Thread: Title & Badge APs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    There are players that live outside the USA who still get timed runs without the 50 pings..

There’s people out there who get a seasonal badge within the 3 months or less for normal and hardcore.

Can everyone do it? No unless a lot of hard work and dedication goes into it and of course a little bit of luck (if we including pet aps from klass)

Just because an extreme small number of people achieve those doesn’t mean it should be easily accessible to everyone.

Same as the real world… if you want a fairer game then I might suggest something like chess or checkers perhaps ?

It’s also not to say oh the changes implemented are perfect however IMO at least it’s an improvement in the right direction and isn’t something that really justifies needing a change

1 <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, those who pay the Lb, of 50 ping, also have the badges.
    So now it's about how many repeat badges you can collect, I got it.
    You can't do more than 2 sessions without getting annoyed and bored. Even Next said it in a comment out there.
    And it's not being accessible, it's being farmable. You can not compete if the items are non-existent.

PS: I have 3 sessions badge, 1 hc in general top war, and my main character in Lb best players, and I have been in these Lb and others in the last year. So I know what I'm talking about.
    The Lb of hc is stagnant, mainly because of the pet, because they are non-existent during the year. So the only thing you do in that Lb is relax and do 1 aps per month. And I feel that with these aps the general Lb will take the same course.
    The point here is that I like to compete, you like comfort, that's why you're on that side of the discussion.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Yes, those who pay the Lb, of 50 ping, also have the badges.
    So now it's about how many repeat badges you can collect, I got it.
    You can't do more than 2 sessions without getting annoyed and bored. Even Next said it in a comment out there.
    And it's not being accessible, it's being farmable. You can not compete if the items are non-existent.

PS: I have 3 sessions badge, 1 hc in general top war, and my main character in Lb best players, and I have been in these Lb and others in the last year. So I know what I'm talking about.
    The Lb of hc is stagnant, mainly because of the pet, because they are non-existent during the year. So the only thing you do in that Lb is relax and do 1 aps per month. And I feel that with these aps the general Lb will take the same course.
    The point here is that I like to compete, you like comfort, that's why you're on that side of the discussion.
    Your right about us being on different sides bud,

However there is nothing comfortable about my point of view… is about longevity… not so someone can just smash out load of APs in a few months and be done with a leaderboard for a few years.

The prime example of that was with the amount of #1 players that were in the leaderboards until the recent updates.

We can easily agree to disagree
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Your right about us being on different sides bud,

However there is nothing comfortable about my point of view… is about longevity… not so someone can just smash out load of APs in a few months and be done with a leaderboard for a few years.

The prime example of that was with the amount of #1 players that were in the leaderboards until the recent updates.

We can easily agree to disagree
    Lol You say it as if the people who did a session in 3 months did nothing.
    They spent gold, time, farm and even plat.
    Before this session there were still 42k aps. Farmable, there was real competition.