Quote Originally Posted by Endpoints View Post
I don't quite understand, what's the connection of disabling xp kits with other items, pets, vanities and sets? It's only the 'xp kits' that should be disabled like they do in AL when there's a new expansions.
And I do know a couple of players with tons of xp kits left, I myself have an alt full of 5k xp kits which is more than enough to level a character from 1 to 110
Only because the argument is based on have have not. They say do not use exp kits for fast cap because they do not have any therefore no one should. Is the same as saying I do not have that pet or gear therefore no one should. Or as they did at 110 update say dev dragon (best pet in game at the time) was only designed for 105 campaign and not usable in 110 campaigne. They could easily say that again and probably will for many of the gear/pet sets in the game now. So to hear players start giving up items (exp kits) in the game already for any reason (fast cap) didnÂ’t make sense. And all this over fast cap which has historically been a prize of little use in game except for collectible. I could not agree more with the way this thread started make fast cap prize more useful. This is the first PL update with exp kits so most likely will go the way of AL. Or just make all exp kits in the game good up to 110 and then start again with them.