Thread: Title & Badge APs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    @ baron your pov to me is truly non sense sorry.
    I was in top overall, then zodias aps been released and what happened? I worked my *** out to get as many aps as i could before season ended. I closed previous season with all aps done except elite ekenta, that i finished within first month of this season. This is not hard work for you? Then new aps came out and alot of people that like me worked hard been wiped out from lb cause of what? GOLD. cause they didn't care to max their inventory, their stash and other bs like this. Cause of pets, another real pockets picking from sts. I play this game from 2016, completed all maps, i played every single event yet i don't have 1m pve kills cause i never faked farm my pve in hauntlet like a dumb, yet now i'm forced to do exactly this cause in advance now to be a real pro i need to have a million pet that are useless at level cap. Is this enough? No! Cause i also need 20 badges that i honestly have no idea of how to get and deep down i don't even care that much. I have 5 badges and if sts wanna put in each event a badge dropping from crates that gonna cost 200m so they can make me spend even more gold then they can truly forget i will do it. This is my last season that i care to do any aps cause this new decision making brought me to this, to realize how much useless all i done was and how stupid i been cause here hard work is never repaid. Is this longevity? To bring old affectionated players that play this mf game from years to feel stupid? then gg to them

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Last season isnt this season. Quite many people have completed portals at this point so this alone isnt enough to stay on lb most likely. I agree that many aps this time are p2w orientied. That shouldnt be a surprise for people on overall lb tho. If someone was truly into hard work he would farm 20 badges, 50 pets to max, 1b gold and the titles aswell.

As for badge aps. Its hard yes but possible. I counted the lb and you can even get 20 badges at the end of this season if you havent even gotten one before technically. As they said the aps arent for everybody and its clear that it wont be realistic for most to reach that. In the end some like this achievement and some dont. Tho aslong as its technically possible I dont see a problem with this aps. It might just be too difficult for most.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 09-01-2022 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Typo