Thread: how does the spirit daggers proc work

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default how does the spirit daggers proc work

I'm going crazy, I've already taken life, armor, damage, try to receive more damage than normal, less damage, avoid enemy attacks... I don't understand the reflection of these daggers, any answer as to why on some occasions the reflection does 11 -17k damage and sometimes 58-71k damage ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

It reflects 800% damage. Its damage reflection is based on raw damage values before your damage reduction takes place. The less damage you take the less you reflect, the more you take the more you reflect. Also they do proc stack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    It reflects 800% damage. Its damage reflection is based on raw damage values before your damage reduction takes place. The less damage you take the less you reflect, the more you take the more you reflect. Also they do proc stack.
    Reflection value increases on levelling?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Reflection value increases on levelling?
    Supposed to but it doesn't seem to be that way, when me and a friend were testing it the only thing it seemed to reflect was 800%. The guns armor reduction doesn't change either, the aegis damage doesn't change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

It doesn't proc stack anymore.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Supposed to but it doesn't seem to be that way, when me and a friend were testing it the only thing it seemed to reflect was 800%. The guns armor reduction doesn't change either, the aegis damage doesn't change.
    The weapon description says otherwise, so are the devs openly lying? Or they made an error..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    The weapon description says otherwise, so are the devs openly lying? Or they made an error..
    i think the increase is a little bit by level hope @Dev clarify that we did'nt feel the damage reflect increasing and about lvl zodias spirit is lvl 76 means its only effective on 76 and below map just like all 76 weapons, dagger is not for damager its for health type rogue that dont need dex and armor.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I already raised my daggers to level 25, it now reflects 120k maximum and 20k minimum apart from the fact that it increases more life and armor, it has the same procedure as those of level 71, it increases the level of the process at level 1, 11, 21, 31,41,51

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    I already raised my daggers to level 25, it now reflects 120k maximum and 20k minimum apart from the fact that it increases more life and armor, it has the same procedure as those of level 71, it increases the level of the process at level 1, 11, 21, 31,41,51
    what map did you test the reflect damage? mine is lvl 15 it is op on lvl 76 below map just like ebon aegis 71 but we are not same as warior immortal at mob lure. but on elite zodias map not good on party and solo, @Dev hope if rog cannot achieve the op boss killing just like warior hope rogue can clear the mobs just like warior 71 cap ebon aegis on zodias map.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    what map did you test the reflect damage? mine is lvl 15 it is op on lvl 76 below map just like ebon aegis 71 but we are not same as warior immortal at mob lure. but on elite zodias map not good on party and solo, @Dev hope if rog cannot achieve the op boss killing just like warior hope rogue can clear the mobs just like warior 71 cap ebon aegis on zodias map.
    in the sunken zodias elite map, also in gauntlet and went up to 140k by reflection in round 13, my name is "activist" in the game if you like I can show you later how they are used and everything about them, I did kill myself 2 days leveling and learning everything about them unlike others who only test 1 time at low level and above on maps such as mausoleum that is useless

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angelaxd For This Useful Post: