Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Arcane Level 81 Kraken Battle Shell and Battle Helmet Stats and Procs!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

The speed buff for mage is good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Okay so a handful of folks have complained that the speed buff for the Mage is unfair. Is it? Is it really?

I see how a speedy Sorcerer can benefit the whole party but I do tend to look at the game as a creator and not as a competitor :-)

I also differ in my opinion about the importance of damage vs speed - as a fast squishy character can go swiftly into death if they aren't careful - but I'm interested in hearing more about how this might be unfair.

Also, if you main Sorcerer and you think that the buff should be something other than movement speed I would love to hear your opinion (bonus points for suggesting an alternative).
    Forgot quote but my reply is above

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tailwarrior View Post
    speed and haste good for mage

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk
    i also would like larger AoE or daze on mobs or reduced time of ultimate
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

4. The Following User Says Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Please please please, LIKE PLEASE remove the tentacles on their chest (doesn't look right) maybe use them as shoulder guards?
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

It's still armor - that's the most effective and the most fun in both contexts. Clearly nobody wants the Ignore Mana ...so it's not going to happen for any of the Classes.
    Thank you very much for considering it. I don't know if they thought about it but a more optimal solution would be like the previous armor we have the same benefit equally. so that none of the characters complains about why they give one thing and not the other. It would be nice if for all types there was so much armor, speed, etc. but in an adequate proportion.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

FYI Health Leech for the Warrior is quite fun in both PvP and PvE with these new gears.
    Nice to see you are testing these arcane gears but I do question how were the spirit weapons tested if they were? Just still confused as to how these such weak weapons were able to be input into the game being this weak? Theres no way they were tested in the zodias maps.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Some great discussion on Discord has us looking into the Sorcerer armor proc (losing the stacking % damage in favor of a multiplier like Ebon Glade).
    !
    Which server?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Okay so a handful of folks have complained that the speed buff for the Mage is unfair. Is it? Is it really?

I see how a speedy Sorcerer can benefit the whole party but I do tend to look at the game as a creator and not as a competitor :-)

I also differ in my opinion about the importance of damage vs speed - as a fast squishy character can go swiftly into death if they aren't careful - but I'm interested in hearing more about how this might be unfair.

Also, if you main Sorcerer and you think that the buff should be something other than movement speed I would love to hear your opinion (bonus points for suggesting an alternative).
    It is unfair in the way that you will make one wizard faster than the others. I'm also a developer and I play arcane. I think the way you should see things is as an individual player. I know your intentions are good. but in the game no one thinks of the benefit of others but of oneself. and currently speed and damage are equally important. Because nobody is fast and soft.the moment you make one class faster than others. It will give a considerable disadvantage in events and others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    A lot of people are using multiple sets with hotbars to swap instantly, one for speed and one for stats, mages will just be getting to the next boss faster, pulling mobs faster and killing faster on event maps and gold farming maps like elite sunken. It should be all or nothing when it comes to speed, imagine only one class is allowed to use haste speed sets.
    exactly. this is how it will happen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Nice to see you are testing these arcane gears but I do question how were the spirit weapons tested if they were? Just still confused as to how these such weak weapons were able to be input into the game being this weak? Theres no way they were tested in the zodias maps.

x2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yerrisin View Post
    It is unfair in the way that you will make one wizard faster than the others. I'm also a developer and I play arcane. I think the way you should see things is as an individual player. I know your intentions are good. but in the game no one thinks of the benefit of others but of oneself. and currently speed and damage are equally important. Because nobody is fast and soft.the moment you make one class faster than others. It will give a considerable disadvantage in events and others.

So would the extra movespeed apply for leader board runs?

So is mage the dedicated speed runner of the three classes?

People are upset because all the leaderboard timed runs will be filled with mages. It really seems that the developers are losing touch with reality here. At this point I'm just disappointed not even angry about this game's current state.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Mages are more squishy compared to other classes eg warrior with armor and rogues with dodge (although it's kinda useless)

But I don't think most of the community would mind if they get more hp, mana, or even slightly more int.

Movespeed should be viewed the same way as gold loot, or boss/elite damage. No class should get more than the rest from the base items.

Awakes for these stats are fine since it's equal opportunity for all classes.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Roguemaybe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

first of all thank you for the hard work you have been doing.

Regarding the appearance I have no complaints.

I appreciate that the procs have a highly visible visual effect to spot when playing. That is a very positive point.I hope that in the same way the weabon arc procs have an equally elegant and visible visual effect.

Another thing in favor and that I appreciate is that this time the helm also has an individual proc. That will surely improve strategies and gameplay.It will also surely make the game more fun.I think it's a good alternative to proc stacking. The only thing I would say is that they consider improving or adding new ultimate skill. because this surely benefits some more than others.

With respect to armor it gives the same damage increase as the current armor arc(76). With respect to armor it gives the same damage increase as the current armor arc. but the haste and uptime makes up for it. so it's a bit better than the current one.

I consider that in terms of the different benefits in the armor, they should be removed and establish one that is the same for everyone. as well as in the arc armor 76. and those buffs either speed or armor or health leech...etc. leave them for the weabon. because here the different benefits are relevant.

as for everything else. great work

@Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roguemaybe View Post
    Mages are more squishy compared to other classes eg warrior with armor and rogues with dodge (although it's kinda useless)

But I don't think most of the community would mind if they get more hp, mana, or even slightly more int.

Movespeed should be viewed the same way as gold loot, or boss/elite damage. No class should get more than the rest from the base items.

Awakes for these stats are fine since it's equal opportunity for all classes.

I concur.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to yerrisin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Make the armor proc movement speed is in all class
    And think any proc that will be reasonable and useful to mage

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    Make the armor proc movement speed is in all class
    And think any proc that will be reasonable and useful to mage

Cant think for now cuz mage already have hp and armor if using lvl 81 mythic staff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

+100% mana ignore chance jesus we got millions of bottles of mana and auto using mana elix so what i can see here, Armor proc on WAR 100% Mana ignore is COMPLETE USELESS and it will create unfair situation.

When racing LB timer, mage +100% ms proc will take all the credit
    When fighting elite maps, 100% rog armor will boost rog total armor to 15-20k, @@ that's war-like armor with superior dmg.

And when war proc, what the hell to we get??? Less use of mana bottles xD

@Cinco, this is super unfair, please change it, mana ignore is never been a problem in this game
    IGN: Pyroflame/Forerunnerr

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pyroflame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Hmmm wait wait guys how about 3 versions of the arcane armor for all three classes. So 9 types total? (3X3)

So for each class I can choose wether I want the MS, armor or mana ignore based on what I play more of?

Eg MS for speed runners, armor for elite boss fights and mana ignore for pvp or smt?

I mean there should be a demand for all three since the damage output should be similar?

Honestly I'm just throwing out ideas at this point. Really hope the current pics won't make it to the final "draft"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Wow items level 81 finally im soo excited

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Arcane weapon level 81 when?