Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I HATE Pisces Daggers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Pisces should proc on normal attack, not charged.
    Ultimates for rog are also terrible.
    Rogues are a charity toon, no one wants them but good ppl will tolerate them.
    Sts has made a great game but these ebbs and flows of imbalance of characters should have been solved a long time ago.

Do everything you have said you will do.
    Do not encroach on the rights or property of others.
    Treat everyone as you wish to be treated.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amicusdei For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amicusdei View Post
    Sts has made a great game but these ebbs and flows of imbalance of characters should have been solved a long time ago.
    Well said. Couldn't agree more. Rogue is *decent* if you have end game items and loads of gold. But in terms of overall effectiveness in a map, in comparison to mages and warriors, its lacking. If the same amount of gold spent on a rogue account, was spent on a warrior or mage account, the gap would be clearly highlighted, the gap in overall damage and usefulness of rogues that is. The kraken armor does lessen the gap indeed for rogues. But the gap still exists because of how bothersome aligning procs and ult can be (elite sunken map). Those who run rogue will know.

Usually the pattern now in the elite sunken map (where gold loot=highly effective) is, Warriors annihilate bosses and Mages annihilate mobs and have the potential of doing 3/4 of the hp bar of a boss with 3 good items (those who run mage will know). Rogues have a fusion of both on a less effective level which (I) personally find challenging and fun. But it gets extremely irritating because the proc is very unpredictable and random most of the time. Small proc changes perhaps seem to be the solution. Let us hope for the best.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amicusdei View Post
    Charity toon? lol a well geared rogue is and will always be the best class. Just the most expensive too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Charity toon? lol a well geared rogue is and will always be the best class. Just the most expensive too.
    see lb rouge for dragkin, best class right?

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tailwarrior View Post

Not sure why you are basing the classes solely on what they can do in events.

In case you are blind, there's only about 100k difference in top 50 of each class.

There's slight difference between top 1 Warrior and Top 1 mage while Rogue are pretty significantly behind.

BUT THAT'S TO BE EXPECTED. Mages are supposed to be the AoE damage dealing and mob controlling class.

And guess what this event is about? CLEARING MOBS! PRETTY SHOCKING RIGHT?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Selling Mistle-toe aura

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post

In case you are blind, there's only about 100k difference in top 50 of each class.

There's slight difference between top 1 Warrior and Top 1 mage while Rogue are pretty significantly behind.

BUT THAT'S TO BE EXPECTED. Mages are supposed to be the AoE damage dealing and mob controlling class.

ok tell me what is rouge is special for?
    since you're not blind

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post

Ploid, rogues are trash compare to other classes there is no denying that, and if you still deny then it means that you havent played a rogue in a long time.
    I am done complaining about it, it seems no matter how many years rogues will stay behind the other classes, nothing will change.
    I personally switched class to mage with same main states (2400) and I am literally doing everything x2 times better
    If mages are good against mobs? ok. then so what rogues are good against? boss? I kill boss now x2 faster with same stats as mage and bedsides warrior are the tanks nukers.

the only reason they made temple & gauntlet 1 from each class was because every single rogue had the problem of finding a party in the EVG expansion and its like that since then and deep inside you know that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tailwarrior View Post

If that's how you assess best class, then lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

I certainly agree with the aoe comment.
    Unfortunately at endgame, Polaris has put the warrior in place of the rogue for targeted damage.
    It's just a matter of the proc. When it hits, nothing is going to survive. The map or boss is irrelevant.
    I'm not saying nerf the warrior, goodness knows they've had their times at the bottom, just help the rogue be relevant.

Do everything you have said you will do.
    Do not encroach on the rights or property of others.
    Treat everyone as you wish to be treated.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Amicusdei For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    If that's how you assess best class, then lol
    ok dude I was wrong, rouge is the best class in game. I don't even care now. Nothing gonna change even if I say something. Sorry for wasting your time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Reboleixo é bom bom reboleixo é bombombom

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,476 Posts

We're considering updating the daggers to have an increase the proc chance on every unsuccessful charge. You were not meant to go long stretches without a proc. A similar change will be made to other weapons, if applicable.

-ALS

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    We're considering updating the daggers to have an increase the proc chance on every unsuccessful charge. You were not meant to go long stretches without a proc. A similar change will be made to other weapons, if applicable.

-ALS
    that’s nice
    <Fastest Hero In Arlor> - <Frontrunner> - <Love Bites> - <Watercraft Master> - <Temple Dreadnought>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

-ALS
    I suggested that a long time ago.... but you guys said you already made alot of changes to this weapon and don't wanna change them once again and keep ur focus on arcanes

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synergia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

-ALS
    Ayyy! thats some good news!
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Ploid, rogues are trash compare to other classes there is no denying that, and if you still deny then it means that you havent played a rogue in a long time.
    I am done complaining about it, it seems no matter how many years rogues will stay behind the other classes, nothing will change.
    I personally switched class to mage with same main states (2400) and I am literally doing everything x2 times better
    If mages are good against mobs? ok. then so what rogues are good against? boss? I kill boss now x2 faster with same stats as mage and bedsides warrior are the tanks nukers.

the only reason they made temple & gauntlet 1 from each class was because every single rogue had the problem of finding a party in the EVG expansion and its like that since then and deep inside you know that.
    That is the problem. Every class should excel at certain things to keep everything balanced.

Mages are strong in Elite Sunken since it's easy to align procs there. But in maps like Elite Rahabkor, and other portal bosses, we don't do as much damage as we would like to.

Personally, Rogue's Pisces are great. They give huge stats boost (similar to Aquaris) and apply a pretty good DoT. The only bad thing about rogue is their pisces takes time to proc, but when it does, it's better than Aquaris on its own.

Even Marianos by itself does more than to boss than Hyperos or Aquaris on their own. So clearly rogue is superior to Mages on 1 item in terms of killing bosses.

I think Warriors are great atm overall. They can onehit all miniboss, and they can nuke main bosses in Elite Sunken as well as portal bosses.

Blessful has the fastest timing on most Elite Zodias maps and he did em solo.

I haven't been using smugg gun with my Aquaris proc maybe that's why I think mage damage is lackluster to bosses. But I am just comparing the classes on just 1 item.

I have seen Rogue's nuking any elite boss with Pisces Proc + Ultimate aimed shot. And i have also seen a warrior with MUCH less stats than me Nuking bosses while I am tickling them.

Mages are really strong when their procs are all aligning.

It's just Mages shine when there are a lot of mobs, Rogues and Warriors are better when there are only few.

Each class has their strength and weaknesses. Warriors and Rogues in general get cucked by many mobs while Mages shine the brightest.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    I suggested that a long time ago.... but you guys said you already made alot of changes to this weapon and don't wanna change them once again and keep ur focus on arcanes
    Well said.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Video just shows.
    https://youtu.be/aw7IwfcASKE

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

-ALS
    This post is delightful to see. It is nice to know that their is a team actively looking into fixing actual in game issues with classes. So that all classes can be equally fun to play with.