Quote Originally Posted by xcon View Post
Any veteran player will tell you the devs don't care about any one or even a few individuals "feedback" sure they read it and take it into account for the future BUT whining about a pets stats isn't feedback; it's whining. SL is a settle for what you get game ( ex. recolored vanity items) people have been giving feedback on that since the dawn of pocket legends and they haven't stopped releasing re-colored vanity items so what makes you think they will change this pets stats, I feel like I am telling a small child santa claus isn't real. Sorry to break it to you but your expectations are way too high. We are all replacable if you're not going to settle than you had better move on.
Have you read any other posts that devs have responded to? (Guess not) This is the 21st century. Everything is about social media. Normally I would go to other post, copy paste there links into my response and show you facts. But for what? Waste of my time. I have stated my opinion and that's all it is. You have stated yours. End of story. BTW been playing since SL beta so it doesn't get more vet than that. P.S. Santa Claus is real!