Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-08-18 Content Update (294540)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nucleus121 View Post
    Firstly introducing a broken gold farm event where people farmed in billions to entirely ruin the economy and then horrifically adding daily deals which is just about bring old vanities back to spam platinum purchases and buy them . 200 platinum set costing 1b gold and 400 platinum set is costing 2b gold . How are the new , f2p , hardcore gold farmers are supposed to afford any item in DL at this point when everything is in billions ?

If sts was planning to bring daily deals or items for platinum , gold event should never had been brought back so that everyone could have got the chance to farm gold to buy it and spenders gets it for platinum .

The game just got ruined further rather than sorting it out .

Hopefully Cinco and the STS TEAM has something in mind to fix this . You really need to play the game once to see how ruined it is now .
    Couldn't agree more. Is this how gold drain work? You only made farmer suffer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

@Nucleus i agree @Cinco please read

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nucleus121 View Post
    Firstly introducing a broken gold farm event where people farmed in billions to entirely ruin the economy and then horrifically adding daily deals which is just about bring old vanities back to spam platinum purchases and buy them . 200 platinum set costing 1b gold and 400 platinum set is costing 2b gold . How are the new , f2p , hardcore gold farmers are supposed to afford any item in DL at this point when everything is in billions ?

If sts was planning to bring daily deals or items for platinum , gold event should never had been brought back so that everyone could have got the chance to farm gold to buy it and spenders gets it for platinum .

The game just got ruined further rather than sorting it out .

Hopefully Cinco and the STS TEAM has something in mind to fix this . You really need to play the game once to see how ruined it is now .
    Game is slowly shifting from F2P to P2P and everybody can see it. So, there will be a time when everybody will be an investor and there won't be any need for trade system as nobody will farm gold just to get just 1 item after grinding so harsh.

I am looking forward to level cap that can fix a lot of things tbh if implemented very strategically, but I don't know what STS team is going to do.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Well nobody wanna work for free

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I agree @ Mr.Sai

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

If there really is a new lvl cap coming hard core grinders will be spending most of that gold event gold on lvling up cause I know I will be and I don't really spend money on dl since I have kids and what not I always buy the bound items or grind for them in events

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The best solution for this stuff is making bound items worth 100m+ for the lv cap or events to drain the excessive gold.
    The players and also the devs will benefit from this most especially new players because i see new players quitting because of this inflation.
    Cinco pls consider this suggestion 🙂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I agree @Driofrib

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Why not add bound items of new vanities for limited time just like it was in daily deals in that way we can spend our golds because right now all items are worth billions even the ordinary and common items worth a 100m ++ the auction it feels like a scam now @ Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    Game is slowly shifting from F2P to P2P and everybody can see it. So, there will be a time when everybody will be an investor and there won't be any need for trade system as nobody will farm gold just to get just 1 item after grinding so harsh.

I am looking forward to level cap that can fix a lot of things tbh if implemented very strategically, but I don't know what STS team is going to do.
    I don't think it's becoming p2p because gold farming will always be there and events usually you can make some decent money from maybe farming other maps from campaign is tough to profit from but that brings challenges to the game

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquilities For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquilities View Post
    I don't think it's becoming p2p because gold farming will always be there and events usually you can make some decent money from maybe farming other maps from campaign is tough to profit from but that brings challenges to the game
    Yup! Gold farming will always be there. I’m a gold farmer myself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Agreed, but what will you farm the gold for ? Just to buy something from the investors for billions. Everything you want, you gonna need a hefty amount to pay. I don't find anything cheap anymore. So, that's not how Gold sinks work. Bringing non-tradeable items for gold can help to control the price system. Market has crashed and there is no way out without extreme steps.

We will see.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Sai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agreed, but what will you farm the gold for ? Just to buy something from the investors for billions. Everything you want, you gonna need a hefty amount to pay. I don't find anything cheap anymore. So, that's not how Gold sinks work. Bringing non-tradeable items for gold can help to control the price system. Market has crashed and there is no way out without extreme steps.

We will see.

Not every item costs 1b or more. But people are out of their minds asking billions for item like classic hat. These sellers don’t even play the game. They jus stand in club all day. Buy and raise prices.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

We will see.
    I think prices for items will go back down eventually, the majority of it was because of the gold event and merchers trying to make profits but i have hopes with the new level cap coming it should help also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ozeahjnlia View Post
    Not every item costs 1b or more. But people are out of their minds asking billions for item like classic hat. These sellers don’t even play the game. They jus stand in club all day. Buy and raise prices.
    Exactly, the things that we want is always costly.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I think prices for items will go back down eventually, the majority of it was because of the gold event and merchers trying to make profits but i have hopes with the new level cap coming it should help also.
    Same hopes..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I will agree @ Mr.Sai