Thread: Auction slots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Default Auction slots

Hello,

Is it possible to transfer auction slots to 1 toon? For example if i have 10 auction slots on 3 different toons, could sts transfer them for me to my main toon all of the auction slots ??

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Hello,

Is it possible to transfer auction slots to 1 toon? For example if i have 10 auction slots on 3 different toons, could sts transfer them for me to my main toon all of the auction slots ??
    They won't do that, The current CS system is so bad. there should be one CS for all toons, so you can collect from anywhere, using the toon that listed it as the seller's name. And you should get a notification in the top right when something sells. Also, cs "slots" are pointless in 2022. it will only hurt noobs, let people post as many items as they want lol. If people want to take the time to list 5000 items, let them. 250 slots are so limiting, and if there would be some price range or better filters added then spam listings wouldn't be an issue, you could just search for items > a certain amount. The cs listing fees alone discourage spam listing, you don't need to hurt noobs by giving them ONE cs slot, which is ridiculous. TBH I think in 2022 cinco should get rid of charging plat for stash/cs slots. I think since heading towards gambling as their main source of income, maybe give the noobs a break and let them play the game without spending money on inventory and cs lol, just bleed the whales dry as they gamble, let normal people play the game

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvatwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Well like AL there is the token system… getting 10 tokens daily. Am not sure m but for example charcter slots cost 100 tokens auction slots 150… that daily system thing makes ppl play pve too not just stand in towns and low lvl new players have no chance for anything

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Well like AL there is the token system… getting 10 tokens daily. Am not sure m but for example charcter slots cost 100 tokens auction slots 150… that daily system thing makes ppl play pve too not just stand in towns and low lvl new players have no chance for anything
    that sounds amazing, one slot for new players is hilarious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Asked that question a billion years ago. Funny how I found the answer by just randomly visiting the forum, lol. In fact, frankly, I'm sick of all these game currencies, slots, auctions and all that, because I used to think I was relaxing when I was playing, but it turns out I'm stressing out the other way around. Especially in something competitive, or league of legends, or dafabet online... Anyway, I don't know how I can rest now.
    Last edited by Cybergirl; 09-10-2022 at 04:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Lol thats so true. Just try stay away of gambling(link you added) and your life will be better. I noticed everytime i stop sts games i go to play things i lost way way way more…

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Would be nice if devs answer @cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Hello,

They have done this type request before all be it many years ago now. Try submit ticket through support link with all necessary info. Make it easy quick task. You may get 🍀 lucky