Thread: level 30 and 31 daggers Zodiaz eating machine (video)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default level 30 and 31 daggers Zodiaz eating machine (video)

weapon rating 6/10 Negative points: if you don't activate the "proc" you are dead and if you don't kill before it ends you are more likely to die, another negative point is about the level of "proc" that you can see in the video I raised the level 2 times in comparison with 30 and 31 where by logic from the previous levels he received a reflex, life and armor bonus, in this case from level 21 he goes up to 4.5k health and 600 armor... level 31... still the same, no there was a bonus which was officially declared the worst mistake of this weapon, it is not easy to level up this type of weapon being "rogue", by not receiving a reflex bonus at this level it is completely declared a waste of time, I imagine it will rise at level 41, but no, it's not nice to level them up and not see a bonus, it just depresses me, it suffers too much and I don't think I can continue with that, the logical thing would be for it to now go up to 150-170k damage reflection based on the increase in last reflection, w what would it be to see and balance but it was not like that and before that some administrator says that it is This weapon is not better than the mythical ones... you are wrong, spiritual weapons have more future than any weapon, but they never make an effort to motivate people... and less now than now if I dare to say that none of the 6 weapons work, zodias is very complicated, please understand, it is not fun to go up so much and not see a chronological advance.

https://youtu.be/QhBIAm7k3UE

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelaxd For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I think the text was copied twice, I'm sorry I'm almost asleep, I'm not rested because I'm leveling it up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Great video. reflect deals a lot of damage. pretty good even with only 5k dmg.
    proc stack with pets? if so use meph or pull with whim + razor kill faster. you reach 17hp you wont die easily
    overall it's good if you know how to use. similar like pisces if i may say. Die if not proc

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nazguls View Post
    Great video. reflect deals a lot of damage. pretty good even with only 5k dmg.
    proc stack with pets? if so use meph or pull with whim + razor kill faster. you reach 17hp you wont die easily
    overall it's good if you know how to use. similar like pisces if i may say. Die if not proc
    Only Glowstick withstands damage, sometimes I even die, another pet to that one is not much use, I use blizz on stats for its 25% life, one reduction is not much use I checked it a long time ago