Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zodias esting machine daggers proc lvl 31 (?)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default Zodias esting machine daggers proc lvl 31 (?)

explain to me what happened with level 31 of these daggers, I'm here and I didn't get a reflex bonus or a bonus to life and armor, which didn't motivate me to continue raising it, could you clarify at least every few levels its power increases the reflex or the stat bonus?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    explain to me what happened with level 31 of these daggers, I'm here and I didn't get a reflex bonus or a bonus to life and armor, which didn't motivate me to continue raising it, could you clarify at least every few levels its power increases the reflex or the stat bonus?
    it means the additional reflections every lvl stops at lvl 21? thats is sad means the description is a lie, know we know they are focus on warior, look at the arc 81 helm proc only for warior and mage ultimate benefits.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I can record it if I like, I made video at lvl 30 and I didn't see any difference apart from basic stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Lol imagine expecting something good from these devs. You don't pay u don't get anything remember that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

hope @asommers @Cinco fix the dagger and all spirit weapons looks like not worth to craft and to lvl up, add taunt and hp regen on spirit dagger proc if sts want to tank the rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Fix these weapons ASAP. This is a massive disappointed for your player base, atleast let them get upgraded procs at lvl31,41,51 so it's worth farming somewhat, else I'm just liquidating these items who's gonna buy em anyway

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Fix these weapons ASAP. This is a massive disappointed for your player base, atleast let them get upgraded procs at lvl31,41,51 so it's worth farming somewhat, else I'm just liquidating these items who's gonna buy em anyway
    https://youtu.be/QhBIAm7k3UE just disappointed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

.-. Now you guys finally understand. I tried to tell you guys.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    .-. Now you guys finally understand. I tried to tell you guys.
    it's not 800% already go to sleep please you bother me a lot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

it's not 800% already go to sleep please you bother me a lot
    Where in my sentence did I say 800%? Btw you cursing me out in spanish in AL is funny, you do realize I know spanish right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

all player need to unite for a change to this total waste of time effort and money buying recipe, grind some ingredients and arcane pearl, no hate and peace for better playing experience.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

+1111111111
    Buff pls

Sent from my Infinix X6812B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Gun doesnt get any buff at 31 either. Mine hasnt reached 41 yet.
    +1 for buffs since last updates have destroyed any use of the gun aswell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Ahhhh. The most awaited Spirit Weapons ends up in massive disappointment. I don't get the logic that the Mythic is superior than Spirit equipments, it takes a ton of hard work to attain it's full potential and ends up being useless, it should be the same or a bit more powerful at its max level than Mythics. Why would you design an equipment to be so weak that takes a great amount of hard work to make the piece to level it up and become a pathetic useless piece of junk that will be forgotten for the rest of this game's lifetime.

At least make it worth it. I'm pretty sure you invested a great amount of time to think about these equipment's proc and it's progression balancing or else this is a total scam.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

@Devs +1 to buffs proc of all spirit 76 weapon make the player with this weapon achieve the enjoyment of hardwork every lvl so the other player incourage to craft it too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    Ahhhh. The most awaited Spirit Weapons ends up in massive disappointment. I don't get the logic that the Mythic is superior than Spirit equipments, it takes a ton of hard work to attain it's full potential and ends up being useless, it should be the same or a bit more powerful at its max level than Mythics. Why would you design an equipment to be so weak that takes a great amount of hard work to make the piece to level it up and become a pathetic useless piece of junk that will be forgotten for the rest of this game's lifetime.

At least make it worth it. I'm pretty sure you invested a great amount of time to think about these equipment's proc and it's progression balancing or else this is a total scam.
    The design and worktime is a great point. They designed artwork, 6 more or less unique procs for different levels and crafting materials, pearls and stats for all levels for the spirit gear. It seems like all this has been created for nothing. At launch it seemed like 2 of those 6 were better than legendary gear, daggers and gun. Now after proc has strict cd, cant be stacked and got removed from pvp even those 2 seem worse than legendaries. I dont understand the concept either, even after cincos comments. I dont even want them as good as mythics but it would be nice if they were at least as good as they have promised - between legendaries and mythics. The staff, sword, aegis proc dmg could be increased by 10 times and its still worse than mythics.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Where in my sentence did I say 800%? Btw you cursing me out in spanish in AL is funny, you do realize I know spanish right?
    In Mexico we talk like this, please don't cry anymore I didn't bring your bottle

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Gun doesnt get any buff at 31 either. Mine hasnt reached 41 yet.
    +1 for buffs since last updates have destroyed any use of the gun aswell.
    How annoying it must be to level up the weapon being a single target it is heavier, even worse that it had no buff at lvl 31 :/ it may have it at level 41 but it will be very difficult to climb to that level without receiving at least one benefit in 31

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

In Mexico we talk like this, please don't cry anymore I didn't bring your bottle
    I didn't ask you why you are doing it. I am saying its funny because you are risking getting banned for cursing people out just because you are mad / jealous of them. You have like 4 forum accounts you got banned on for insulting people. Kind of funny ngl because you expect people to follow what ever you say and if they say something else you don't even give any reasons as to why they should follow your idea. You just throw insults at them, you have no respect not even for yourself and that is why I can get in your head so easily. That is why you get mad on any post I reply on.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I didn't ask you why you are doing it. I am saying its funny because you are risking getting banned for cursing people out just because you are mad / jealous of them. You have like 4 forum accounts you got banned on for insulting people. Kind of funny ngl because you expect people to follow what ever you say and if they say something else you don't even give any reasons as to why they should follow your idea. You just throw insults at them, you have no respect not even for yourself and that is why I can get in your head so easily. That is why you get mad on any post I reply on.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
    I only have 2 accounts and one was banned, I'm not jealous or envy, I hate when someone who has never tried something is giving reviews without correct information (you) all my friends laugh at you and at the same time get angry because you give incorrect information like the case of spirit weapons, other times you create dramas that end up nerfing some class like at the beginning of the expansion.