Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 115 fast cap

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Default 115 fast cap

Hello team,

For the fast cap rewards of lvl 115, please make it a weapon rather than another helm/armor/shield. It would be so cool to have a fast cap vanity weapon that's very limited maybe top 50 or top 10.
    Last edited by Curvatwo; 09-18-2022 at 01:47 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvatwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Yes, I agree with the weapon thing; but I don't recommend to do these kind of rewards tradeable, it's just going to lose it's purpose and special meanings.

Just imagine if someone who wasn't on Top 50 or Top 10 buys that reward, that is specified just for the limited players.
    ; so basically if you think about it, nobody is worth for that reward if you can just buy & trade it with the gold afterwards.
    - So I'm highly against about the ability to trade limited rewards.

- And let's not forget what happened in the past; in the early years of the Pocket Legends; when some limited rewards was made tradeable, it was full of chaos.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkfor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Umm question.. when this 115 fast cap will be...?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Excellencies For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

fast cap rewards? as for who will faster click xp kits?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ceanizeu View Post
    fast cap rewards? as for who will faster click xp kits?
    My understanding is that there will be a fast cap period where xp kits are disabled? I haven't done a cap since 77 though So this is just my assumption

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

New cap gonna be as disappointing as the others so who actually cares

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Disabling xp kits during fast cap makes no sense. It is a race against the clock not LB limited prizes. So what if have or have not xp kits especially if you want to make the fast cap prize tradeable.??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Xp kits have not always been around yet fast cap have been.. Using xp kits are meant to get you TO 110 After the initial 110 cap. In which XP kits where unusable. Actually not even sure if they were around at the beginning of 2019. But I feel you
    Fast cap on XP kits= Tradable reward
    Fast cap grinding = No Tradable reward
    IMO

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Itspally For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I'd rather pure farm for tradeable reward than everyone using xp Kits. No fun in that at all.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Danthemanoy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Danthemanoy View Post
    I'd rather pure farm for tradeable reward than everyone using xp Kits. No fun in that at all.
    Exp kits are farmed we did many idle of night farming runs to collect them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itspally View Post
    Xp kits have not always been around yet fast cap have been.. Using xp kits are meant to get you TO 110 After the initial 110 cap. In which XP kits where unusable. Actually not even sure if they were around at the beginning of 2019. But I feel you
    Fast cap on XP kits= Tradable reward
    Fast cap grinding = No Tradable reward
    IMO
    PL passed by nostalgia many years ago when all account bound rewards were made tradeable. You can no longer see a fast cap item or founders helm or level cap prize in the game anymore and have it mean the same thing it did. Ask anyone in game if they remember or can find their 110 fast cap reward? Content updates are 3+ years apart now in PL not 3 months. Players that play and farm and trade everyday are very small groups divided only by the worlds time zones. If they still play the game whatever they have accumulated on their multiple toons and accounts should rewarded to include the obscene amounts of gold now. ItÂ’s where PL is. Cheers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Imo its better to disable the use of xp kits for the first week or two of the new cap. Creating new content/level cap is to encourage the players to play(again) the game. What's the point of creating/designing all those new maps when players will just stand on towns spamming xp kits on their character.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Xp kits should not be allowed for 115.
    No point in grinding if you can spam xp kits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

By the arguments that you guys are using STS will have to disable a lot of items and gears and pets for the next fast cap. We had these debates last cap when dev dragon would not work in 110 maps and it was to hard to fast cap so daily quest was added to assist which lead to exp kits in the 110 campaign. And now your saying it is not fair to use what you complained to get? Makes no sense?? You remember this when the 115 cap launch and all the returning players start complaining again. Besides I would be surprised if someone had enough exp kits left to get all the way through the next 5 levels and fast cap but if you do make sure you announce it I want to be the first one in town applauding you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImRandy View Post
    By the arguments that you guys are using STS will have to disable a lot of items and gears and pets for the next fast cap. We had these debates last cap when dev dragon would not work in 110 maps and it was to hard to fast cap so daily quest was added to assist which lead to exp kits in the 110 campaign. And now your saying it is not fair to use what you complained to get? Makes no sense?? You remember this when the 115 cap launch and all the returning players start complaining again. Besides I would be surprised if someone had enough exp kits left to get all the way through the next 5 levels and fast cap but if you do make sure you announce it I want to be the first one in town applauding you.
    Its only for 1 week bro chill
    Y'all lazy guys can get it ez after one week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImRandy View Post
    I don't quite understand, what's the connection of disabling xp kits with other items, pets, vanities and sets? It's only the 'xp kits' that should be disabled like they do in AL when there's a new expansions.
    And I do know a couple of players with tons of xp kits left, I myself have an alt full of 5k xp kits which is more than enough to level a character from 1 to 110

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endpoints View Post
    I don't quite understand, what's the connection of disabling xp kits with other items, pets, vanities and sets? It's only the 'xp kits' that should be disabled like they do in AL when there's a new expansions.
    And I do know a couple of players with tons of xp kits left, I myself have an alt full of 5k xp kits which is more than enough to level a character from 1 to 110
    Only because the argument is based on have have not. They say do not use exp kits for fast cap because they do not have any therefore no one should. Is the same as saying I do not have that pet or gear therefore no one should. Or as they did at 110 update say dev dragon (best pet in game at the time) was only designed for 105 campaign and not usable in 110 campaigne. They could easily say that again and probably will for many of the gear/pet sets in the game now. So to hear players start giving up items (exp kits) in the game already for any reason (fast cap) didnÂ’t make sense. And all this over fast cap which has historically been a prize of little use in game except for collectible. I could not agree more with the way this thread started make fast cap prize more useful. This is the first PL update with exp kits so most likely will go the way of AL. Or just make all exp kits in the game good up to 110 and then start again with them.

23.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

We disable XP kits for characters that are within 5 Levels of the new cap in Arcane Legends... and it does a lot towards evening the playing-field for the race to a new cap. So we will probably:

- Disallow XP Kit opening for Characters that are Level 110+
    - Remove XP Store purchases for Characters that are Level 110+

As for the 'Fast Cap' rewards, etc. - nothing has been decided. It's probably best to do something like a Title or a special new Badge since vanity weapons aren't useful to all characters / builds.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

CouldnÂ’t agree more👍

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We disable XP kits for characters that are within 5 Levels of the new cap in Arcane Legends... and it does a lot towards evening the playing-field for the race to a new cap. So we will probably:

- Disallow XP Kit opening for Characters that are Level 110+
    - Remove XP Store purchases for Characters that are Level 110+

As for the 'Fast Cap' rewards, etc. - nothing has been decided. It's probably best to do something like a Title or a special new Badge since vanity weapons aren't useful to all characters / builds.
    I don't want to speak for anyone else here, but if the fast cap reward is just a badge and not a wearable item I don't think most players will really care for it. Maybe a vanity reward + badge that share a similar theme? Or maybe a stat boosted badge :0

I'd love to hear more input on what people want.