Thread: New Map Suggestion: Aurora 'The Forgotten Place'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Lightbulb New Map Suggestion: Aurora 'The Forgotten Place'

Hi Cinco, and the rest of the Developers and Moderators!

We would like to suggest a NEW MAP for Dark Legends

The Level cap is approaching and for some of us hoping there would be a new map available for us vampires to explore. And so we created this map as a suggestion. A map where it would take us to different types of locations. Though we know you already created something, we're hoping something like this could still be added in the future. Below we added the Introduction of the New Map. We hope you would like the idea!

Background Story:

Just like humans, vampires can feel something or at least we did. We can feel love...and pain. I was an outcast just like everyone else, I feel like I don't belong, like being taken for granted. So I tried hard but then my addiction, my cravings for blood it lead me to somewhere else. I became unstoppable, to the point I can't even recognise myself anymore. They captured me and then restrained me. The Elders...yes! They said its for my own good.

The time has come... My trial. I was nervous, I can feel my urge again, my hunger. The guards came to my cell and dragged me away from it. I can see the Elders...they're talking but I can only hear few of it. I saw this one familiar face, a friend, my mentor, he approached me, "I'm very sorry, i tried reasoning with them but you've taken so much lives, innocent lives. For that, you must be punished. But know this my friend, we'll be waiting for you...so find yourself again. And once you do, find Aurora too. Best of luck!". I was nodding the whole time but then those final words makes me wonder...and so I yelled "Aurora?? Wait! Who is Aurora??!". I was hoping for an answer, but the guards suddenly covered my face with black hood and knocked me down. Everything went dark, there was only silence.

I found myself waking up in the middle of nowhere. There was no sign of humans, there are only wild animals. Right in that very moment, I know I have to change, to reflect on my actions. So I traveled even though I don't have any destination at all. I learned to controlled my urge, my cravings. It's been months but it felt like years! I was sad yet I can feel this freedom. I realized I just freed myself from my past. I continued traveling during night time, one meal per night. The weather suddenly changed, its like I have to feed more to be able to adapt to this new environment. But I'm running out of prey, I'm getting weaker too. I can feel my body shutting down, I was crawling and screaming for help!

Well I'll be damned! Just when I was about to give up, just when my body starts to deteriorate. Someone came...someone really did hear my voice, a Lady! She offered her hand and "well, well, look what we have here, a new blood indeed!". I started to remember something... "Hang on, is that you? Aurora?!", she was laughing and says "oh no my dear! My name is Silaerob, call me Sila for short but now that you've mentioned Aurora, I think it's time for a proper introduction... shall we?". I followed her through the portal and it lead us straight to this place. It looks abandoned but it is huge! The place look like an ancient place and the moon is so big that it literally lights up the whole place. My eyes keeps wandering around and then I looked at Sila, "What is this place??" I asked. She was smiling then she stand in front of me "look at this place, it offers wide variety of adventure, to explore new places! For a species like us, who seek thrill and excitement, look no further my dear...because this place is the perfect place for us, this is Aurora, this is the new beginning!".

I know I need to share this with the vampire nation. Let it be known that there's another world, outside of vampire district. A place where all locations are connected. A place of hope, that even something has been lost, it can always be found. A place for new beginnings. I am the proof...that your past does not define you or your future. It seems that I already reached my destination. But this is not the end, because the moment I found Aurora, I knew my quest has only begun!

Name:  Magic Portal, Samuele Bandini.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  449.7 KB

Introduction of Aurora 'The Forgotten Place':

It's been decades since this place had been abandoned, forgotten to be precise. No one dares to enter this place, cause of its large scale of enemies.. hovering and waiting around for their next victim. Though this place offers a massive trail of adventure, unexplored sites. It's not a secret tho, that vampires are not that powerful here, especially there are alot of deadly creatures here that are lethal to vampires.

Once you enter the portal to Aurora, you would find a tavern the counterpart of Club Sanctuary. In the middle, you would find a night market, the counterpart of auction. In addition to this, inside you would find a combat training ground. A gate that would lead you directly to Peaceful Meadows Asylum, so you could access PvP area anytime. Lastly, you would also find a portal that would lead you straight back to Vampire District. As for the Level Requirements, it would be perfect if everyone can enter this place, no level restrictions.

You would also encounter multiple doorway or portals to each sides and these doorway leads to other places, to another type of location. Places such as Desert, Dark Terrain, Glacier, Ice field, Marsh, Moraine, Mountain, Ruins or Swamp.

Once you enter a certain place, there would a portal at the end that would lead you straight back to Aurora.

Name:  979599f5-b21f-4547-8763-46e8ecef7eac-2.jpeg
Views: 409
Size:  53.5 KB

Inside each Portals: (Description of the Place, Mobs and Bosses)

As mentioned above, you would encounter different places. Each portals can lead you to these places: Desert, Dark Terrain, Glacier, Ice field, Marsh, Moraine, Mountain, Ruins or Swamp.

For example, you choose to enter the Desert Portal. Upon arrival you would encounter mobs, these mobs could be any creatures specifically made only for that certain place. It could be an endless waves of mobs too. After you kill all the mobs or once you reach the last place, you must defeat the Boss on that certain place. The Boss could be 5x bigger than us, the appearance of the Boss should be related to its map also. Harder to kill, which will require 4-6 players to kill it.

These bosses can drop rare vanities, or gems and weapons. It would be nice if we could also encounter a place, wherein the mobs/boss will drop some gold, though this certain place could be only available for few hours. After closing, this map would be available again for the next 10-12 hours.

The purpose of Aurora 'The forgotten place' is to expand our knowledge about vampire history. To explore more places, to create new maps. As we explore these places, we also explore new opportunities. To test our vampiric strength against new enemies, which is more lethal and deadly.

Disclaimer: All of these pictures are taken from Google, we do not own any of these. All contents provided are for reference only.

~ This is a only a suggestion but we're hoping you can consider it
    Last edited by Innovation; 08-20-2022 at 06:30 AM.

Access BOR Discord Server in here

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innovation For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

More lethal and deadly... this is what we been looking for!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Great! I liked the story and the entire suggestion, well explained too! 👍 @innovation

-Uptosts
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

love the name too!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Creative ideas! Very cool!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sounds insanely fun. A little unpolished, yes, but the carcas of it is strong and seems to be fitting within the universe of DL. I'd try it out in a heartbeat!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Up up up up owo/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Inspiring idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received