Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I HATE Pisces Daggers

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    The cooldown time could be an separate issue, but that's not what OP claimed. A proc'less run of 12 charges w/ a 35% chance per charge is not likely (not saying it didn't happen), and there was even another anecdote of 37 charges with no proc, so something else may be blocking it. The only other thing that can block a weapon proc besides the chance is the weapon proc cooldown timer. For a little while, this will be temporarily visible so we can figure this out.

Roll a die 12 times, how likely is not getting a 1 or 2 in the entire run? Even with the random chance, after 12 rolls, you should still statistically 1 or 2 several times.

Help me help you.

-ALS
    Ofc this is not strictly the topic, bit since you here and you paying attention to this subject, why not dig also a bit into this. To have an idea, just try to run in timekeeper and see how many times you die due to too long cd. For me that's the all problem of pisces. For example cd of mariano is much better. What i noticed weirdly is also that if i use bow proc, then i switch to daggs, daggs proc faster than if i proc daggs and then i wanna reproc them. If you could finally make some improvements to this weapon why not doing it since you already checking it?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Plus months ago i wrote about a "bug" of pisces, to which i never received any sort of answer. Even if is no bug, i would like an explanation of it. It occurs when two rogue use pisces and they proc one after another, the second proc starts to spam alot of bends even if there is only one target, would be cool to understand why

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #63
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,481 Posts

Locking thread due to lack of response. Discussion has moved to this thread.

-ALS