Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 84

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: @Cinco @Asommers Why Rogue is Inferior to War / Mage. (PVE ONLY)

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    237
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    43
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    I agree 100%

    During my runs in E-Sunken most of the time I'm the only rogue in our team, and all I do is proc my Pisces > put 'The Bends' proc on minis and boss to make them squishier and my role is done lmaoo that's all my purpose of being rogue, heck sometimes I just want to afk and never farm again, cuz look how Warriors and Mages deal consistent high amounts of damage.

    I feel left out every runs.



    Sure. but it doesn't change the fact that Warriors and Mages can do much more damage consistently whereas us rogues completely relies on luck and if ever you got lucky, be sure to hit the boss with Ult Aimed Shot before he spawns 3 minions
    +1 it's once in a blue moon that all proc at the same time

    Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    73
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    we are very bad and they will always compare us with 1 to 10 rogues who go around with super expensive set's so that they say that if we serve (which is not real, because we are the only class that is not essential in a race, and if we go we are only the sweepers of the map, and if you complain there will be the "youtuber" called EnCRYption showing off and saying that it's not bad, just because I win a top "temple" or because it has a lot of money to be very strong as a team, no, I understand the reason , but STS always relies on this guy's clout to get things done, like it did when they nerfed the rogue at the beginning of the expansion, those who haven't played the "rogue" class for years should shut up and let STS lend pay attention to what we speak with experience, because those people who are always speaking out against rogues have never been around for YEARS that's why we never get any "Revamp" of any skill or "ultimate"

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angelaxd For This Useful Post:


  4. #23
    Senior Member Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    901
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    we are very bad and they will always compare us with 1 to 10 rogues who go around with super expensive set's so that they say that if we serve (which is not real, because we are the only class that is not essential in a race, and if we go we are only the sweepers of the map, and if you complain there will be the "youtuber" called EnCRYption showing off and saying that it's not bad, just because I win a top "temple" or because it has a lot of money to be very strong as a team, no, I understand the reason , but STS always relies on this guy's clout to get things done, like it did when they nerfed the rogue at the beginning of the expansion, those who haven't played the "rogue" class for years should shut up and let STS lend pay attention to what we speak with experience, because those people who are always speaking out against rogues have never been around for YEARS that's why we never get any "Revamp" of any skill or "ultimate"
    Perfectly said.

  5. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,001
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    237
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

    Default

    Hellnahh! Rogues still get op times and damage on bosses. This thread is pure bs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #25
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    4,541
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,682
    Thanked in
    852 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    we are very bad and they will always compare us with 1 to 10 rogues who go around with super expensive set's
    You do realize that rogs have done this to warrior and mage for years right? 1 war in the past will have millions of pts in evg as all of the others have 100-300k you guys chose to compare that 1 warrior who is maxed out to the top to your 1.5k dex rogues. Its so weird all of these rogs with 1.5k dex keep coming to this forum to complain that their class is weak when its really not, rog does need a better defense skill but when it comes to damage I don't see a mage or warrior hitting 1 aim for 23mil dmg.
    And you just contradicted your self in your own post here by saying "they always compare us to the top rogue" well um each class has to be end game before they can have the ability to know if the class is op or not and 1.5k dex is not end game, try 2.6k+ dex and have strategy don't go in spamming skills at everything.

    I didn't do team lb on swamp temple with a rog, only solo and I managed to get to wave 109 with a basic low stat rogue because I know how to play with strategy not spamming skills hoping everything dies. Btw I didn't get rog nerfed when this expansion came out, I was playing as the rog class for how op it was when compared to a mage / war. You are completely off the rails with the amount of incorrect info you have.

    I remember everything, remember this thread ? You were banned on multiple accounts for player harassment also read what I said a few posts down. "They always compare the top 1 war". Its also funny that when mages and warriors have a prob with their class you rogues decide to harass the hell out of us by cursing us out. It just proves you have no logical input to give as to why you disagree. When you rogs have a problem with the class people who play with all 3 classes or even 2 classes efficiently will come on your threads and politely try to discuss points but no you rogs just throw insults left and right with no logical or valid points.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ighlight=Glint

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:


  8. #26
    Senior Member Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    901
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    You do realize that rogs have done this to warrior and mage for years right? 1 war in the past will have millions of pts in evg as all of the others have 100-300k you guys chose to compare that 1 warrior who is maxed out to the top to your 1.5k dex rogues. Its so weird all of these rogs with 1.5k dex keep coming to this forum to complain that their class is weak when its really not, rog does need a better defense skill but when it comes to damage I don't see a mage or warrior hitting 1 aim for 23mil dmg.
    And you just contradicted your self in your own post here by saying "they always compare us to the top rogue" well um each class has to be end game before they can have the ability to know if the class is op or not and 1.5k dex is not end game, try 2.6k+ dex and have strategy don't go in spamming skills at everything.

    I didn't do team lb on swamp temple with a rog, only solo and I managed to get to wave 109 with a basic low stat rogue because I know how to play with strategy not spamming skills hoping everything dies. Btw I didn't get rog nerfed when this expansion came out, I was playing as the rog class for how op it was when compared to a mage / war. You are completely off the rails with the amount of incorrect info you have.

    I remember everything, remember this thread ? You were banned on multiple accounts for player harassment also read what I said a few posts down. "They always compare the top 1 war". Its also funny that when mages and warriors have a prob with their class you rogues decide to harass the hell out of us by cursing us out. It just proves you have no logical input to give as to why you disagree.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ighlight=Glint
    There we go, let's open the grudges that you and other mages / wasr are holding towards rogues for being OP like 4 years ago.
    Always the most childish people, are the ones whos best arguement is "You were OP 4 years ago, now stay behind you deserve it"
    Also I used 2.470 DEX set and I am telling you any war with myth set does the boss killing x5 faster and any mage with myth set can kill mobs faster. Sorry that you dont want to listen but this is facts, run elite sunken fleet with ur rogue and show us how you handle it better than mages / wars in ur party mr war main

    Also, if rogues are so good as you claim mr war main, tell me then, what class is the worst by your opinion?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Synergia For This Useful Post:


  10. #27
    Senior Member Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    901
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    Hellnahh! Rogues still get op times and damage on bosses. This thread is pure bs

    .
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just by reading ur comment, I can tell that you havent been playing rogue in the past 4 years at least, by the level of your toxicity and 0 solid arguements I bet you are a mage main

  11. #28
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    4,541
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,682
    Thanked in
    852 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    There we go, let's open the grudges that you and other mages / wasr are holding towards rogues for being OP like 4 years ago.
    Always the most childish people, are the ones whos best arguement is "You were OP 4 years ago, now stay behind you deserve it"

    Also, if rogues are so good as you claim mr war main, tell me then, what class is the worst by your opinion?
    Not asking to nerf rogs, we are telling you guys that your class is more than what you think it is. Pretty sure wars and mages wouldn't care if rogs were op IF they didn't sit in maps doing 4 rog pts all day and if a war was to join that war would get cursed out to leave and ignore listed just for existing yrs ago.
    The worst class is Warrior. Warrior shouldn't be the boss nuker even if it was it does a bad job at it because you really have to have your stuff setup correctly in order to get the job done and most of the time things go wrong. We are useless vs mini bosses because by the time we get our aegis to proc the rog or mage has already killed the boss. Us vs groups of mobs... I have proc comboed every thing I can currently proc combo in order to try and be more efficient with mob clear and I am useless when it comes to clearing mobs. Can proc a dragon sword switch to terror blade pull all of the mobs in proc night mare aegis + dozer axe to stun all of the mobs at your feet for up to 7 seconds, but that doesn't kill them.
    I play warrior right now only because of my aps, I have been focusing on getting aps, I have 52k atm. If I wasn't playing for aps then I would be on my mage rn as its the #1 class. Rogue is in the middle half mob clear half boss killer.
    Will run rog on temple lb possibly, for warrior idk, for mage no.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:


  13. #29
    Senior Member Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    901
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Not asking to nerf rogs, we are telling you guys that your class is more than what you think it is. Pretty sure wars and mages wouldn't care if rogs were op IF they didn't sit in maps doing 4 rog pts all day and if a war was to join that war would get cursed out to leave and ignore listed just for existing yrs ago.
    The worst class is Warrior. Warrior shouldn't be the boss nuker even if it was it does a bad job at it because you really have to have your stuff setup correctly in order to get the job done and most of the time things go wrong. We are useless vs mini bosses because by the time we get our aegis to proc the rog or mage has already killed the boss. Us vs groups of mobs... I have proc comboed every thing I can currently proc combo in order to try and be more efficient with mob clear and I am useless when it comes to clearing mobs. Can proc a dragon sword switch to terror blade pull all of the mobs in proc night mare aegis + dozer axe to stun all of the mobs at your feet for up to 7 seconds, but that doesn't kill them.
    I play warrior right now only because of my aps, I have been focusing on getting aps, I have 52k atm. If I wasn't playing for aps then I would be on my mage rn as its the #1 class. Rogue is in the middle half mob clear half boss killer.
    Will run rog on temple lb possibly, for warrior idk, for mage no.
    Look at the video I added, do you really think that 3 rogues can kill that boss at the same time? Also with no ult?

  14. #30
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    4,541
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,682
    Thanked in
    852 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Look at the video I added, do you really think that 3 rogues can kill that boss at the same time? Also with no ult?
    Yes. Proc sunken with pisces and swap to a mythic 2.6k dex set with bounty hunter bow, those mages proced aquaris with ebon vest and swapped to their high dmg smuggler gun loadout. Procing those 2 together is easy I even made a skill loadout for it yesterday.
    https://youtu.be/4z8-ODFviQg

  15. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    122
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Yes. Proc sunken with pisces and swap to a mythic 2.6k dex set with bounty hunter bow. Procing those 2 together is easy I even made a skill loadout for it yesterday.
    https://youtu.be/4z8-ODFviQg
    lol bro thinks it's easy to proc

    Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

  16. #32
    Senior Member Immortal_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    United Kingdomㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Posts
    839
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    218
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

    Default

    the ult, yeah buff to the ult. its coming!!!1 :>

    bit.ly/ArcaneLegendsDiscord Made By Deadly, & STS Devs Are Here.. | BE SKEPTICAL BEFORE
    bit.ly/IMM0YouTube My YT - Arcane Legends Guides, And Stuff. | CLICKING LINKS!!

  17. #33
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    4,541
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,682
    Thanked in
    852 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odewao View Post
    lol bro thinks it's easy to proc

    Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
    I mean try the skill build atleast man.

  18. #34
    Senior Member Deathlyreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    896
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    268
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

    Default @Cinco @Asommers Why Rogue is Inferior to War / Mage. (PVE ONLY)

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Yes. Proc sunken with pisces and swap to a mythic 2.6k dex set with bounty hunter bow, those mages proced aquaris with ebon vest and swapped to their high dmg smuggler gun loadout. Procing those 2 together is easy I even made a skill loadout for it yesterday.
    https://youtu.be/4z8-ODFviQg
    I basically use the same build as you, and iím pretty sure the pierce,aim,razor, nox combo is what the majority of other rogue players use. Itís not a game changer.

    Timing the Pisces+Sunken combo is much harder than an aquaris+ebon vest. I donít know how often you play rogue but sunken can barely proc from nox and razor especially on a boss alone, not to mention that you have to continually use charged basic attacks to proc pisces. All mages have to do is use their DOT skills to proc both aquaris and ebon vest, switch to smuggler gun loadout and itís gg especially bc ebon gives haste. Also, their aquaris+ebon vest probably proced at the exact same time allowing them to switch right away. As for rogue, if youíre lucky to proc your pisces+sunken (they probably procced 1-2s after each other AND you have to use bends), when you swap to bounty hunter youíre relying on skills that have no haste and you have already lost some time.

    Its a no brainer that rogues are inferior. And to top it off, mages can EASILY repeat their combos during mob clearing because of how easy it is to proc together. Mages clear mobs very quickly and RELIABLY and can also do the same for boss. Rogues just canít compete with that because thereís too much luck involved in their combos.


    As for your other comments about clearing the boss in the vid in 7-15s, I can do that too but itís hard to do it CONSISTENTLY. The way mages are set up right now is that they can do these op damage far more consistently than rogues.

    I donít know if you do any gold farming, but try it with mages that have the same int as your dex and see if you do the same damage/kills in your party as any other mages. Because Iíve tried gold farming, and its far more efficient to get another mage than a rogue.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathlyreaper For This Useful Post:


  20. #35
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    4,541
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,682
    Thanked in
    852 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    I basically use the same build as you, and i’m pretty sure the pierce,aim,razor, nox combo is what the majority of other rogue players use. It’s not a game changer.

    Timing the Pisces+Sunken combo is much harder than an aquaris+ebon vest. I don’t know how often you play rogue but sunken can barely proc from nox and razor especially on a boss alone, not to mention that you have to continually use basic attacks to proc pisces. All mages have to do is use their DOT skills to proc both aquaris and ebon vest, switch to smuggler gun loadout and it’s gg especially bc ebon gives haste. Also, their aquaris+ebon vest probably proced at the exact same time allowing them to switch right away. As for rogue, if you’re lucky to proc your pisces+sunken (and they probably procced 1-2s after each other) when you swap to bounty hunter you’re relying on skills that have no haste and you have already lost some time.

    Its a no brainer that rogues are inferior. And to top it off, mages can EASILY repeat their combos during mob clearing because of how easy it is to proc together. Mages clear mobs very quickly and RELIABLY and can also do the same for boss. Rogues just can’t compete with that because there’s too much luck involved in their combos.


    As for your other comments about clearing the boss in the vid in 7-15s, I can do that too but it’s hard to do it CONSISTENTLY. The way mages are set up right now is that they can do these op damage far more consistently than rogues.

    I don’t know if you do any gold farming, but try it with mages that have the same int as your dex and see if you do the same damage/kills in your party as any other mages. Because I’ve tried gold farming, and its far more efficient to get another mage than a rogue.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I understand this, mages can proc alot easier due to their vest being easier to proc and their staff procing off of player damage dealt via skills etc. They have 3 of their skills being able to hit multiple targets at once over a decent period of time, clock skill stuns lots of mobs dealing dots to them, fire ball burns them, magma aa is considered as player dealt dmg, lightning does attack more than 1 target sometimes.
    Tbh if devs made it where pisces would proc like the other weapons do and increase the proc rate of chasmal and sunken vests then it would be nice and more logical. They keep giving rogues these procs that require a rog to be a tank in order to proc, with pisces you have to make out with the enemies in order to even proc- spirit daggers is another example with its "Damage reflection", why give a twig damage reflection?
    Fighting a boss I usually stack 3x nox bolts before I attempt to proc dags.

  21. #36
    Member ItsTwelv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    198
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Rogs need 2.5k+ dex to deal decent damage
    Mage and war only need 1.8k CHEAP stat af set to melt/1-2 hit boss
    Rogs easy to die while charging everything,blind when marianos proc if multiple mobs approaching
    Mage war,chill out just spam attack with big strength and op shield
    Look at new spirit dagg lol,damage reflect for rog is big joke
    Twelv

  22. #37
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    4,541
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,682
    Thanked in
    852 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsTwelv View Post
    Rogs need 2.5k+ dex to deal decent damage
    Mage and war only need 1.8k CHEAP stat af set to melt/1-2 hit boss
    Rogs easy to die while charging everything,blind when marianos proc if multiple mobs approaching
    Mage war,chill out just spam attack with big strength and op shield
    Look at new spirit dagg lol,damage reflect for rog is big joke
    Only warriors with 1.8k str can melt bosses if lucky and know what they are doing which warriors can't clean mobs, mages with 1.8k int won't nuke bosses but they can clean mobs.
    Don't use mari bow if there are mobs around, use nox bolt and try to combo pisces with sunken then swap to your bounty hunter bow or swap to a dmg loadout with pisces. Use a defense loadout with pisces and sunken vest in order to survive while trying to proc.
    Problem every one is trying to get through to the devs is rogs don't have something to make them invulnerable for 2 seconds.
    Yes

  23. #38
    Member ItsTwelv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    198
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Only warriors with 1.8k str can melt bosses if lucky and know what they are doing which warriors can't clean mobs, mages with 1.8k int won't nuke bosses but they can clean mobs.
    Don't use mari bow if there are mobs around, use nox bolt and try to combo pisces with sunken then swap to your bounty hunter bow or swap to a dmg loadout with pisces. Use a defense loadout with pisces and sunken vest in order to survive while trying to proc.
    Problem every one is trying to get through to the devs is rogs don't have something to make them invulnerable for 2 seconds.
    Yes
    Yeah bro,we clearing maps with duggar bow
    Twelv

  24. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    73
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Not asking to nerf rogs, we are telling you guys that your class is more than what you think it is. Pretty sure wars and mages wouldn't care if rogs were op IF they didn't sit in maps doing 4 rog pts all day and if a war was to join that war would get cursed out to leave and ignore listed just for existing yrs ago.
    The worst class is Warrior. Warrior shouldn't be the boss nuker even if it was it does a bad job at it because you really have to have your stuff setup correctly in order to get the job done and most of the time things go wrong. We are useless vs mini bosses because by the time we get our aegis to proc the rog or mage has already killed the boss. Us vs groups of mobs... I have proc comboed every thing I can currently proc combo in order to try and be more efficient with mob clear and I am useless when it comes to clearing mobs. Can proc a dragon sword switch to terror blade pull all of the mobs in proc night mare aegis + dozer axe to stun all of the mobs at your feet for up to 7 seconds, but that doesn't kill them.
    I play warrior right now only because of my aps, I have been focusing on getting aps, I have 52k atm. If I wasn't playing for aps then I would be on my mage rn as its the #1 class. Rogue is in the middle half mob clear half boss killer.
    Will run rog on temple lb possibly, for warrior idk, for mage no.
    you are not asking for nerfer to rogues ??? you were the culprit and others who were not rogues who complained when "ekenta" was opened for the first time, when the rogue finally had prominence you made a thousand videos and complaints every day and now I don't see you complaining the same so that it is solved and do not say that the warrior is the worst of all, please if it were so you would go to another class instead of being a warrior as you did when it was confirmed that the rogue was the only one to survive and kill in zodias at the beginning, simply you do things that benefit you, there is nothing to say, if not you like it, you complain, you make yourself interesting and cause a stir in 70 forum fans so that they think you have absolute truth when they never tried it.

  25. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    906
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ImRobot View Post
    Marianos should target locked when the target is affected by proc so it will not be hard to activate the proc in multiple enemies

    Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk
    +1 this is the problem of marianos bow user if theres mobs spawn at the boss proc is useless. @asommers.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. mage ) baby yoda set plz cinco :3
    By HappyDINO in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2022, 09:15 AM
  2. Change my mind- mage ult meteor is inferior to energize
    By Stephencobear in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 12-19-2019, 09:07 AM
  3. Where is Asommers?
    By Skeletonlord in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 11:06 AM
  4. thank you asommers
    By cmangalos in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 10:03 AM
  5. Asommers is pro.
    By TwinkTastical in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 10:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •