Thread: Quick question to developers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts

Default Quick question to developers

Why does having 100 or 150 heroic pets leading to 400 pets APS grant you 3000 APS total, when actual most recent farming content that people have to put some effort towards aka Elite Portals (3000 of them) gives 600 APS total.
    Why are you letting players effortlessly climb on top of people that were actually farming those achievements.
    Not just Zodias but people can literally skip M6 or Vardan ones as well at this point.

You're really calling that an improvement?

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Why does having 100 or 150 heroic pets grant you 2000 APS, when actual most recent farming content that people have to put some effort towards aka Elite Portals (3000 of them) gives 600 APS total.
    Why are you letting players effortlessly climb on top of people that were actually farming those achievements.
    Not just Zodias but people can literally skip M6 or Vardan ones as well at this point.

You're really calling that an improvement?
    I was thinking the same earlier, i feel like the amount of points given to pets aps should be changed and replaced for zodias. Should be something like 1k points for each portal or 500 and pet aps should be like 200. What sts just added is stupid. Rewarding those who dont even play game or dont deserve to be in leaderboard just because of some eggs and not even completing aps for endgame. There's plenty of people that dont deserve it but i wont name them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Can't agree more but this won't happen, so just let's make peace with it. There was a thread with plenty of people telling the devs same stuff and they didn't listen one single word, i don't think they will start now

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

i dont do aps , much. but ill just agree with u on this one hahaha

seems like i can just pay, 400m and get "free" aps, rather than spend 400 days farming the maps for a fraction of the aps.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

The answer to ops question seems to be; money

Unfortunately
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

It started off with the Achievement thread where Assomers was gathering suggestions. Literally everyone opposed to more APs that can directly be bought (House slots/Pets), as that ruined the gameplay for everyone and you can't really call that "impressive" in any sense for it to be an achievement. Same with the addition of more PVE kills - we all know how manipulative that is - Hauntlet botters galore! Gold APs? I don't even wanna talk about it.

With all of the suggestion threads and literally thousands of suggestions and feedback, how did the team decide to stick with their initial list? So why bother making all those threads?

Not only that, but the allocation of points - 1000 APs to buy pets we'll never need? Simply absurd.

It saddens the rest of us to see several close friends and guildmates to leave. All of the feedback and suggestions provided by hundreds of dedicated individuals were futile in your eyes.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-12-2022 at 07:56 AM.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Another classic move! You ask for feedback and yet use none of it when implementing new APs!

As I said before if you keep this constant tunnel vision for profit this game will be deader than it already is. I mean you're going to reward thousands of achievement points for something that is p2w... ACHIEVEMENT "a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill" not by money and wealth and absolutely no effort. But yet the achievements that prove to be actually strenuous and require a person to PLAY the game and not a generous amount of $$$ in your pockets are diminished and overshadowed by yall's greed.

I am appalled by the choices that have been made recently and those players who are in favor of it we get it you have extra money to spend on this game and it doesn't matter to you but to the entire community these changes are crap to put it nicely.

Give us surveys on the forums or in-game to vote for what APs should be implemented. I gave ideas to Cinco in a private message on how y'all can make more profit but looks like it was ignored and didn't warrant a response. Typical.

-Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Who said u need to do the aps this season?

I think these aps are good improvement for people not sitting around in town and complain on forum that they don’t have nothing to do.

Now you do.

Enjoy farming!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Who said u need to do the aps this season?

I think these aps are good improvement for people not sitting around in town and complain on forum that they don’t have nothing to do.

Now you do.

Enjoy farming!
    The "APs" are 90% about how much gold/plat you can spend. You are missing the part where they make threads and ask for feedback, get the feedback, and go completely against it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts

Still hoping for any clarification in regards of what exact feedback was taken from threads in Suggestions section cause as far I can tell nothing was considered.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    The "APs" are 90% about how much gold/plat you can spend. You are missing the part where they make threads and ask for feedback, get the feedback, and go completely against it.
    Postnub,

Everything you are doing in this game it’s about gold.

What makes you a certified top player if you are not willing to spend time or gold?

These aps are not meant to be done within 3 months period and you have to assume that nobody will have the necessary gold or time to do it right way.

This is how competitiveness looks like.

The most gold is spent on vanities, auras. Maybe this how they can balance all markets.

200 side quest is a good addition to the ap table. I hope there will be an ap which asks for max side quest to be done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Postnub,

Everything you are doing in this game it’s about gold.

What makes you a certified top player if you are not willing to spend time or gold?

These aps are not meant to be done within 3 months period and you have to assume that nobody will have the necessary gold or time to do it right way.

This is how competitiveness looks like.

The most gold is spent on vanities, auras. Maybe this how they can balance all markets.

200 side quest is a good addition to the ap table. I hope there will be an ap which asks for max side quest to be done.
    Despite everyone opposing more directly purchased APs in all four different feedback threads, the premise remains the same. There were far better suggestions, all of which involved actually playing the game, but they were all ignored.

You can't be saying that no one is forcing anyone to complete them all in a season when several players are now being kicked off by billionaires within 30 minutes of purchasing pets standing in camp?

It completely shifted the whole lb, segregated the wealthy players from the rest - they did nothing to accommodate the sudden demand for pets and house slots (they could've added more pets to loot in various maps, or released these APs during the Eggstravaganza event and Jarl event respectively).

Its nothing near competitive, its essentially STS handing out lb spots to already wealthy players.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

Seems the plan is to ignore this thread, while answering nearly every thread in suggestions,
    until Monday when they’ll say -
    “sorry wouldn’t be fair to ppl who just bought those apps on sat/sun”
    Last edited by Stephencobear; 08-14-2022 at 06:45 PM. Reason: I am kan spel gud
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Ofc they always ignore any thread that should force them to give some logical explanation

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk