Thread: Why this always happen lately?? Is it the game problem or...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Default Why this always happen lately?? Is it the game problem or...

Hi idk what happened but everytime literally every single time i try to change map (anywhere) it will take forever to finish the loading (stuck in the dog walking loading screen but the dog walked not just stop) and sometimes even straight away said disconnected and i have to login again....anyone knows what's the problem....im pretty sure my wifi have no problem as i played other games too and the ping is super good...only happens in AL....but if you doesn't change map (just stay in the map you last spawn when tapping start button) the ping is all good

And also idk why i think everyday there will be like the download thing when i open the application;-;
    It was all good before

And sorry if you cant understand what im trying to say....idk how to describe it but its like that XD

Pls help me if there's anything i could do to fixed this tysm !
    Last edited by AucResearcher; 08-14-2022 at 02:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I experience this sometimes depending where I am at and what wifi I am connected to, but its a problem with your isp, when you are in AL and swap maps I think its swapping servers which is hard to explain but it seems like your wifi takes too long to respond or it disconnects you from the wifi for a second which makes AL think you have lost connection. I suggest trying out a vpn. I have 1GB/s Wifi and the only problem I have with it is that game I play it will ping spike every 20-40 minutes for about 8 seconds and it really pisses me off sometimes because 8 seconds of inactivity in the games I play will get you killed, vpn does not fix the problem I have sadly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I experience this sometimes depending where I am at and what wifi I am connected to, but its a problem with your isp, when you are in AL and swap maps I think its swapping servers which is hard to explain but it seems like your wifi takes too long to respond or it disconnects you from the wifi for a second which makes AL think you have lost connection. I suggest trying out a vpn. I have 1GB/s Wifi and the only problem I have with it is that game I play it will ping spike every 20-40 minutes for about 8 seconds and it really pisses me off sometimes because 8 seconds of inactivity in the games I play will get you killed, vpn does not fix the problem I have sadly.
    Oh i see tysm! I always experience ping spike too and its really frustrating....its even more frustrating when you are going to do a trade and i feel bad cuz ppl will have to wait me for few minutes to relog and sometimes the trade bug happen and many other things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

It's a dog walking not a cat

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post
    It's a dog walking not a cat

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk
    Oh ahahha dang i cant even differentiate between the two animals XD i feel so dumb...anyways ty for correcting me :3