became lazy and just chilling in camp or in fester and they dont want to farm anything but they want to be top..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

lol if you guys are not lazy to farm them, then you shouldn't complain about new aps from yesterday everyone complain and want to remove new aps,alot people became lazy and just chilling in camp or in fester and they dont want to farm anything but they want to be top..
    If all new aps actually required to play the game in order to fulfill them I can assure 100% that nobody would have complained about them from the start, nonetheless they we got a f load of new aps that all they require is having a big wallet.

Out of the 59 new aps only 9 require players to farm (500k pve, 1m pve and all the gold loot aps) but the truth is most players already have those pve kills aps done or in case they don't, all they have to do is farm hauntlet to complete them, which may take a couple of days in the hipotetic case they start at 0 kills; and when it comes to gold loot aps in order to complete them you will need a decent Gold Loot set (600gl +) or else nobody will complete those aps at all.

So the real deal is none of these new aps are making people farm to get into the lb but actually making the lb a complete P2W.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts

No use complaining, what's done is done and at least more people are active now.
    It's livened things up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    If all new aps actually required to play the game in order to fulfill them I can assure 100% that nobody would have complained about them from the start, nonetheless they we got a f load of new aps that all they require is having a big wallet.

Out of the 59 new aps only 9 require players to farm (500k pve, 1m pve and all the gold loot aps) but the truth is most players already have those pve kills aps done or in case they don't, all they have to do is farm hauntlet to complete them, which may take a couple of days in the hipotetic case they start at 0 kills; and when it comes to gold loot aps in order to complete them you will need a decent Gold Loot set (600gl +) or else nobody will complete those aps at all.

So the real deal is none of these new aps are making people farm to get into the lb but actually making the lb a complete P2W.
    look new players with pve will take a while but this is a good thing cuz lb need to be hard cant you just make a seasonal go 1k bosses and buy some heroics and you go overall,about gold aps might take a while even with 600gl set but this is a good thing (my opinion) lb need to be hard no in 1 month you go overall p2w all the mobile games is even arcane without plats to open locks you cant do anything only with the elite golden chests if you sell... l saw people complaining about side quests what is ez and you dont need to pay only to spend some extra time and about awake and craft aps awake if you awake epic and legendary items with elixir 5k you will need 5m only to go 1k, craft just do jewels natural or water is not that hard just need time in upgrade aps in 10 days you go 750 just awake epic trash...

so my opinion l think these aps are good you just need to spend some time you dont need p2w if you just farm new players wont be in overall in 1 season need to spend more time (this is a good thing)but bosses aps like 500 or 1k need to be fixed like 500bosses 250aps and 1k bosses 500aps cuz now without doing bosses 500/1k you are in overall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Added achievement titles for overall APs in the next server (content) update:

35k APs [The Admired]
    40k APs [The Elevated]
    45k APs [The Storied]
    50k APs [The Idolized]
    55k APs [The Worshipped]
    60k APs [The Deified]

-ALS
    Also, add some color to those titles, or at least those with 55 and 60k aps.

Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I debated whether or not to remove 200 Side Quests, but looks like there are some players that were able to achieve it. We'll be adding some new side quests in a future update to help alleviate the issue with some players not being able to complete all side quests due to quest branching.

-ALS
    No offense but I completely flags and no one gave a crap cuz majority too lazy. There's no side quests left for me to do and adding more won't solve the issue for years. Just unlock them all again and have us all start over

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    495 Posts

You asked for input yet no one asked for tons of heroic pet apps
    In fact most said no to them, so you add them anyway cuz $$

Confusingly you see what we want selectively
    When many said they didn’t want old pvp apps deleted you made note and did leave them

But when we say no p2w pointless apps you double down on them
    $#!+
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Another classic move! You ask for feedback and yet use none of it when implementing new APs!

As I said before if you keep this constant tunnel vision for profit this game will be deader than it already is. I mean you're going to reward thousands of achievement points for something that is p2w... ACHIEVEMENT "a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill" not by money and wealth and absolutely no effort. But yet the achievements that prove to be actually strenuous and require a person to PLAY the game and not a generous amount of $$$ in your pockets are diminished and overshadowed by yall's greed.

I am appalled by the choices that have been made recently and those players who are in favor of it we get it you have extra money to spend on this game and it doesn't matter to you but to the entire community these changes are crap to put it nicely.

Give us surveys on the forums or in-game to vote for what APs should be implemented. I gave ideas to Cinco in a private message on how y'all can make more profit but looks like it was ignored and didn't warrant a response. Typical.

-Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Can we get titles for gold looted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

-ALS
    You gotta be kidding. You guys gotta be kidding with this goofy ahh APs update..