Thread: Urgent QoL that would fix alot of inventory issue (there's many)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Default Urgent QoL that would fix alot of inventory issue (there's many)

With the warm welcome of 1000 inventory/stash slots, this amazing update has created its own issue. It is ridiculously hard to organize/sort/look for items.

The stash should be changed to a "second inventory" with the classic helm/armor/shield etc categorization... scrolling on a linear list with no organization is very tedious.
    I think someone at STS should try scrolling with one hand on a phone through 1000 items that are divided by favorited/unfavorited and the stash system would be changed in a day. It's that hard.

- a bar on the right side to scroll through long inventory lists quickly, instead of swiping
    - a "control f" feature for inventory/stash, or better yet, a "search" on the character select screen, where you can search for an item and it tells you which character it's on (if you have it) I can't tell you how many duplicates I bought when I lost an item on an alt
    -"stacking" of XP kits/consumed items/"packs". Obviously, this will be harder to implement, so I don't really expect this to be added. But it would make a ton of sense for these to take up one slot, with a quantity, similar to how potions would be traded/consumed.
    -set matching: clicking on an item should show a preview of all the items required to make it a set, which ones you have in your inventory, and a button to equip a full set if you have it.
    -presets: the game has had the same number of presets while the amount of collectible items/looks has grown significantly. I'd recommend changing it to 12 or 20 presets

-stash all: if you can't make xp kits/packs stackable, please consider a "stash all" and "un-stash" all button similar to "sell all" of an identical item, this would increase farmability of events like the 4th of July freedom packs

make stash unlimited for packs. I know it might sound crazy, but I don't think a consumable item should take the same amount of stash as a wearable item. Maybe after changing the inventory to a categorized system, making the "packs" section unlimited would make it so that people don't have to waste a ton of time transferring them to 100 different alt accounts, if they are going to drop so heavily during events, let us stash them all in one place at one time then pick them out to use while we wait for the next event, transferring packs to alts to hold for later is the most mind-numbing practice that must be done to hold any sort of beneficial amount of these packs. I understand you probably make money on alts buying 1000 inv slots, but it is quite ridiculous moving any large amount of packs. And what money you do lose in alt stashing, you could quickly regain by the pack-ecosystem being stimulated.

Transferring a "pack" to hold for later use currently is as follows:

farm it on main during events, click to stash, change to alt, click to unstash, wait, stash again when needed, unstash on the main toon when ready to use. It's insanity and a waste of time.

That being said, Thank you for continuing to update the game we all love, and we are all anticipating the 115 cap

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvatwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Great ideas, I also believe that when listing items in cs there should be a collect all expired items and collect all sold

4. The Following User Says Thank You to purppaw For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by purppaw View Post
    Great ideas, I also believe that when listing items in cs there should be a collect all expired items and collect all sold
    Yes a collect all would be amazing @cinco