Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: this top is not fair

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default this top is not fair

For years I see that they continue to apply the same in this leaderboard, do not you find it very unpleasant that there is 1 subject in each team of the leaderboard? Some players will end up drawing more than 10 flags, they can't put 1 player on the table only 1 time (example)
    player 'A' 'B' 'C' is ranked number "5"
    player 'A' joins player 'D' and 'E' and moves up to Top 4, player 'A' will be eliminated from Top 5, then player 'B' and 'C' will play against player 'F' and they will go to position 3, position number 5 will be eliminated automatically because the 3 players already exceeded their score, this will give the opportunity for more players to enter

(You could only draw 1 time per account, that means you would only draw 2 flags at most, alone and as a team, this is because there are players who use all their accounts and end up having more flags unfairly, it makes no sense that they only know how to pass the team to another personal account and get another top leaving other players out just because a subject wants more flags without any sense and that YOU still allow that to happen)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Nothing unfair, just do a better record than them.

If u can't bring urself up, don't drag others down?

Its very common in much bigger and much more competitive games where a single player has multiple accounts in top 100.

If a certain players spends billions for the best possible gears, he deserves to do whatever he wants with em. If you can't beat em, you simply didn't put as much effort as they did into collecting gears.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Nothing unfair, just do a better record than them.

If u can't bring urself up, don't drag others down?

Its very common in much bigger and much more competitive games where a single player has multiple accounts in top 100.

If a certain players spends billions for the best possible gears, he deserves to do whatever he wants with em. If you can't beat em, you simply didn't put as much effort as they did into collecting gears.

I imagine that you are going to use 20 equal flags at the same time, that you do not understand or that boy? It's not about the effort, if it were about effort he already has a high position, I don't see what to complain about if you already have 1 guaranteed flag, why would you want more than 3?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

I'm completely lost on what you're actually on about honestly

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

I’m lost as well tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    I imagine that you are going to use 20 equal flags at the same time, that you do not understand or that boy? It's not about the effort, if it were about effort he already has a high position, I don't see what to complain about if you already have 1 guaranteed flag, why would you want more than 3?
    Lb ain't charity. Get better or go home.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I take multiple temple lb spots ok.
    Btw you should try solo rog lb on temple its easy to get top 50 you claim to be op on rog. Its a free badge and banner, wave 92+ is when it gets hard.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I take multiple temple lb spots ok.
    Btw you should try solo rog lb on temple its easy to get top 50 you claim to be op on rog. Its a free badge and banner, wave 92+ is when it gets hard.
    when i said i was the best rogue? I am not interested in that top, on top of that I am not even talking about whether it is easy or difficult, it is unfair I said, on top of that it makes no sense to win 2 equal flags, do you lack neurons to understand?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    I'm completely lost on what you're actually on about honestly
    that 1 player does not appear in different positions, only 1 time, that is to say that you are in position 1 of for example group mode, you could not be in lower positions even if you play with another team, that would affect you if it is implemented in time maps elite, so you would surely be against the idea

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Lb ain't charity. Get better or go home.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    charity? I see, I imagine that you would like to have 10 identical flags on your back at the same time, how logical is yours, friend

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I narrate it simpler, nobody is going to lose anything, it will only be limited to having 1 different flag per classification, not 2+, totally the same, let's be honest, they will not use more than 2, so there is nothing to complain about, if they are going to complain, it is better not to comment why the thread has too much foundation with absolute logic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I narrate it simpler, nobody is going to lose anything, it will only be limited to having 1 different flag per classification, not 2+, totally the same, let's be honest, they will not use more than 2, so there is nothing to complain about, if they are going to complain, it is better not to comment why the thread has too much foundation with absolute logic
    What solutions do you have in mind though? If a player reach top 10 group ofc they will not be contented and vye for higher points thats why the same group usually dominates top 10. But that does not mean they are cemented. Their lesser points can easily be washed by another group. so yeah im drunk rn cheeers

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post
    What solutions do you have in mind though? If a player reach top 10 group ofc they will not be contented and vye for higher points thats why the same group usually dominates top 10. But that does not mean they are cemented. Their lesser points can easily be washed by another group. so yeah im drunk rn cheeers
    as long as you beat your own score you will go up positions, there are no negative points in this thread, those who stay in 11th position will continue to fight and give competition to climb to the Top 10, it is not difficult to understand, those who remain below will have to go up otherwise lose your job, there is no major problem to discuss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

when i said i was the best rogue? I am not interested in that top, on top of that I am not even talking about whether it is easy or difficult, it is unfair I said, on top of that it makes no sense to win 2 equal flags, do you lack neurons to understand?
    "I am not interested in getting top lb."
    Proceeds to make a thread about how top lb is unfair. Yes, yes I do lack the ability to understand.
    You can use the banners in your house as decorations or you can put them on alts to wear for when you are using a different alt.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    "I am not interested in getting top lb."
    Proceeds to make a thread about how top lb is unfair. Yes, yes I do lack the ability to understand.
    You can use the banners in your house as decorations or you can put them on alts to wear for when you are using a different alt.

Can I somehow block you on the forum? It already overwhelms me to see your egocentrism and the false knowledge that you pretend to have to feel superior to others, please stop commenting on me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Now I am more confused. So me telling you that you can use the extra banners in your house and on your alts is false information I give and since I gave that info it makes me egocentric and superior?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

And we still haven't reached the second week.
    There you will see the same player in multiple groups, changing only 1 player per group. Or the same multi-account player with different characters.
    For a group of these players who monopolize every feature of the game, taking advantage of bugs, etc.
    You see them over and over again with their multi-accounts on every top there is. The lifeless.
    They don't let the rest of the community win a lousy top 50.
    That's why the game is, as it is. So dead.
    People don't even care about posting here on the forums anymore. Because you receive the attack of the same players as always. They are also in the forums.
    And the silence of the devs.

Thanks anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I will come out and say it incase you are dense enough to not figure it out on your own.

People like rarity, this is the reason vanities prices rise and some are worth billions.

So people tend to limit the number of other players on lb so the game isn't saturated with many banners and badges.

Temple event will lose its prestige if a lot of players can have the banner or badge.

So get good I guess? I am not in top 50 yet, but I am trying. I am not complaining that there are same people in the lb multiple but I am focusing on getting a score that can beat their scores.

Complaining gets you nowhere in life, but trying your best to be the best does.

Peace.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Who wants to be a whale on a game with gacha mechanics and 10k players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Wait wait wait
    Hold up

Life isn’t fair?!?
    I need a panic room with a safe place and 2 teddy bears
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!