Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Eating machine spirit weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default Eating machine spirit weapons

So far, these seem to be headed in the same useless direction as 71 spirit weapons. Procs are inferior to much cheaper 71/76 arcanes yet prices are much higher than those old weapons due to low drop rate of mythic stones. Are any changes planned to buff either the procs or stone drops?

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Procs are designed to remain inferior to the Mythics. Stats on the other hand are meant to be roughly on-par (and superior in some instances). Since they are a permanent feature of the game the drop rates for the stones are not going to change anytime soon - though we are going to offer new ways to get Spirit crafting components with the new incoming Electrum Elite Runners' chests.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Procs are designed to remain inferior to the Mythics. Stats on the other hand are meant to be roughly on-par (and superior in some instances). Since they are a permanent feature of the game the drop rates for the stones are not going to change anytime soon - though we are going to offer new ways to get Spirit crafting components with the new incoming Electrum Elite Runners' chests.
    so people would prefer spending like a month on something worse than mythic which are just like 10m?

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I suppose they’d be at least a bit better if weapons were leveled up and used with full spirit set + elondria accessories to improve overall stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irg View Post
    so people would prefer spending like a month on something worse than mythic which are just like 10m?
    I think you gotta look at long term, the materials will permanently be dropping so they will eventually become cheaper than the mythic items.

As stated in the main thread, they were designed to be weaker than mythic items. Why is everyone so surprised?

All new items tend to be super expensive even if they aren't worth the gold. These will get cheaper later on.

I haven't seen anyone use a high level spirit weapon, maybe at higher level they'll bypass the 76 and 71 arcanes?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Also, when are the new elite runner chests coming? Those sound cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

but the time required to level it stays the same, also cinco said it WILL be weaker than mythics and arcanes, I believe even when maxed

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Devs just running low on iq these days. Spirit is supposed to be better than mythic and inferior to arcane. It even comes after mythic in the rarity selection in auc. Seriously lmao you gotta spend so much time and effort just to get a worse item. Atleast give the spirit set special proc when they're 3/3 and max leveled. Btw you can farm sunken elite the same amount of time and be a billionaire lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irg View Post
    but the time required to level it stays the same, also cinco said it WILL be weaker than mythics and arcanes, I believe even when maxed
    go see what i linked in encryptions post about spirit weaps. look at what i said in the past.

people need to read my post on everything im talking about.

i had a lot of love for the game when i didn't know any better. that love became split into love/ and hate when i started to realize what the game was.

if everyone was on the same page as me the game wouldn't be like this.

its like this because people genuinely dont know any better and they honestly don't care about the state of the game. if they cared arcane legends 2 would have been released a long time ago. all they care about is playing the game everything else about it is irrelevant.

if you read what i wrote in the game pt 1,2,3,4 im basically pointing out the issues with the system.

read it in away thats indirect. take what ive writen in the past and dwell on whats currently in the game. im trying to make you guys focus on the current systems in sections. because with in that you'll grasp from their perspective what everything actually is. keep in mind everything thats in the game is a concept. concepts are meant to be deconstructed in the hopes of walking away with a better understanding.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Potofgreed; 08-12-2022 at 11:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I have leveled up a gun and its not useless. People draw results too quick aka testing weapons at low level. Level up your spirit weapons an you will eventually see them become decent aswell.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

some greedy player dont do respect on what sts did, they want buffs (spirit items damage and proc damage at lvl 1, lvl up without equiping them and pls make 1000% increase lvl up every mobs) lol all they want to be easy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I don't think we necessarily want spirit weapons to be op in any way just useful. And I mean spirit weapons are the only weapons in game that are progression based that require xp to level them up. I mean logically if you had to put in a lot of work to make a weapon good it would make sense that they were actually useful.

But nah they won't be anywhere close to mythics even though they are a rarity above them. C'mon now if you give us equips that require grinding at least make them fun and useful for the hours spent slaving away at leveling them. Seems to be another marketing scheme without providing any help to those players "unable to obtain mythics" since mythics are already common.

I do see and understand that the permanent feature of ezg will lead to a price reduction of these materials thus leading to spirit weapons and equips being common. But the issue is they will be just like the previous spirit gear another dead set of gear that doesn't see any use and sits in the auction house at dirt cheap prices after the temporary excitement of these new gears has worn off.

I mean you just released spirit gears and are planning on releasing arcane gears in the coming weeks and months which will overshadow the recent release of spirit gears.

My suggestion is that since we are adding an abundant amount of useless achievements in game that don't require you to play the game there should be achievements related to the leveling of spirit gear so that people actually use these items and ofc play the game.
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    I don't think we necessarily want spirit weapons to be op in any way just useful. And I mean spirit weapons are the only weapons in game that are progression based that require xp to level them up. I mean logically if you had to put in a lot of work to make a weapon good it would make sense that they were actually useful.

But nah they won't be anywhere close to mythics even though they are a rarity above them. C'mon now if you give us equips that require grinding at least make them fun and useful for the hours spent slaving away at leveling them. Seems to be another marketing scheme without providing any help to those players "unable to obtain mythics" since mythics are already common.

I do see and understand that the permanent feature of ezg will lead to a price reduction of these materials thus leading to spirit weapons and equips being common. But the issue is they will be just like the previous spirit gear another dead set of gear that doesn't see any use and sits in the auction house at dirt cheap prices after the temporary excitement of these new gears has worn off.

I mean you just released spirit gears and are planning on releasing arcane gears in the coming weeks and months which will overshadow the recent release of spirit gears.

My suggestion is that since we are adding an abundant amount of useless achievements in game that don't require you to play the game there should be achievements related to the leveling of spirit gear so that people actually use these items and ofc play the game.
    Same I agree 1000 have some useful procts for instance terror blades proct not saying do Same but if the proct is useful,it will be relevant

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

hey man i havent tessted em but if they beat the arcane 76s then im in.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yea i agree 100%

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    there should be achievements related to the leveling of spirit gear so that people actually use these items and ofc play the game.
    this/\/\/\/\/\

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I have leveled up a gun and its not useless. People draw results too quick aka testing weapons at low level. Level up your spirit weapons an you will eventually see them become decent aswell.
    Bc the gun is good doesnt mean other spirit weap good too,u urself draw a quick conclusion based on how good the gun is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adek Nakal View Post
    Bc the gun is good doesnt mean other spirit weap good too,u urself draw a quick conclusion based on how good the gun is.
    True it doesnt mean anything. We simply didnt know - thats why we had to level them first. They seem to turn out to be useless in most cases but drawing results from low level weapons is too quick.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Eating machine weps/set should have been first to be released than mythic items/set. Bad move to release mythics first then adding spirit items(eating machines) which they said it is inferior to mythic set/weps

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jemstroyer For This Useful Post: