Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestions for quality of life updates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Suggestions for quality of life updates

These are some of my suggestions. Some might have been already implemented or already been suggested. Feel free to ignore those.

1. Craft time to be shown without having ingredients

2. Zodias rank options to be visible along with their points

3. Make zodias vendor like chancel. At least after the outsider rank is gone we should be able to see all the items in the vendor but can only purchase after the required rank is reached

4. Chancel ranks should list their points required too

5. Count of titles owned to be shown to player, instead of having to count manually.

6. Craft search should also search by ingredients. Not just the item. In case u have an ingredient in your inventory and want to know what it can used for, u can search in crafting.

7. Tokens needed to purchase items with glintstone to be reduced. 300 glint coins for 25 inventory slots is imo too high.

8. Classify the chest category in inventory like the auction. My inventory on hc is mostly filled with eggs, Which i dont want to stash. It Was hard to find the elixirs i need or effigy. Ofcourse after the search option its better. But still, adding inventory chest sub categories would help make it easier to find an item you dont remember the name of, Just Like the auction sub categories.

9. hc stash is a much needed quality of life update. But please make sure it is also possible to transfer the items on hc to the normal stash.

10. Possible to add a seperate hc event lb? Even just a single overall hc event lb with top 25 would be nice.

11. add more loadout slots for gear. And 1 more hotbar.

12. able to see the sent mail in house mails. We have inbox. So why not outbox/sent mail.

13. When you enter someone's house, their name is visible. But after sometime, if u missed the name u wont be able to see where u are. Could add a text somewhere for whose house we are currently in? Especially with blotto event coming soon. It would be useful.

14. Leaderboard in garetta village and glintstone to display all the categories of lbs. Not just fortification list.

15. Ignore list to have a small text field to note the reason for ignore. So when we see later we know why we ignored a player if we give a reasonable text(which many would). Ignore reason to be added with ignore name.

16. Same for ban list in guild. To have a ban reason text field. To show why a person was banned.

17. Muted players have some sort of indication around their character? So that we know our friend is muted. But this is only possible for players in the same map. Would it be possible to add an indicator in the friendlist or partylist or guildlist too. Or if when a message is sent to the muted player and they reply, any reply from them can be converted to 'player has been muted' text

18. search option in aps. Not just the achievement name but the words in description should also be searchable.

19. Personal opinion. Remember password when logging is annoying. I would prefer an additional click on Login button. I want my password to be remembered but only login when i click the 'Login' button. This is when u have two devices and two accounts, when u want to log in with a map holder/acc2 on the 2nd device, but u have remember password checked on the 2nd device with acc1 so it disconnects acc1 on the 1st device cuz the 2nd device logged in automatically. Now u have to logout of acc1 on 2nd device and log in with acc2/holder on 2nd device and then log in with the main acc1 on 1st device. All this can be much easier if the remember password was on and an additional click on 'Login' button allows u to login.

20. For some events, the lb disappears as soon as the event ends. Can add a cooldown time for event lb? 1 day after event let the event lb stay in the leaderboards and then remove it?

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,479 Posts

Thanks for the suggestions. I've added a link to the thread to this list for further review.

-ALS