Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: Title & Badge APs

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    They do count, I already have 100 title aps

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    why isn't ap being tracked

  2. #22
    Senior Member Ploid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    683
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    117
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honorably View Post
    why isn't ap being tracked
    Its probably an error in their system, but I think you'd get the aps if you hit its requirements.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Your Imagination
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    922
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,017
    Thanked in
    455 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    I feel most players compete for overall lb because they can't compete for timed/seasonal/event lb.

    I personally wouldn't be competing in overall lb if I already could acquire a cool unique badge through other means.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    I get that, however it devalues a leaderboard if you can just make a new character and after a few seasons or less it’s already in say top 10 of the overall leaderboard… means it’s just too easy.

    Not everyone is supposed to be able to get overall/timed/seasonal etc… it should be the result of good graft.

    We already have seasonal leaderboards for those that want to smash out a new character and get it into LBs quickly… at least the main overall can be seen as one for people who have actually been working on their character over a longer period of time.


    The community in general was unhappy with the fact that there was so many people ranked first so at least now at least a method to stop that form happening for a long while again, also if a top player is away for a while and comes back later on with the badges or titles they’ve missed would mean more likely to drop form lb due to absence and wouldn’t be able to just jump one for a day get back on there to disappear again for a while… which is also another good thing as that means more likely for retention/something to do.


    If you have a overall badge now it’s worth and means much more now than it did before so surely that’s winning at least ^.^


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,018
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    189
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    I get that, however it devalues a leaderboard if you can just make a new character and after a few seasons or less it’s already in say top 10 of the overall leaderboard… means it’s just too easy.

    Not everyone is supposed to be able to get overall/timed/seasonal etc… it should be the result of good graft.

    We already have seasonal leaderboards for those that want to smash out a new character and get it into LBs quickly… at least the main overall can be seen as one for people who have actually been working on their character over a longer period of time.


    The community in general was unhappy with the fact that there was so many people ranked first so at least now at least a method to stop that form happening for a long while again, also if a top player is away for a while and comes back later on with the badges or titles they’ve missed would mean more likely to drop form lb due to absence and wouldn’t be able to just jump one for a day get back on there to disappear again for a while… which is also another good thing as that means more likely for retention/something to do.


    If you have a overall badge now it’s worth and means much more now than it did before so surely that’s winning at least ^.^


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    3 months to get a badge?
    Lb timed?
    Lb where the ping is decisive, and only 10% of the players live around the servers to get less than 50 ping, and they are the ones who earn those Lbs.
    The rest of the players in the world must live with a ping of 150 or more.
    With which very few are interested in trying that. Getting the same players over and over again in the same Lb, one session after another.
    Nothing competitive.
    70 existing badges of which you can only farm about 10 per season.
    Events that are not known when they will be launched.
    You must be kidding me if you think this is fair or funny to someone.
    Everything will have an undesirable effect, the Lb will become a Lb for old player, discouraging the ap farm and therefore the competition.
    Until being stuck again with the same players, eternalized.
    As already happens in Hc. Where zavier defines the next best Hc of the whole year.
    Just a little summary.
    There's more in the bag.
    This was not well thought out.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:


  6. #25
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Your Imagination
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    922
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,017
    Thanked in
    455 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    3 months to get a badge?
    Lb timed?
    Lb where the ping is decisive, and only 10% of the players live around the servers to get less than 50 ping, and they are the ones who earn those Lbs.
    The rest of the players in the world must live with a ping of 150 or more.
    With which very few are interested in trying that. Getting the same players over and over again in the same Lb, one session after another.
    Nothing competitive.
    70 existing badges of which you can only farm about 10 per season.
    Events that are not known when they will be launched.
    You must be kidding me if you think this is fair or funny to someone.
    Everything will have an undesirable effect, the Lb will become a Lb for old player, discouraging the ap farm and therefore the competition.
    Until being stuck again with the same players, eternalized.
    As already happens in Hc. Where zavier defines the next best Hc of the whole year.
    Just a little summary.
    There's more in the bag.
    This was not well thought out.
    There are players that live outside the USA who still get timed runs without the 50 pings..

    There’s people out there who get a seasonal badge within the 3 months or less for normal and hardcore.

    Can everyone do it? No unless a lot of hard work and dedication goes into it and of course a little bit of luck (if we including pet aps from klass)

    Just because an extreme small number of people achieve those doesn’t mean it should be easily accessible to everyone.

    Same as the real world… if you want a fairer game then I might suggest something like chess or checkers perhaps ?

    It’s also not to say oh the changes implemented are perfect however IMO at least it’s an improvement in the right direction and isn’t something that really justifies needing a change


    1 <3


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

  7. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    649
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    90
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

    Default

    After reading all the comments, I don’t think it’s a bad idea to have these aps because I’ve seen a lot of players who have multiple toons on overall before these aps were released. It was just too ez to get your toon to the top within a short amount of time. Now at least you have to be consistent to secure your spot on lb

  8. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,018
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    189
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    There are players that live outside the USA who still get timed runs without the 50 pings..

    There’s people out there who get a seasonal badge within the 3 months or less for normal and hardcore.

    Can everyone do it? No unless a lot of hard work and dedication goes into it and of course a little bit of luck (if we including pet aps from klass)

    Just because an extreme small number of people achieve those doesn’t mean it should be easily accessible to everyone.

    Same as the real world… if you want a fairer game then I might suggest something like chess or checkers perhaps ?

    It’s also not to say oh the changes implemented are perfect however IMO at least it’s an improvement in the right direction and isn’t something that really justifies needing a change


    1 <3


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, those who pay the Lb, of 50 ping, also have the badges.
    So now it's about how many repeat badges you can collect, I got it.
    You can't do more than 2 sessions without getting annoyed and bored. Even Next said it in a comment out there.
    And it's not being accessible, it's being farmable. You can not compete if the items are non-existent.


    PS: I have 3 sessions badge, 1 hc in general top war, and my main character in Lb best players, and I have been in these Lb and others in the last year. So I know what I'm talking about.
    The Lb of hc is stagnant, mainly because of the pet, because they are non-existent during the year. So the only thing you do in that Lb is relax and do 1 aps per month. And I feel that with these aps the general Lb will take the same course.
    The point here is that I like to compete, you like comfort, that's why you're on that side of the discussion.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:


  10. #28
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Your Imagination
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    922
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,017
    Thanked in
    455 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Yes, those who pay the Lb, of 50 ping, also have the badges.
    So now it's about how many repeat badges you can collect, I got it.
    You can't do more than 2 sessions without getting annoyed and bored. Even Next said it in a comment out there.
    And it's not being accessible, it's being farmable. You can not compete if the items are non-existent.


    PS: I have 3 sessions badge, 1 hc in general top war, and my main character in Lb best players, and I have been in these Lb and others in the last year. So I know what I'm talking about.
    The Lb of hc is stagnant, mainly because of the pet, because they are non-existent during the year. So the only thing you do in that Lb is relax and do 1 aps per month. And I feel that with these aps the general Lb will take the same course.
    The point here is that I like to compete, you like comfort, that's why you're on that side of the discussion.
    Your right about us being on different sides bud,

    However there is nothing comfortable about my point of view… is about longevity… not so someone can just smash out load of APs in a few months and be done with a leaderboard for a few years.

    The prime example of that was with the amount of #1 players that were in the leaderboards until the recent updates.


    We can easily agree to disagree
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

  11. #29
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    307
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    @ baron your pov to me is truly non sense sorry.
    I was in top overall, then zodias aps been released and what happened? I worked my *** out to get as many aps as i could before season ended. I closed previous season with all aps done except elite ekenta, that i finished within first month of this season. This is not hard work for you? Then new aps came out and alot of people that like me worked hard been wiped out from lb cause of what? GOLD. cause they didn't care to max their inventory, their stash and other bs like this. Cause of pets, another real pockets picking from sts. I play this game from 2016, completed all maps, i played every single event yet i don't have 1m pve kills cause i never faked farm my pve in hauntlet like a dumb, yet now i'm forced to do exactly this cause in advance now to be a real pro i need to have a million pet that are useless at level cap. Is this enough? No! Cause i also need 20 badges that i honestly have no idea of how to get and deep down i don't even care that much. I have 5 badges and if sts wanna put in each event a badge dropping from crates that gonna cost 200m so they can make me spend even more gold then they can truly forget i will do it. This is my last season that i care to do any aps cause this new decision making brought me to this, to realize how much useless all i done was and how stupid i been cause here hard work is never repaid. Is this longevity? To bring old affectionated players that play this mf game from years to feel stupid? then gg to them

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post:


  13. #30
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,181
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    938
    Thanked in
    445 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    @ baron your pov to me is truly non sense sorry.
    I was in top overall, then zodias aps been released and what happened? I worked my *** out to get as many aps as i could before season ended. I closed previous season with all aps done except elite ekenta, that i finished within first month of this season. This is not hard work for you? Then new aps came out and alot of people that like me worked hard been wiped out from lb cause of what? GOLD. cause they didn't care to max their inventory, their stash and other bs like this. Cause of pets, another real pockets picking from sts. I play this game from 2016, completed all maps, i played every single event yet i don't have 1m pve kills cause i never faked farm my pve in hauntlet like a dumb, yet now i'm forced to do exactly this cause in advance now to be a real pro i need to have a million pet that are useless at level cap. Is this enough? No! Cause i also need 20 badges that i honestly have no idea of how to get and deep down i don't even care that much. I have 5 badges and if sts wanna put in each event a badge dropping from crates that gonna cost 200m so they can make me spend even more gold then they can truly forget i will do it. This is my last season that i care to do any aps cause this new decision making brought me to this, to realize how much useless all i done was and how stupid i been cause here hard work is never repaid. Is this longevity? To bring old affectionated players that play this mf game from years to feel stupid? then gg to them

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Last season isnt this season. Quite many people have completed portals at this point so this alone isnt enough to stay on lb most likely. I agree that many aps this time are p2w orientied. That shouldnt be a surprise for people on overall lb tho. If someone was truly into hard work he would farm 20 badges, 50 pets to max, 1b gold and the titles aswell.

    As for badge aps. Its hard yes but possible. I counted the lb and you can even get 20 badges at the end of this season if you havent even gotten one before technically. As they said the aps arent for everybody and its clear that it wont be realistic for most to reach that. In the end some like this achievement and some dont. Tho aslong as its technically possible I dont see a problem with this aps. It might just be too difficult for most.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 09-01-2022 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Typo

  14. #31
    Senior Member Avaree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,313
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,859
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,908
    Thanked in
    1,320 Posts

    Default

    At the end of the day, players need to ask themselves, in 10 years is this game, (or any game) the fame of LB ( which always comes with a cost of some sort) gonna matter? Most likely not.
    Avy
    12-2012

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:


  16. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,018
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    189
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Your right about us being on different sides bud,

    However there is nothing comfortable about my point of view… is about longevity… not so someone can just smash out load of APs in a few months and be done with a leaderboard for a few years.

    The prime example of that was with the amount of #1 players that were in the leaderboards until the recent updates.


    We can easily agree to disagree
    Lol You say it as if the people who did a session in 3 months did nothing.
    They spent gold, time, farm and even plat.
    Before this session there were still 42k aps. Farmable, there was real competition.

  17. #33
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    307
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    I never said that completing all portals was the only thing should keep us in lb, even tho is not quite true that a large amount of people completed them but yeah is fine. I always was more than ok to add new aps, that was the only thing kept me playing beside the fact i do it to spend time with my bf. I dislike this greedy push. Buy this, buy that lmao yes i proved i can spend 150m for buying 402 pets so what? It's the idea behind these aps that i despise, i don't despise hard work cause regardless whatever u may say lb is hard work for a normal person with a job, a family and that don't spend plat or big money on game.

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post:


  19. #34
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,181
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    938
    Thanked in
    445 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    I never said that completing all portals was the only thing should keep us in lb, even tho is not quite true that a large amount of people completed them but yeah is fine. I always was more than ok to add new aps, that was the only thing kept me playing beside the fact i do it to spend time with my bf. I dislike this greedy push. Buy this, buy that lmao yes i proved i can spend 150m for buying 402 pets so what? It's the idea behind these aps that i despise, i don't despise hard work cause regardless whatever u may say lb is hard work for a normal person with a job, a family and that don't spend plat or big money on game.

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
    It just sounds like an overall complain along the concept that this lb is following for years. As gold has been a major part of this lb its what sts was most likely going to release again. Free to like it or not. Tho I dont like it aswell and Im fine with dropping off lb because I wont buy them. What I can say for sure is that Ive never felt that this is work. Its literally the opposite of work to me as in chilling in front of the screen with friends after a day of work. Maybe its just a matter of how we phrase it tho as avy said it wont matter to anyone in some years except yourself.

  20. #35
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    307
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    We simply have different approachs to game in general. I can play al, d&d or a board game and ifc i play to have fun, but fun for me means do my best to win. Not necessarily win, but give my best, cause if idc then what's the point?

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

  21. #36
    Senior Member Repent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Discovering the 4th dimension
    Posts
    607
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    213
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    162
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    I get that, however it devalues a leaderboard if you can just make a new character and after a few seasons or less it’s already in say top 10 of the overall leaderboard… means it’s just too easy.

    Not everyone is supposed to be able to get overall/timed/seasonal etc… it should be the result of good graft.

    We already have seasonal leaderboards for those that want to smash out a new character and get it into LBs quickly… at least the main overall can be seen as one for people who have actually been working on their character over a longer period of time.


    The community in general was unhappy with the fact that there was so many people ranked first so at least now at least a method to stop that form happening for a long while again, also if a top player is away for a while and comes back later on with the badges or titles they’ve missed would mean more likely to drop form lb due to absence and wouldn’t be able to just jump one for a day get back on there to disappear again for a while… which is also another good thing as that means more likely for retention/something to do.


    If you have a overall badge now it’s worth and means much more now than it did before so surely that’s winning at least ^.^


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bro there are seasonal players in this season who are already on the top overall lb for their class. These new APs are for the rich not the dedicated.

    Top badge just means you have enough extra gold to waste on useless APs. Just look at the top seasonal player this season lmao.
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

  22. #37
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Your Imagination
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    922
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,017
    Thanked in
    455 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    @ baron your pov to me is truly non sense sorry.
    I was in top overall, then zodias aps been released and what happened? I worked my *** out to get as many aps as i could before season ended. I closed previous season with all aps done except elite ekenta, that i finished within first month of this season. This is not hard work for you? Then new aps came out and alot of people that like me worked hard been wiped out from lb cause of what? GOLD. cause they didn't care to max their inventory, their stash and other bs like this. Cause of pets, another real pockets picking from sts. I play this game from 2016, completed all maps, i played every single event yet i don't have 1m pve kills cause i never faked farm my pve in hauntlet like a dumb, yet now i'm forced to do exactly this cause in advance now to be a real pro i need to have a million pet that are useless at level cap. Is this enough? No! Cause i also need 20 badges that i honestly have no idea of how to get and deep down i don't even care that much. I have 5 badges and if sts wanna put in each event a badge dropping from crates that gonna cost 200m so they can make me spend even more gold then they can truly forget i will do it. This is my last season that i care to do any aps cause this new decision making brought me to this, to realize how much useless all i done was and how stupid i been cause here hard work is never repaid. Is this longevity? To bring old affectionated players that play this mf game from years to feel stupid? then gg to them

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Firstly reading through the last load of replies, it definitely seems that I've failed to explain clearly what I meant, so I am sorry about that and hopefully can clear things up.

    All I am encouraging is achievements given out or gained to a player who has been playing a while and actually running. So for example how every event that comes around yearly (Valentines, Easter, Halloween, etc) if you're actually running the events, you will acquire new titles along with it (not just the fancy LB titles) and get an achievement for the number of titles you've collected in the game well that right there to me is a great idea.

    Simply because you can only get so many titles doing story/quests/etc... so something you can gain over time and by actively playing (such as yearly events) to get into or climb up LB period of time so would have something you could just max out 1 season and be done with the game for however many years till new APs come out.

    Thats been all.

    I did throw badges into the mix with titles tho Ill happily reconsider my position with badges as being able to buy them up as well is questionable (badges gained for achieving a LB again over time that adds up over seasons is a pretty good idea similar to titles)

    @Nocturnus - with what you last added about doing a seasonal...
    Lol You say it as if the people who did a session in 3 months did nothing.
    They spent gold, time, farm and even plat.
    Before this session there were still 42k aps. Farmable, there was real competition.
    As you can see below that's we are in total agreement as below is what I posted earlier on this thread
    There’s people out there who get a seasonal badge within the 3 months or less for normal and hardcore.

    Can everyone do it? No unless a lot of hard work and dedication goes into it and of course a little bit of luck (if we including pet aps from klass)
    @Repent - I honestly hadn't seen the seasonal LB for this season yet and OMG I wish I didn't now... No words that I could use on forums without getting banned would enough to express seeing that lol.

    I think having APs exclusively buy only is never a good thing (there can be a good argument for things like max inventory slots because you can buy a lot of those from different vendors in the game for different tokens/currencies in the game that are easily looted (story tokens, glintstone&cryostar coins for example)

    I would imagine however, that's also all for another thread, as the original post was more about titles & badges.


    As questionable as many of the new APs this season are, my opinion on something that promotes longevity and activity is always welcomed with open arms by me, such as the number of titles you collect over the years.


    Hopefully, that gets us on the same page

    1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

  23. #38
    Senior Member PostNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    963
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    302
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    257
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

    Default

    Read paragraphs of rhetoric or just accept it is to get you to play the game more, nothing else. It is seeming we have Devs that are fans of Activision-Blizzard nowadays.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:


  25. #39
    Senior Member Repent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Discovering the 4th dimension
    Posts
    607
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    213
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    162
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Read paragraphs of rhetoric or just accept it is to get you to play the game more, nothing else. It is seeming we have Devs that are fans of Activision-Blizzard nowadays.
    LMAO THIS. Honestly best forum comment i’ve seen in quite a while and a very valid comparison.
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

  26. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    727
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    @ baron your pov to me is truly non sense sorry.
    I was in top overall, then zodias aps been released and what happened? I worked my *** out to get as many aps as i could before season ended. I closed previous season with all aps done except elite ekenta, that i finished within first month of this season. This is not hard work for you? Then new aps came out and alot of people that like me worked hard been wiped out from lb cause of what? GOLD. cause they didn't care to max their inventory, their stash and other bs like this. Cause of pets, another real pockets picking from sts. I play this game from 2016, completed all maps, i played every single event yet i don't have 1m pve kills cause i never faked farm my pve in hauntlet like a dumb, yet now i'm forced to do exactly this cause in advance now to be a real pro i need to have a million pet that are useless at level cap. Is this enough? No! Cause i also need 20 badges that i honestly have no idea of how to get and deep down i don't even care that much. I have 5 badges and if sts wanna put in each event a badge dropping from crates that gonna cost 200m so they can make me spend even more gold then they can truly forget i will do it. This is my last season that i care to do any aps cause this new decision making brought me to this, to realize how much useless all i done was and how stupid i been cause here hard work is never repaid. Is this longevity? To bring old affectionated players that play this mf game from years to feel stupid? then gg to them

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
    My main has over 1m pve kills and I never farmed hauntlet like a dumb whatever hahaha.....just saying...just had to comment lol

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Naaabmage For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Badge
    By Boba Fett in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2022, 01:48 PM
  2. Loveless title not considered as a plat tier title
    By Encryptions in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2021, 08:59 AM
  3. Missing badge/banner/title on hc
    By Blazerland in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2019, 09:17 PM
  4. Badge bug
    By Matrix.war in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2019, 07:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •