Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Arcane Level 81 Kraken Battle Shell and Battle Helmet Stats and Procs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roguemaybe View Post
    Hmmm wait wait guys how about 3 versions of the arcane armor for all three classes. So 9 types total? (3X3)

So for each class I can choose wether I want the MS, armor or mana ignore based on what I play more of?

Eg MS for speed runners, armor for elite boss fights and mana ignore for pvp or smt?

I mean there should be a demand for all three since the damage output should be similar?

Honestly I'm just throwing out ideas at this point. Really hope the current pics won't make it to the final "draft"

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk
    Like the different versions of old weaps/armors like antignome, flame staff ect? Seems interesting

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xuds For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Could you please fix the lack of mana(int) for rogue myth sets?

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yerrisin View Post
    It is unfair in the way that you will make one wizard faster than the others. I'm also a developer and I play arcane. I think the way you should see things is as an individual player. I know your intentions are good. but in the game no one thinks of the benefit of others but of oneself. and currently speed and damage are equally important. Because nobody is fast and soft.the moment you make one class faster than others. It will give a considerable disadvantage in events and others.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk
    I can say the same thing about the Warriors 1 hitting bosses in endgames while Wizards can t do that. Your point of view doesn t include the fact that this is a mmo and it is build around vertical progression concept. That means there will always be people who will do better than you if they play and spend more. I often play with groups that have insane movement speed sets and even if I use a haste speed set I m still left behind by a considerable margin, resulting me in not being able to do my job as a wizard properly when we talk about mob clearing. So you see? Even if one class have some advantages, the purpose is to compensate other disadvantages. And if you are worried about being overperformed by other plauer or class in a mmo, you re just fooling yourself. It is all about playstyle, decissions.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hriv For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hriv View Post
    I can say the same thing about the Warriors 1 hitting bosses in endgames while Wizards can t do that. Your point of view doesn t include the fact that this is a mmo and it is build around vertical progression concept. That means there will always be people who will do better than you if they play and spend more. I often play with groups that have insane movement speed sets and even if I use a haste speed set I m still left behind by a considerable margin, resulting me in not being able to do my job as a wizard properly when we talk about mob clearing. So you see? Even if one class have some advantages, the purpose is to compensate other disadvantages. And if you are worried about being overperformed by other plauer or class in a mmo, you re just fooling yourself. It is all about playstyle, decissions.
    Isn't this the same problem for all classes if their speed is low -.- . I don't think you have played any other classes have you?

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Just give every class speed to stop the crying

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

And give mage more armor

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #87
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

The case for all Classes to get the same speed buff (or no speed buff at all) makes sense to me.

Obviously the most fun thing is to give speed to Rogue and Warrior - thus increasing the total buff stats from five (5) to six (6).

To be balanced cross-Class the Sorcerer will need a sixth stat added.

We'll spend today running through the combinations to see what's the most fun. Feel free to suggest Stat #6 for Sorcerers.

Thanks for your continued feedback!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

since mage too paper for zodias mobs, why not add 100%armor buff to proc and change 100%armor on rogue to 100%boss damage?
    but, i thinks it's fair rogue have 100% armor buff cause no one sill on rogue have 2 seconds invulnerability likes other 2 class skill. (horn on war and arcane shield on mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The case for all Classes to get the same speed buff (or no speed buff at all) makes sense to me.

Obviously the most fun thing is to give speed to Rogue and Warrior - thus increasing the total buff stats from five (5) to six (6).

We'll spend today running through the combinations to see what's the most fun. Feel free to suggest Stat #6 for Sorcerers.

+ 50% crit for mages. Ig that works, u guys did it before with the Skratch Staff.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Currently from what I infer:
    1.Warriors gets hp leech and they're good in clearing bosses and mini faster. They have high armor and heal(invulnerability). The only disadvantage is they can't clear mobs faster atm.

2.Rouge gets armor% and they're good at clearing mobs and mini faster. I feel rouge is getting tanky atm and has a decent damage(even to bosses but not op as war). The only problem is their ultimate which is not effective as other classes.

3.As for mage, they're good at aoe damage and has a wide range of support to other classes like haste(main reason we need a mage in pt), stun, freeze , clock. But they're squishy without shield and I find them dying more in ezg compared to other classes.

For the sixth stat, maybe we could go for dmg reduction, armor(like rouge) or give them a new control effect(applicable to pve).

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

game closes when i go into the store

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

a funny looking closed box that spawns on top of enemies and traps them inside (mutes them) for couple seconds basically cc, that proc would be very funny and useful, but not much of a game changer, though i think people will get mad cuz when their proc activate the enemies would be out of reach (inside the box) maybe just make it a mute and trap ability that doesn't make enemies immune i think 2 seconds would be way more than enough for a box duration

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

who said mages can't use crits, just add a huge crit buff, fireball skill would demolish enemies with that, or you can add double skill proc for couple seconds, instead of 1 fireball you throw 2 at the same time

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Thank you! Like most suggest, it could be crits but I'll suggest more survivability too. Eg HP, or damage reduction.

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

The sixth "stat" could be something new like a % increase chance to proc your weap or any piece of gear that has a proc

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

30% haste 300% damage 😮 😲 😮
    Op!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

[color] Develop, im want talk one moment....[/color]

I want to make a remark, it is often very difficult to run even in a mythical set with large stats on elite maps, but with a mystical helmet and armor with low armor, it will be very difficult, since the stats give less, only from the proc of the stats, but for now the proc will work the robber will die, the wizard and the warrior have defense skills like shield and juggernaut, and the robber has no defense, I ask at least the robber to increase the armor to 8k if you wear a helmet and armor together (helmet 3.5k armor, armor 4.5k)
    Jvvy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I want to make a remark, it is often very difficult to run even in a mythical set with high stats on elite maps, but with arcane helm and armor with low armor stats, it will be very difficult, since stats (HP) gives less, only from proc stats, but for now proc will work rogue's will die, sorcerer and warriror have defense skills like shield and juggernaut, and rogue's has no defense, I ask at least rogue's to increase armor to 8k if you wear a helmet and armor together (helmet 3.5k armor, armor 4.5k )
    Jvvy

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I love how people keep bringing up mage shield as if it's not trash, 2 second invul and 1 shotted after if no proc on, fun gameplay !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

100% (40% in PvP) crit for mages instead of move speed
    100% taunt chance for warrior instead of mana ignore. 50% chance for PvP, when taunt is active (for 3s, every 3s it has 50% chance to reapply till the proc is running) all projectiles target the warrior if in range.

(Optional)
    50% crit damage for rogue in PvE and 20% in PvP.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyv.io For This Useful Post: