Thread: Aliss' Signature Design Shop!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Talking Aliss' Signature, Banner & Avatar Design Shop!

Hello I'm now going to be making Signatures! After playing around and making one, I really enjoyed doing it and am now going to offer my services to community ! I'm not gonna claim to be professional like others, in fact I'm very much amateur.Lol! but I will do my best to bring satisfaction in my work ! I'm going to be charging 5k Credits from Star Legends, you can tip ,each Signature, regardless of what I do. If a player from Pocket Legends or Dark Legends makes a request, I will see if we can make some sort of arangement, and I will try to make you one.But Stat Legend Players will be given priority in Signature Creation . I can make signatures, banners, avatar icon, and more !If you would like a signature simply include the following in a Post below:

*What you would like?
    *Colors
    *Characters
    *Names, Guilds, etc...
    *Character IGN ill shoot you a Friend Request!
    *Or just ask for a Random Masterpiece made by me ?

And I will do my best to have your signature order completed Asap! I will post it in this and send you a P.M. of its completion.
    I've included some examples of my work below! And if it doesn't have a Name on it, its still up for grabs ! So just let me know you want it, and ill customize it for you ;D! If a customer does not wish to have their design displayed, simply shoot me P.M. and ill remove it asap .And if you liked what I did leave a Thanks in the box below !
    Attached Images Attached Images                            
    Last edited by SkillFullGamer; 10-25-2012 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Auto-Correct is slowly Killing me inside.....

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SkillFullGamer For This Useful Post: