Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Arcane Level 81 Kraken Battle Shell and Battle Helmet Stats and Procs!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yerrisin View Post
    It is unfair in the way that you will make one wizard faster than the others. I'm also a developer and I play arcane. I think the way you should see things is as an individual player. I know your intentions are good. but in the game no one thinks of the benefit of others but of oneself. and currently speed and damage are equally important. Because nobody is fast and soft.the moment you make one class faster than others. It will give a considerable disadvantage in events and others.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk
    I can say the same thing about the Warriors 1 hitting bosses in endgames while Wizards can t do that. Your point of view doesn t include the fact that this is a mmo and it is build around vertical progression concept. That means there will always be people who will do better than you if they play and spend more. I often play with groups that have insane movement speed sets and even if I use a haste speed set I m still left behind by a considerable margin, resulting me in not being able to do my job as a wizard properly when we talk about mob clearing. So you see? Even if one class have some advantages, the purpose is to compensate other disadvantages. And if you are worried about being overperformed by other plauer or class in a mmo, you re just fooling yourself. It is all about playstyle, decissions.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hriv For This Useful Post: