Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Appreciation rewards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Default Appreciation rewards

Appreciation for what? Using $ to get ahead of the others?

This thread implies plat buyers buy plat to donate to the game, and not because they are lazy and unable to earn gold like everyone else does.

Nothing against plat buyers but they shouldn’t be treated like VIP players just because its easier for them to throw the credit card.

Plat users appreciation reward is not having to farm to get gold and thats enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dangibg View Post

This thread implies plat buyers buy plat to donate to the game, and not because they are lazy and unable to earn gold like everyone else does.

Nothing against plat buyers but they shouldn’t be treated like VIP players just because its easier for them to throw the credit card.

Plat users appreciation reward is not having to farm to get gold and thats enough.
    Easy on the judgement hehehhheh, some of us can’t grind as we work & may buy plat to catch up w grinders

But I’m torn on giving anything as a reward for plat after all these new apps for plat - dumb imho
    Even tho all that do spend $ allow me to play free when I want, & may deserve something tbh
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    Easy on the judgement hehehhheh, some of us can’t grind as we work & may buy plat to catch up w grinders

But I’m torn on giving anything as a reward for plat after all these new apps for plat - dumb imho
    Even tho all that do spend $ allow me to play free when I want, & may deserve something tbh
    Not judging, buying plat is not unfair, getting VIP treatments cuz of it is.

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

thing is u can still get plat without buying plat. the op states plat spent -nothing about plat bought. ;> right?

BUT .. obtaining plat this way, 1 way -using plat eggs.. will set you back 5 billion gold to get just 5,000 plat if you receive 5 plat per egg.

so maybe 100k is a bit much.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Qua... As long as you have been on theses forums...You knew dam well I was not looking from a reply by you about this.

But ok sure Qua. It's not about deleting bound Vanities. It's about the principal. Appreciate Rewards sounds like VIP Rewards to me. And as we all know the VIP Rewards topic was brought up in the past. Lmao and we not even going to get into that, cause we already know how that went with the people who spend 0 money in this game. And I could of sworn it was said this was not going to happen a long with a Battle Pass. But now we fast forward and this is a go? Which is fine by all means as it should be, and should of been in the past!

So no I don't want to delete anything miss my account completely with this... Respectfully!
    Here it sounds more like you dont want the rewards happen in its concept than to not have them for your account only. You dont support the concept therefore you dont want to participate if I got it right now. However, I dont see VIP levels happening but just a vanity or title which doesnt give any benefits. Can't see much harm in that but Im kinda neutral to the suggestion anyways because I won't use the rewards afterall. I just thought plat buyers would like to have something small.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Sigh. I just don't see any problem on why some of you are disagreeing with this. It's all "gain" by both sides (Platinum buyers, developers, and the game itself)

Once a big time platinum buyers received an appreciation gift from this, some players will have the urge to buy platinums as well. That way, the game and the developers will also have some gains where they'll be having good amount of funds on creating, developing, the upcoming updates and events, and the game will live longer.

Also, by implementing this suggestion, it can/might put an end to these "black marketeers"

And if you don't wanted to be exposed as a big time platinum buyer with these rewards, then just put those things on your stash and pretend that it never exist.. Or .. just set your house in private mode and wear it while sitting on a throne furniture while having a demonic laugh.

Peace

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nathan2693 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Cinco already likes customers/players that spend a ton of plat, so this will encourage others to spend as well while getting rewards. Win win

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dangibg View Post

Time vs Money.

Some people have time and some people have money.

I think a little appreciation for people who are long time supporters to this game is fair.

Platinum players are supporting STG’s work to provide content which are being played and accessed by people who are playing this game freely.

I want to acknowledge that you are wealthy enough for a free player. And I’m sorry if you felt offended in some way by this thread. Accept my apologies.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Of course plat buyers should get exclusive rewards. Without plat buyers this game doesn’t exists for the “free to play” players. Stop calling for equality when you don’t support and grow the game the same way plat buyers do.