Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 115 fast cap

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

By the arguments that you guys are using STS will have to disable a lot of items and gears and pets for the next fast cap. We had these debates last cap when dev dragon would not work in 110 maps and it was to hard to fast cap so daily quest was added to assist which lead to exp kits in the 110 campaign. And now your saying it is not fair to use what you complained to get? Makes no sense?? You remember this when the 115 cap launch and all the returning players start complaining again. Besides I would be surprised if someone had enough exp kits left to get all the way through the next 5 levels and fast cap but if you do make sure you announce it I want to be the first one in town applauding you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImRandy View Post
    By the arguments that you guys are using STS will have to disable a lot of items and gears and pets for the next fast cap. We had these debates last cap when dev dragon would not work in 110 maps and it was to hard to fast cap so daily quest was added to assist which lead to exp kits in the 110 campaign. And now your saying it is not fair to use what you complained to get? Makes no sense?? You remember this when the 115 cap launch and all the returning players start complaining again. Besides I would be surprised if someone had enough exp kits left to get all the way through the next 5 levels and fast cap but if you do make sure you announce it I want to be the first one in town applauding you.
    Its only for 1 week bro chill
    Y'all lazy guys can get it ez after one week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImRandy View Post
    I don't quite understand, what's the connection of disabling xp kits with other items, pets, vanities and sets? It's only the 'xp kits' that should be disabled like they do in AL when there's a new expansions.
    And I do know a couple of players with tons of xp kits left, I myself have an alt full of 5k xp kits which is more than enough to level a character from 1 to 110