Quote Originally Posted by Aaroniero Arruruerie View Post
Just made one for hunterslayer, will this do?

Name:  Hunterslayer.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  79.1 KB

*sorry for forum jacking Aliss, I owe you a sig btw for the one you made me. lol
- Background + foreground need a depth change...blur the back...or desaturate the back by 25-50%...or change the color all together. The black behind the name and the black from his hair work well together, provides a good effect that makes it look like he's emerging from the black. Work off that idea.

- Light shining off to the right takes away all focal attention from the center of the sig where the name and the primary render are. It also appears that the light is coming from no where as it just kind of starts.

- Your primary render has implied vertical movement, and with the guns pointing downwards and only the top half of his body is showing, your light source would be coming from the bottom, especially if you're working with the black part I mentioned above. Your light source is...well, where the lighting of the signature is SUPPOSED to be coming from. If you have light in one area, it's going to be darker in the outlying areas. Since your render is very wide horizontally and if your light course is coming from the bottom, it will be brighter directly under his face and the middle of his body, and darker along the outsides, meaning that render on the far right would barely be visible, if at all.

- That type of render really needs to be centered. It has little to no horizontal movement other than the arms out, and it's completely symmetrical, so all effects can stem directly from the body.

I know you asked Kano...but I answered you anyways.