Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: @Cinco @Asommers Why Rogue is Inferior to War / Mage. (PVE ONLY)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I must say, that @Encryptions statement is not quite fair.

You are not even playing rogue as much as we do.
    Me and many people here are playing rogue on daily basis, grinding hours all over AL.

I play other classes as well, but not like I play rogue, you do the same but the opposite way.
    You are playing rogue but not everyday, not in many maps as we do and yet you think you can teach us rogue mains about our class.
    We are familiar with our class and in maps such as Elite Sunken for example, we are inferior to mages and war.

This is why I think you shouldnt criticise a class that you didnt have enough experience with these days, just like I can’t criticise warrior class, more than the fact that almost every sunken party asks a war to kill boss with 0 effort and 0 luck.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synergia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Just by reading ur comment, I can tell that you havent been playing rogue in the past 4 years at least, by the level of your toxicity and 0 solid arguements I bet you are a mage main
    Judging by ur response ur a rogue main because my comment about be disagreeing with the thread pressed u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

again and again this topic yet nothing change but still decided to bring the same topic just to be ignored again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Bro don't leave here we still need you for the balance of this conversations, just ignore the bully message we know your a good man but in this case we rogue need a change to run on elites like gauntlet.
    Nah I am done, either people who disagree are verbally insulted with nonsense or when the person who disagrees has a good point then another irrelevant subject gets brought up etc. I don't even disagree with rog needing some changes, people just assume that just because I play warrior so I support nerfing when I don't.
    The topic was rogue needs a changed on its skills and procs but was using evidence based on other classes powers to compare a basic rog to a maxed or op mage / war in order to move opinions towards the requested subject.
    The point is rogue is op, yes it needs changed in some ways, yes it can do what a mage and war can do if its lucky on its procs dmg wise.
    The irrelevant subject is gold, when discussing classes gold is not a subject, we are supposed to be comparing maxed class to maxed class performance wise, gold does not matter in this case. If I was discussing classes with someone never would I bring the cost into the mix because its so irrelevant.
    When we lost proc stacking a lot of warriors lost hundreds of millions and rogs in these forums were just making fun and insulting us.
    Funfact if sts would take the effort to rework all weapons so that they would scale to level damage and proc chance wise while allowing proc stacks then we would be having the best time of our life, all they had to do was nerf some stuff so it wouldn't be too op. Now we are stuck with 2 weapons and no one really likes to use them. Procing a dragon sword switching to terrorblade pulling all of the mobs in then procing dozer axe is fun.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...hared+cooldown

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Hi Encryptions. You probably won't reply because you have said you have finished.
    All I want to say is that you have helped many players and I sincerely hope you haven't finished.
    I've never made fun of any warrior or mage for that matter. In fact I supported Warriors when they were going through that really bad time and they had all my sympathy, I know for sure other rogues did the same.
    Gold is bound to be brought up when it comes to how op a character is and I just wish the class wars would finish once and for all.
    I did disagree with you on this subject but wouldn't want you stop posting.
    Anyway, all the best.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Just give the rogs an ulti with 100% chance to banish boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I know I talked about it more than once, but this is the final time.

before you read this, please keep toxicity out, this is my opinion and I think many people who has experienced with all 3 classes would agree.
    Also this is only about PVE, don't bring PVP into this since I am never playing PVP.

Here is why I think Rogue is inferior to War / Mage:

1) ULTIMATE
    It looks like these days we have a new stat; "Bonus Ult Charge %"
    Rogues ultimate are by far the worse ones.
    Heal Ultimate: Useless, potions are better.
    Refuel: not complete useless but bad, since in 95% of maps in AL, there are 2 parts; Mobs and Boss. This Ult helps in none of them
    Aimed Shot: Let me tell you that- I proced Sunken Armor, Pisces, Switched to 18.2K damage myth set on my rogue and used that ult (which is hard to do, need to get lucky) and it got the first Elite Zodias boss to 50-60% HP.
    Warrior- One shotting that 12M HP boss with his ult, and Mages can do that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMkv...nel=ALSynergia
    , (with no ult, with 65% Haste its way stronger).:

AND I shall remind you that Rogue is the class that was designed to deal with bosses at exchange of being squishy.
    Now with the new "bonus ult charge" stat, warriors for example will have x6 STR every wave of EVG, EZG and Temple event.

2) Haste
    IDK why in the world Bows is the only type of weapon that can't be hastened.
    Make no sense, that all 5 other weapons can, and Bows can not.
    Especially when the new arcane armor proc 30% haste and I bet we will see alot of haste in the future as well.

3) Critical hit is not what it used to be
    Few years ago this class had an advantage, which was the only class that can crit often.
    Now, I have seen a mages with 75% Crit, warriors with 60-70% Crit, and while they use AA's like Heroic Tad, Crit gets to around 100%.
    So Rogue lost the advantage of being good at crit pretty much.
    MABY Finally design a new stat of "Bonus Crit Damage"? can fix things.

Therfore, I think this class is ok, but compare to the other options- weak.
    It has been a good one my beloved rogue, rip.
    Bruh you are showing mages with 3k int and missleading others to think that mages are op.
    I have 2.2k int and sunken boss takes me like 3mins. You are just begging for rogue buffs even if rogues are overpowered. The only class that can oneshot bosses with no gears is warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I know I talked about it more than once, but this is the final time.

before you read this, please keep toxicity out, this is my opinion and I think many people who has experienced with all 3 classes would agree.
    Also this is only about PVE, don't bring PVP into this since I am never playing PVP.

Here is why I think Rogue is inferior to War / Mage:

1) ULTIMATE
    It looks like these days we have a new stat; "Bonus Ult Charge %"
    Rogues ultimate are by far the worse ones.
    Heal Ultimate: Useless, potions are better.
    Refuel: not complete useless but bad, since in 95% of maps in AL, there are 2 parts; Mobs and Boss. This Ult helps in none of them
    Aimed Shot: Let me tell you that- I proced Sunken Armor, Pisces, Switched to 18.2K damage myth set on my rogue and used that ult (which is hard to do, need to get lucky) and it got the first Elite Zodias boss to 50-60% HP.
    Warrior- One shotting that 12M HP boss with his ult, and Mages can do that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMkv...nel=ALSynergia
    , (with no ult, with 65% Haste its way stronger).:

AND I shall remind you that Rogue is the class that was designed to deal with bosses at exchange of being squishy.
    Now with the new "bonus ult charge" stat, warriors for example will have x6 STR every wave of EVG, EZG and Temple event.

2) Haste
    IDK why in the world Bows is the only type of weapon that can't be hastened.
    Make no sense, that all 5 other weapons can, and Bows can not.
    Especially when the new arcane armor proc 30% haste and I bet we will see alot of haste in the future as well.

3) Critical hit is not what it used to be
    Few years ago this class had an advantage, which was the only class that can crit often.
    Now, I have seen a mages with 75% Crit, warriors with 60-70% Crit, and while they use AA's like Heroic Tad, Crit gets to around 100%.
    So Rogue lost the advantage of being good at crit pretty much.
    MABY Finally design a new stat of "Bonus Crit Damage"? can fix things.

Therfore, I think this class is ok, but compare to the other options- weak.
    It has been a good one my beloved rogue, rip.
    And also those 3k int mages proc ebon. I noticed lazy rogues not even using sunken. And u expect to do more dmg only using zaarus. Learn how to play rogue then complain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Yeah rogue needs a buff but it will probably have same discussion again if arcane gear come out.
    People are asking for rogue buff and they comparing it to the war again and asking to nerf it so they will be just tanks. When the proc stacking stopped. Sts gave a great weap to maximize the dmg of war ult.
    Wars is useless if they are just tank in pve farm maps because no one needs a tank in pve, all class have sustain and survivability. You just need to do damage enough to kill enemies before survivability run out. Boss dont have one hit ability that you dont last a while before you deal damage enough. So we just need a pure dps party to run a run a map because we have survivability and we can respawn many times we want. Some rogue just want to be greater than any other class not just balance, but balance will never happen because they not the same and have different advantage and disadvantage. Rogue always say that Rogue are only supposed to that damaged lol. There is no description rogue only can do that.

So just rogue needs a buff or something
    But imagine if rogues is op in boss that can literally one/two hit the boss.
    People would rather just go to rogue cuz they are faster than wars. Why war are slow? War is melee and have long cd skills.

Rogue is good in boss and mobs
    War now are just great in boss, bad in mobs yeah they have survivability but war dont deal damage enough to kill all mobs and they will die
    Mage is really good in mobs and good in boss or even great if you can nuke it.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

those mage are not 3k int stop lying,they also have elix on if u cannot wrap your head around on why those mage just melt the boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    Judging by ur response ur a rogue main because my comment about be disagreeing with the thread pressed u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was in the same guild as you a while, you don't even play pve/farm.

Rogues are lagging behind in terms of single target damage anyone who runs elite zodias content on a regular basis knows this.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Yes. Proc sunken with pisces and swap to a mythic 2.6k dex set with bounty hunter bow, those mages proced aquaris with ebon vest and swapped to their high dmg smuggler gun loadout. Procing those 2 together is easy I even made a skill loadout for it yesterday.
    https://youtu.be/4z8-ODFviQg
    Then wait for a blood moon on the 17 of the eldrian father day of the month, put your golden fairy glowes and with your bow cross the heart of a white deer grew up in the dark forest, well then, THEN you will see how op we are

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Nah I am done, either people who disagree are verbally insulted with nonsense or when the person who disagrees has a good point then another irrelevant subject gets brought up etc. I don't even disagree with rog needing some changes, people just assume that just because I play warrior so I support nerfing when I don't.
    The topic was rogue needs a changed on its skills and procs but was using evidence based on other classes powers to compare a basic rog to a maxed or op mage / war in order to move opinions towards the requested subject.
    The point is rogue is op, yes it needs changed in some ways, yes it can do what a mage and war can do if its lucky on its procs dmg wise.
    The irrelevant subject is gold, when discussing classes gold is not a subject, we are supposed to be comparing maxed class to maxed class performance wise, gold does not matter in this case. If I was discussing classes with someone never would I bring the cost into the mix because its so irrelevant.
    When we lost proc stacking a lot of warriors lost hundreds of millions and rogs in these forums were just making fun and insulting us.
    Funfact if sts would take the effort to rework all weapons so that they would scale to level damage and proc chance wise while allowing proc stacks then we would be having the best time of our life, all they had to do was nerf some stuff so it wouldn't be too op. Now we are stuck with 2 weapons and no one really likes to use them. Procing a dragon sword switching to terrorblade pulling all of the mobs in then procing dozer axe is fun.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...hared+cooldown
    you should stop commenting opinions on classes that you don't play (not because you have 1 top of some event or play on some occasions you will already know everything about the class)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedyns1 View Post
    And also those 3k int mages proc ebon. I noticed lazy rogues not even using sunken. And u expect to do more dmg only using zaarus. Learn how to play rogue then complain.
    lol sunken proc is effective with ultimate aim, how can you do that if war can 2 hits the boss you want us to rip goldloot while charging and wait to proc the 2 items? i think need to bring back warior to tank class only.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

lol sunken proc is effective with ultimate aim, how can you do that if war can 2 hits the boss you want us to rip goldloot while charging and wait to proc the 2 items? i think need to bring back warior to tank class only.
    Wars gonna be tank?
    Its not gonna work in pve farm

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I think we can all agree that rogues ult need to be reworked and the other issue I picked up on is some issue with the bow proc which needs fixing. Doesn’t make sense why haste wouldn’t effect the bow but it affects every other weapon in game just saying some equality would be nice even if some rogues do treat people poorly they shouldn’t have a weapon that’s isolated by some unknown reason.
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

another cry rogueXD
    thanks for reminding me of this day XD

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GucciBang View Post
    thanks for reminding me of this day XD
    When the proc stack end hundred of war crying hahaha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tailwarrior View Post
    There is also a issue with myth bow and gun, it's totally useless if multiple enemies r there.
    we can't lock the right target. Even if we lock the target, the target dodges..

@devs Pls check the auction and find what is cheapest myth weapon in the game

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk
    The cheapest mythic in the game is hyperos by far 3m clean imagine

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tekila View Post
    The cheapest mythic in the game is hyperos by far 3m clean imagine

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    yes i meant both both hyperos and marianos